District chief in Chaiyaphum tests positive for Covid despite receiving 2 doses of AstraZeneca

Thaiger

13 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:
18 hours ago, BBY said:

... Although there is something unexpected happening in Israel at the moment. ...

... yes, more vaccine-surprises coming, unfortunately not pleasant ones...

And quicker than expected  >> This is what Israel's PM Naftali Bennett tweeted yesterday.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43  

“Non-immunization for a third time leaves senior citizens in mortal danger. Get vaccinated now.” 

The effectiveness of these mRNA dead-shots is truly amazing > Get your jab now!

7 hours ago, Benroon said:

Jesus wept - now doctors are misdiagnosing en mass correct ? I mean what would they know - maybe their minds have simultaneously been taken over by an alien force ? 

There are thousands - maybe tens of thousands - of doctors that do dot agree with the UN (WHO) narrative. Many have formed into groups to challenge the nonsense (lies) that is being put out on MSM.

Because a man wears a white coat, it doesn't mean he knows everything. The majority of medical professionals are compromised, and IMO blinkered.

To quote Voltaire:::

""""Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little,
 to cure diseases of which they know less,
 in human beings of whom they know nothing.""""

Just as true today; but perhaps for different reasons.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

There are thousands - maybe tens of thousands - of doctors that do dot agree with the UN (WHO) narrative. Many have formed into groups to challenge the nonsense (lies) that is being put out on MSM.

Because a man wears a white coat, it doesn't mean he knows everything. The majority of medical professionals are compromised, and IMO blinkered.

The resistance to this mass-vaccination lunacy is highest among medical professionals.  Doesn't come as a surprise to me.  Maybe they are not so easily deluded by the vaxx-propaganda spouted on mass-media and the continually 'adapted' nonsense-narrative by politicians and those with vested interests in the vaxx-business.

3 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

The resistance to this mass-vaccination lunacy is highest among medical professionals.  Doesn't come as a surprise to me.  Maybe they are not so easily deluded by the vaxx-propaganda spouted on mass-media and the continually 'adapted' nonsense-narrative by politicians and those with vested interests in the vaxx-business.

Most people have to put food on the table. Doctors are the same. A great many do so while secretly  disagreeing with what is currently occurring. If these doctors, scientists and health professionals speak out they risk everything in today's climate. But get the vaxx and get their children vaxxed; different matter.

However!!! Medical doctors have taken an oath; 'Do no harm'*. The nursing profession have a similar statement to guide them through their careers.

IMO, many doctors are falling short. How they can sleep peacefully at night is a mystery to me, and to other enlightened doctors also.

I have set out my position as an opponent of the 'germ theory', which is in my view the biggest obstacle to world health, and is the root cause of the current crisis with C-19. That germs and viruses cause sickness, illness and disease, is a fallacy promoted for over 100 years by those with vested interests.

Part of the following oath, is a line; ""I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is better that cure.""

This line is the crux of the whole medical scam. Prevent the body being contaminated with toxins and look for the underlying causes, rather than prescribe something or other to suppress symptoms.

Another line worth considering for some high profile doctors; ""Above all, I must not play God.""

====================

* Full modern oath; (Different to the original).

"""""I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
 I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk,
and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. I will apply,
 for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required,
avoiding those twin traps of over treatment and therapeutic nihilism.
 I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth,
sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
 I will not be ashamed to say "I know not",
nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
 I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
 Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life,
all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life;
this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty.
 Above all, I must not play at God. I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth,
but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability.
My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
 I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
 I will remember that I remain a member of society,
with special obligations to all my fellow human beings,
those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
 If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art,
respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter.
 May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling,
and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."""""

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Deal with it, you Millennial! "This should be banned, he said hurty words! Hurty untrue words! Mommy! Hurty untruewords!". 😬 Did the pink lardie woke "fact-checker", with a degree in gender studies and CRT, from Salon or HuffPost say it was all "UNTRUE!"?

Your generation is a bunch of pampered mental toddlers, f***ing A! Always cancelling and banning like a bunch of lord of flies kids.

"Everyone knows"...last time I checked it was all about herd immunity but now supposedly "Everybody knows" it is not. HA! Soon "Everybody knows" you have to get the 5th shot. You have to be vaccinated because the vaccinated could get sick from the virus they were vaccinated against. WTF is that?! 

You guys swallow all the BS like good little obedient peasants. North Korea would love your kinds of naive fools. Model citizens for them! 

WOW what a dummy spit

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Faraday said:

@Benroon re your post #35933

Don't have the time or patience to address your post completely.

However, such decisions are taken at a very high level, think of Bilderberg etc.

How about the Reuters chap on the board at Pfizer.

Don't you think that's a massive conflict of interest? 

Look at what's happened to Julian Assange....

Such ‘decisions’ or such conspiracies? 

