The US could soon see Covid-19 cases return to 200,000 a day

Andrew Reeve

4 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Thank you. A voice of reason, in the wilderness of spectacularly unpatriotic souls, screaming in the wild, about liberty, freedom of choice, and other such blabber. This should not be a liberty. Not during a pandemic. I am totally supportive of putting restrictions in place, to bring society back from the brink. No interstate travel allowed, no use of planes, buses, trains, nobody permitted to enter the workplace, schools, etc. without a vaccination. Man up. Do the right thing, for once, please. Do not do it for yourself. Do it for society. How alien a concept is that? Sacrifice. Wow. 

Laura Osnes who was fired from her Broadway show for refusing to take a vaccine, even though the entire cast and crew were vaccinated. She is likely a fan of Tucker Carlson, the disinformation chief of America. He is being spectacularly selfish, not thinking of anyone but herself, and is showing a stunning lack of patriotism in the process. This one is not for you Laura. Ever thought about the possibility that something in this universe is not about Laura, but about the "good of society"? Has that thought ever entered your head for one moment? Even a fleeting nanosecond? 

A kindergartener has to have some vaccines before being allowed into school, pandemic or not. I know you think you're being brave by doing this based on a "principle," but are you at least as brave as a kindergartener? 

Just think if there had been this type of backlash and views when the Polio Vaccine was developed and doled out.  Just think if there had been how many would be in iron lungs still and walking with crutches or in wheel chairs.  Did some pass on or have adverse reactions, sure there were, just like every vaccine introduced.  Even with the annual Flu vaccines people have reactions to them, some die, and even though vaccinated they also die from the virus.  No difference in my view to the Covid vaccines. Asymptomatic folks, who do have covid but are not pre-symptomatic can thus still shed the virus.  Life is tenuous for everyone Healthy and those with medical issues.

An old article but still truthful and reality

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/07/23/Two-thirds-in-US-have-underlying-conditions-at-risk-for-severe-COVID-19/3361595519858/

As many as two-thirds of American adults have underlying health conditions that put them at increased risk for severe COVID-19, according to data released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

At minimum, roughly half of U.S. adults have at least one of five high-risk health problems, which include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, chronic kidney disease, diabetes and obesity, agency researchers said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8424383/One-five-underlying-condition-increases-severe-Covid-19-risk.html

• Across 188 countries, 22 percent of the world's population suffers from at least one chronic disease that puts them at higher risk of coronavirus 

Many people have no idea they may have a health issue unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Yesterday, the total cases were 151,108 and climbing. 1,059 deaths. Two days ago, 158,869 cases, and 1,030 deaths, according to worldometer. The case numbers are growing consistently over the past couple of weeks. Not a good trend. And studies are still showing well over 90% of new cases are people who have not been vaccinated.

So, the freedom and liberty thing is nothing more than a cloak of selfishness, and unwillingness to do what is right by the nation, and make a personal sacrifice. In my opinion that is the polar opposite of patriotism. 

7FTW36ME4ZHGLO47BWMO255V3I.jpg

coronavirus-trump-election-2020-design-merchandise.png

the-best-timeline-1024x800.jpg

Actually your ridiculous assertions virtue signaling and fear mongering combined with the obvious irrational emotional trump derangement syndrome really shows just how unhinged you are. 

Stop treating this as the black death. You look really silly. 

Deal with the actual fatality rates for healthy people. 

I remember when this forum first started and it was mostly fun.THEN the septic-tanks all joined and it's gone downhill ever since.Fxxking grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Thank you. A voice of reason, in the wilderness of spectacularly unpatriotic souls, screaming in the wild, about liberty, freedom of choice, and other such blabber. This should not be a liberty. Not during a pandemic. I am totally supportive of putting restrictions in place, to bring society back from the brink. No interstate travel allowed, no use of planes, buses, trains, nobody permitted to enter the workplace, schools, etc. without a vaccination. Man up. Do the right thing, for once, please. Do not do it for yourself. Do it for society. How alien a concept is that? Sacrifice. Wow. 

Laura Osnes who was fired from her Broadway show for refusing to take a vaccine, even though the entire cast and crew were vaccinated. She is likely a fan of Tucker Carlson, the disinformation chief of America. He is being spectacularly selfish, not thinking of anyone but herself, and is showing a stunning lack of patriotism in the process. This one is not for you Laura. Ever thought about the possibility that something in this universe is not about Laura, but about the "good of society"? Has that thought ever entered your head for one moment? Even a fleeting nanosecond? 

A kindergartener has to have some vaccines before being allowed into school, pandemic or not. I know you think you're being brave by doing this based on a "principle," but are you at least as brave as a kindergartener? 

Unknown.png

USA2_2.png

Jeez, more leftist tyranny and virtue signaling. 

Comparing these vaccines to known established vaccines is vacuous and disingenuous. 

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/fda-give-full-approval-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-september-new-york-times

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is aiming to give full approval to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine by early September, according to The New York Times. 

The two-dose vaccine, which Pfizer developed in collaboration with German-based BioNTech, was granted emergency use authorization by the FDA last November. 

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/fda-covid-19-vaccine-approval-updates/

Update: August 9, 2021

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval expected early September 

Last month, Pfizer announced that the FDA granted Priority Review designation for their COVID-19 vaccine Biologics License Application (BLA) — the application to fully approve the vaccine. This means that the application is prioritized, shortening the FDA’s review time from 10 months to 6 months.

At the time of the announcement, the FDA’s decision wasn’t expected until January 2022. However, it was recently reported that the FDA is now targeting approval in early September — with an unofficial deadline of September 6.

