District chief in Chaiyaphum tests positive for Covid despite receiving 2 doses of AstraZeneca

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Some more conspiracy nonsense...

Immune system conspiracy theory.jpg

and yet nearly 5 million people have died from Covid - what happened to their immune systems? 

You just don't seem to be able to grasp the intent of the vaccines. Its baffling why that's the case.

5 minutes ago, Benroon said:

(apologies to all those that have politely asked me to stop feeding the loons) I regressed - please forgive me.)

I'm sure you mean no harm Mr Benroon. We don't all see it the way you do.

One of our (those that see things differently) problems, is that our voice is simply squeezed; as with Dr Yeadon. My group; AFLDs are sidelined by the US MSM. However we are 20,000 strong and will win over before too long. There is a major court action against the CDC as we type.

Many of the so-called 'conspiracy theorists' have turned out to be right. One of my heroines is Dr Kelsey, who singlehandedly, and stubbornly refused to let Thalidomide be sold in the US. If you can recall those days; she was under great pressure from from the pharmaceutical company and the FDA supervisors. Kelsey felt the application for thalidomide contained incomplete and insufficient data on its safety and effectiveness. Turned out she was right on that. I'm sure you would have called her a 'conspiracy theorist' back in the day.

As of today, drugs are said to be safe, when they are obviously not. In the case of C-19 shots; not only said to be safe; but effective too. This is simply not the case.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Benroon said:

and yet nearly 5 million people have died from Covid - what happened to their immune systems? 

You just don't seem to be able to grasp the intent of the vaccines. Its baffling why that's the case.

I do not agree with your assertions Mr Benroon.

These figures are IMO nonsense.

• Thanks 1

I have to admit that when I first saw the video from Mike Yeadon a few months ago I was taken in to a degree, however as always with this stuff I decided to do some research. Lo and behold I found that he was a discredited ex Pfizer executive, he was let go and seems he may have an axe to grind. If you read the investigation done by Reuters many of his ex colleagues don’t even recognize him as the person they know. His agenda does seem somewhat warped this platform won’t let me download the file, but you can google the Reuter’s Investigation on Mike Yeading - reveals a seemingly slighted scientist, and a dangerous man.

Edited by King Cotton
Redundant link attachment removed
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

I have to admit that when I first saw the video from Mike Yeadon a few months ago I was taken in to a degree, however as always with this stuff I decided to do some research. Lo and behold I found that he was a discredited ex Pfizer executive, he was let go and seems he may have an axe to grind. If you read the investigation done by Reuters many of his ex colleagues don’t even recognize him as the person they know. His agenda does seem somewhat warped this platform won’t let me download the file, but you can google the Reuter’s Investigation on Mike Yeading - reveals a seemingly slighted scientist, and a dangerous man.

Boom and the conspirators are holed below the waterline - so he was sacked by the company he is now vehemently plotting against ? - hmmmm starting to fall into place now as to how a seemingly intelligent man has progressed to losing the plot. Sad, but it happens!

Time to find another poster boy for the conspirators that hasn't got a mammoth axe to grind

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

23 hours ago, Benroon said:

and he claims it is a devious world plot to commit mass genocide - does that smack of a balanced rational individual to you ? Serious question

If I asked you to watch a video of David Icke, given he believes lizards live amongst us in the form of humans, would you watch it hoping to learn something ?

Dr Mike Reardon, former Chief Medical Officer at Pfizer....David Icke.

Benroon, do you really have that much difficulty distinguishing the credibility between the two?🤔

33 minutes ago, JTCarius said:

Dr Mike Reardon, former Chief Medical Officer at Pfizer....David Icke.

Benroon, do you really have that much difficulty distinguishing the credibility between the two?🤔

Is that Mike Reardon the snooker player - I thought his name was Ray ?

But no, no difficulty at all - do you really not understand the similarity ?

Both going about their normal business, decent careers, fairly respected, then BOOM suddenly, catastrophically and without warning losing the plot ! However you may have missed the recent revelation that Mr YEADON was dismissed by Pfizer and has spent his time since sharpening his grinding axe and taking a few conspiracy theorists with him. I think it's time to quietly drop Mr YEADON. No one will notice. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

12 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Is that Mike Reardon the snooker player - I thought his name was Ray ?

But no, no difficulty at all - do you really not understand the similarity ?

Both going about their normal business, decent careers, fairly respected, then BOOM suddenly, catastrophically and without warning losing the plot ! However you may have missed the recent revelation that Mr YEADON was dismissed by Pfizer and has spent his time since sharpening his grinding axe and taking a few conspiracy theorists with him. I think it's time to quietly drop Mr YEADON. No one will notice. 🤣

Dr. Mike Yeadon, cutey. An honest mistake.🤪

You may not notice his absence in the controversy.

But seeing that you are not qualified to carry his jockstrap into a figurative intellectual boxing ring, you might want to think twice about your hasty dismissal of him.