Of course people in power are going to abuse their positions every day of the week as they slime up the greasy pole - but if anyone is suggesting 200+ nations and the worlds largest companies (owned by the richest men in the world - what would they have to gain ?) have come together in secret to create a global pandemic to make a few quid (or even funnier population control) without being rumbled - they are certifiably insane ! Utterly insane. 

Some of the ‘theories’ on here are just too funny but sadly dangerous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

But they know more than you which is the crucial point - so your ‘advice’ should be disregarded in the face of advice from a professional. 

One is highly trained, the other is a conspiracy loon. Hmmm let’s see who I’m going to take seriously, it’s a tough one 🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

what would they have to gain

More money, more power, leading to complete control.

CP anyone?

You seem, Kh Benroon, to think that the world is a pleasant place. I'm not having a 'go' at you,🙂 but you dismiss anything other than the current narrative as conspiracy.

There is much, much more going on behind the scenes, than any of us realise.

Yup, Covid is real...but we're not being told the complete truth....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Benroon said:

But they know more than you which is the crucial point - so your ‘advice’ should be disregarded in the face of advice from a professional. 

One is highly trained, the other is a conspiracy loon. Hmmm let’s see who I’m going to take seriously, it’s a tough one 🙄

I don't know if the majority do know more than me Mr Benroon.

As I have stated before, I'm not a conspiracy person. I look at the facts that are presented and if I'm interested; research further to establish the truth. Sometimes that is not possible. But I do not simply accept that a Government is there for the common good.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Yup, Covid is real...but we're not being told the complete truth.

Martin Summers has stated many times on the Radio and TV (the tele not ThaiVisa) that C-19 was/is a bio-weapon developed by DARPA to crash the Chinese economy. One of the reasons that it does not behave like a 'normal' virus.

3 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I don't know if the majority do know more than me Mr Benroon.

Oh the unbridled arrogance 

Just let me clarify it for you - it is patently obvious they do ! 

They would have gone to good universities, you go to YouTube ! 

9 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Oh the unbridled arrogance 

Just let me clarify it for you - it is patently obvious they do ! 

They would have gone to good universities, you go to YouTube ! 

What good universities might they be? I not opposed to a bit a of learning Mr Benroon. I don't use YouTube so much. I prefer science papers.

Doctors are some of the most blinkered professionals around. Most do little research, and simply carry on like their formal training (mostly funded by Big Pharma) say they should; promoting Big Pharma products.

A pill for every ill.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Faraday said:

More money, more power, leading to complete control.

CP anyone?

You seem, Kh Benroon, to think that the world is a pleasant place. I'm not having a 'go' at you,🙂 but you dismiss anything other than the current narrative as conspiracy.

There is much, much more going on behind the scenes, than any of us realise.

Yup, Covid is real...but we're not being told the complete truth....

You know I don’t doubt a single word of any of that. 

But the scale of this thing (Covid) is not something that someone has dreamt up for nefarious reasons, and I do find it a tad annoying, but not enough to lose sleep over,  that there are people out there putting other people directly in harms way with their highly dubious theories gleaned from YouTube! 

Will it emerge that the vaccines weren’t the best option ? Possibly (I have a healthy regard to potential side effects myself), but there is no better options (eating well now that I completely agree with isn’t going to stop this pandemic) - but it’s all we have now and it IS stopping people get very sick, it IS stopping people going to hospital and it IS stopping people dying! We have nothing better. If my wife died of Covid unvaccinated and I had had the chance to get her the vaccine, how do I live with that ? In instances like this you just have to trust what you’re being told, it’s a worry for sure, I completely agree, but you have to take that leap of faith. Because there is no better alternative and this is killing people NOW. 

Thousands of the worlds finest brains have developed this, should I ignore them and side with the conspiracy loons ? You will always get the rogue doctor that breaks rank, but he will be massively outnumbered (but infinitely quoted) 

I think I just recently glimpsed a post that it was created to crush the Chinese economy - it’s getting madder. Oh and like the Chinese won’t travel to the country that came up with this stunning plan and give it back to them ? It just gets more ridiculous by the day on here now. 

When I got here it was a light hearted breath of fresh air tbh, but it’s closely descending into a depressing conspiracy dominated diatribe - I could start a thread on the merits of gooseberry jam and by the 3rd post a Covid CT will have hijacked it! 

As for the world my friend - the world isn’t such a bad place, I’ve been extremely lucky, I’m fit, I worked hard when everyone else was down the pub to get nice things in life and my family are happy (though if my daughter thinks she’s getting an IPhone 12 anytime soon she’s got another think coming)  however my brother was diagnosed with cancer last week. You take the slaps that life dishes out and try to respond positively, life is so so short. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

A contribution from Mike Yeadon. He spells it out for those that care to listen.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/former-pfizer-vp-latest-message-on-covid-vaccines-everyone-must-listen_W2B29p5Z2oyGpOT.html

• Thanks 1

A good thread ruined by the Covid corner members well done. Benroon If I was you i'd move on all your doing is feeding them your wasting your time trying to have a debate with them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

But the scale of this thing (Covid) is not something that someone has dreamt up for nefarious reasons,

Good post, Ben.