As of yet, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) hasn’t posted a meeting date for when they’ll be discussing Pfizer’s application.

Moderna begins filing for FDA approval of COVID-19 vaccine

In early June, Moderna announced that they had started submitting their COVID-19 vaccine BLA to the FDA. Like Pfizer, they’ve requested Priority Review designation.

Edited by ThailandRyan

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

Actually your ridiculous assertions virtue signaling and fear mongering combined with the obvious irrational emotional trump derangement syndrome really shows just how unhinged you are. 

Stop treating this as the black death. You look really silly. 

Deal with the actual fatality rates for healthy people. 

Refusing to get the vaccine, in 90% of the instances is sheer cowardice. Less courage than a kindergartner. 

• Like 1

Just now, dmacarelli said:

Refusing to get the vaccine, in 90% of the instances is sheer cowardice. Less courage than a kindergartner. 

You are not a qualified judge for the rest of the population for what they choose to do or not do.

Sadly, you still think that you are somehow deemed qualified to make those decisions for the rest of the population. 

5 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

Yes, it's not the flu. 

It is also not the plague. 

Under 50 years of age the fatality rate is less than 1%,so this amount of unfounded irrational fear mongering is just plain ignorance. 

We know the fatality rate, we know the most vulnerable groups of people. 

Stop the ridiculous overreaction and fear mongering. The measures being pushed have destroyed exponentially more millions of people than the virus ever has. 

https://rumble.com/vlfrlr-dr.-roger-hodkinson-its-all-a-pack-of-lies.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Live+Free+or+Die&ep=2

There you have it from Mcambl he wont answer the question he will just deflect it, ignore it and say its us scaremongering. Even people who have died or are in ICU is not believed so i believe this thread is now not worth posting on it because we cannot debate issueswho won't debate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Many thanks for this!  I have been following dr Roger Hodkinson since I saw his first video-interview (with Anna Brees).  I absolutely love his crystal clear no-nonsense straight in your face talk. He is brutally honest and direct, and in this short shocker video-clip he succeeds in getting the message across in less than 4 minutes - RESPECT!  And mind you, he is not saying anything different than the oh so polite colleagues of him like dr Bhakdi, dr Yeadon, dr Malone, dr Bridle, dr Vanden Bossche and many others, but as the French saying goes 'it's the tone, that makes the music...'.  So let's hear some AC-DC hard-rock!

A MUST WATCH!

https://rumble.com/vlfrlr-dr.-roger-hodkinson-its-all-a-pack-of-lies.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Live+Free+or+Die&ep=2

A cut n paste member.

19 minutes ago, vlad said:

A cut n paste member.

Yep, as I prefer backing-up my views with facts, evidence and studies from knowledgeable sources.  But no matter what, it is always WRONG.  When only providing my views on the issues discussed, there is the cry for factual evidence to support it.  And when providing such information, then the sources are questioned.  Your objection is actually a new and original one: the mere act of providing back-up material makes you a 'cut 'n paster' - lol....

2 hours ago, Tish said:

I remember when this forum first started and it was mostly fun.THEN the septic-tanks all joined and it's gone downhill ever since.Fxxking grow up.

Yeah, it'd be nice wouldn't it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tish said:

Care to explain your comment, or am I considered one of the septic-tanks.

2 hours ago, Tish said:

Just who in the heck do you think you are? 

Other than a failed empire? 

Shameful 

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Care to explain your comment, or am I considered one of the septic-tanks.

Ok i will try to explain myself a little clearer.Septic Tank is Cockney rhyming slang for Yank.

There,that wasn't too bad,was it?

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

Just who in the heck do you think you are? 

Other than a failed empire? 

Shameful 

Hahaha,now now,sticks and stones. "Shameful" give me a fxxking break.

3 minutes ago, Tish said:

Ok i will try to explain myself a little clearer.Septic Tank is Cockney rhyming slang for Yank.

Yes already knew the childish cockney slang with infintile rhymes. 

You are a pompous wanker, is that clear enough for you? 

14 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Ok you win,i'm sorry.

25 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

I've bought a bottle of Bleach mcambe61 but i can't think of a use for it, you got any ideas mcambl61 lol.

53 minutes ago, Tish said:

Oh I got that. My post was rhetorical in nature. Yes I am a yank if you could not figure that one out, but you know what nationality has no bearing  on covid cases 

41 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Oh I got that. My post was rhetorical in nature. Yes I am a yank if you could not figure that one out, but you know what nationality has no bearing  on covid cases 

Only how you deal with them. Its quite important.

• Haha 1

It's all quite possible that nature is seeking revenge with COVID and other things. 

We're so predisposed and distracted with ourselves [of course we are] that we ignore the obvious. 

A bit of culling and thinning of the herd would be most advantageous. 

She'll let us know when she's finished. 

The learning curve requires substantial adjustments. 

Nothing special about our kind that needn't be salvaged, is there?

Edited by Rain

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Aside from these highly intelligent and stimulating discussions within this thread🙄, seems to be getting way out of hand again in the USA. 

Does it? 

I did not mean to include you in this Ryan.All your posts are relevant and often helpfull.It’s just when your fellow countrymen start squabbling between themselves about Trump and Joe it gets a bit tedious to other nationalities.Also there is one bell-end on here who bites all the time and i just can’t help myself.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tish said:

I did not mean to include you in this Ryan.All your posts are relevant and often helpfull.It’s just when your fellow countrymen start squabbling between themselves about Trump and Joe it gets a bit tedious to other nationalities.Also there is one bell-end on here who bites all the time and i just can’t help myself.

...and this one that you speak of has a rather recognizable, if not predictable, style.

Seems that we've crossed paths before - elsewhere.