However, I really do think that it's all being capitalised, blown up by the media ( thank you Reuters) & used as a huge stick to beat us into submission, with, perhaps, the end result being - as I mentioned earlier, complete control over us.

If you think about some of the decisions made by gubmints, which have resulted in millions dieing to achieve their objectives, I think that those people are also capable of  perhaps amplifeing a 'virus' to achieve a New Order.

Anyway, as a side note..if your daughter wants an iPhone 12, ask her to write 1000 words on 'why her dad is best' ☺️

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Deal with it, you Millennial! "This should be banned, he said hurty words! Hurty untrue words! Mommy! Hurty untruewords!". 😬 Did the pink lardie woke "fact-checker", with a degree in gender studies and CRT, from Salon or HuffPost say it was all "UNTRUE!"?

Your generation is a bunch of pampered mental toddlers, f***ing A! Always cancelling and banning like a bunch of lord of flies kids.

"Everyone knows"...last time I checked it was all about herd immunity but now supposedly "Everybody knows" it is not. HA! Soon "Everybody knows" you have to get the 5th shot. You have to be vaccinated because the vaccinated could get sick from the virus they were vaccinated against. WTF is that?! 

You guys swallow all the BS like good little obedient peasants. North Korea would love your kinds of naive fools. Model citizens for them! 

Pretty obvious this one has dementia!

On 8/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, BBY said:

None of the current vaccines will prevent you from becoming infected and I believe it’s pretty unlikely that we  will see one in the future that does.

No vaccine ever has or ever will prevent you from becoming infected. It will however prime your immune system to identify and hopefully remove the invading agent before doing serious damage.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I do not see evidence that any vaccine has ever worked. Right from the early days of vaccines (1800s) there has been vested interests. This current batch are just the same. Making a fortune for drug manufactures and share holders in the know. Just have  to look at what it says on the tin. Does not stop the recipient getting 'it'. Does not stop the recipient passing 'it' on. Slightly lessens the symptoms when, or if, the injected catches 'it'. Whatever that 'it' is.

To believe that vaccines work, one has to believe in the 'germ theory'; that is that germs and viruses cause sickness, illness and disease. I do not believe that germs and viruses cause anything naturally. There are far more plausible reasons why people get sick.

In this particular case, I don't know how it was decided that he was positive with anything. Most likely his body was trying hard to expel the poisons that had been injected into him and he got sick.

Geez, I wonder where this guy comes from, possibly another planet. Smallpox eradicated, polio getting close, diptheria, measles and many others controlled this last 100 years or so. And we still have people like this one. Go figure.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Disenfranchised said:

Geez, I wonder where this guy comes from, possibly another planet. Smallpox eradicated, polio getting close, diptheria, measles and many others controlled this last 100 years or so. And we still have people like this one. Go figure.

Mr Disenfranchised, If I may be so bold; you are simply reading what you want to read; and nothing else. If you did some research you might arrive at a different conclusion.

You have been fooled; but some have seen the light. Others remain in the dark. As Julian Assange once said in answer to a question "What is the biggest danger for the human race?" His reply; "Ignorance."

The 'germ theory' was established by Louis Pasteur. His medical/scientific adversary at the time was Antoine Bechamp. Their basic statements were::

Louis Pasteur; Germs cause disease
Antoine Bechamp; Treat the patient - not the infection.

Dr Leverson - May 1911 - lectured in London where he discussed his investigations into illness:::

“The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of these unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infectious and contagious disorders are caused by germs.”

Dr Beddow Bayly also exposed the lack of any scientific basis for the ‘germ theory’; in his 1928 article published in the journal London Medical World:::

“I am prepared to maintain with scientifically established facts, that in no single instance has it been conclusively proved that any microorganism is the specific cause of a disease.”

And more recent - 2005 - German newspaper Faktuell interview -  Dr Stefan Lanka referred to his studies in molecular biology and claimed that :::

“In the course of my studies, I and others have not been able to find proof of the existence of disease-causing viruses anywhere.”

Right now we are in the grip of some 'deadly pandemic' caused by a virus. There is no evidence to show this to be true.

Why not be more specific Mr Disenfranchised? Pick one element of 'modern medicine' and let us debate.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

A contribution from Mike Yeadon. He spells it out for those that care to listen.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/former-pfizer-vp-latest-message-on-covid-vaccines-everyone-must-listen_W2B29p5Z2oyGpOT.html

More YouTube ? 

You know for someone who ‘likes to see what’s on the table and research it’ and for someone who claims the majority of doctors are beneath you intellectually, you sure do quote other peoples work a lot! 

• Like 1