He has the respect of many people who are much, much, more qualified than you to speak on the issue of vaccine dangers. Hmm...Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology comes to mind.

Maybe a pedestrian expat scrub like you can attack Dr. Malone's reputation as well.

Excuse me, but what measure of cluelessness makes you think you are in any position to attack his reputation?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JTCarius said:

Dr. Mike Yeadon, cutey. An honest mistake.🤪

You may not notice his absence in the controversy.

But seeing that you are not qualified to carry his jockstrap into a figurative intellectual boxing ring, you might want to think twice about your hasty dismissal of him.

He has the respect of many people who are much, much, more qualified than you to speak on the issue of vaccine dangers. Hmm...Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology comes to mind.

Maybe a pedestrian expat scrub like you can attack Dr. Malone's reputation as well.

Excuse me, but what measure of cluelessness makes you think you are in any position to attack his reputation?

haha - ok if you say so. Like you I did just the tiniest bit of research and with the help of a fellow poster came to the conclusion he's not worth listening too over the noise of his axe grinding.

Still, keep ignoring all the previous points - you STILL haven't told me how his mass genocide theory got off the ground - how many times have I asked now ? Or, hold the front page, are you saying he's wrong !!! 😲

So 'Disgruntled sacked employee attacks previous employer' revelation - still, you've fallen for it.

Edited by Benroon

37 minutes ago, Benroon said:

... However you may have missed the recent revelation that Mr YEADON was dismissed by Pfizer and has spent his time since sharpening his grinding axe and taking a few conspiracy theorists with him. I think it's time to quietly drop Mr YEADON. No one will notice. 🤣

Please stop with this shameful low-life ad hominem gossip about Michael Yeadon's carreer based on incorrectly interpreted rumours.

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

haha - ok if you say so. Like you I did just the tiniest bit of research and with the help of a fellow poster came to the conclusion he's not worth listening too over the noise of his axe grinding.

Still, keep ignoring all the previous points - you STILL haven't told me how his mass genocide theory got off the ground - how many times have I asked now ? Or, hold the front page, are you saying he's wrong !!! 😲

So 'Disgruntled sacked employee attacks previous employee' revelation - still, you've fallen for it.

You haven't ask me once about mass genocide.

I posted a response to your mention of "mass genocide" with somebody else.

I posted this famous quote by Bill Gates:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/data/attachment-files/2020/12/2650478_bill-gates-ted-talk-depopulation-quote__CORONAVIRUS.jpg

Mass genocide and the related, slightly more politically correct term "global depopulation agenda" are sometimes inaccurately interchanged.

The following video is produced by "conspiracy researchers". You do know conspiracies exist don't you?

I have not viewed the entire video and don't vouch for it's quality or veracity.

It does however contain several quotes by Bill Gates that may give you some sense of what this guys obsession is and what a lot of these big thinking "global sustainability" elite talk about at Davos ,CFR and Bilderberg meetings.

Check out his parents connection to Planned Parenthood

The historical controversy around Planned Parenthood.

Gates's controversy with experimental vaccines in India and why they kicked him out.

Maybe you are too young to remember "The Population Bomb" and it's influence. Many of the predictions eventually did not come true but global population is still a major topic  at these "global sustainability" meetings which include many of the worlds elite.

Do you remember China's U.N mandated one child policy?

If you do not trust men like Dr. Mike Yeadon, or Dr. Robert Malone at least ask yourself who you do trust.

How did you come to the conclusion you need to inject controversial experimental gene therapies?

Was it ultimately Dr. Fauci? Bill Gates? The CDC?

Edited by JTCarius
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Please stop with this shameful low-life ad hominem gossip about Michael Yeadon's carreer based on incorrectly interpreted rumours.

Wow - are you lot in love with this guy or something ? I know you haven't got a great deal to cling to but come on, less of the teenage adulation for someone you don't even know !

So he wasn't dismissed by Pfizer then ?

9 minutes ago, JTCarius said:

You haven't ask me once about mass genocide.

I posted a response to response to your mention of "mass genocide" with somebody else.

I posted this famous quote by Bill Gates:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/data/attachment-files/2020/12/2650478_bill-gates-ted-talk-depopulation-quote__CORONAVIRUS.jpg

Mass genocide and the related, slightly more politically correct term "global depopulation agenda" are sometimes inaccurately interchanged.

The following video is produced by "conspiracy researchers". You do know conspiracies exist don't you?

I have not viewed the entire video and don't vouch for it's quality or veracity.

It does however contain several quotes by Bill Gates that may give you some sense of what this guys obsession is and what a lot of these big thinking "global sustainability" elite talk about at Davos ,CFR and Bilderberg meetings.

Check out his parents connection to Planned Parenthood

The historical controversy around Planned Parenthood.

Gates's controversy with experimental vaccines in India and why they kicked him out.

Maybe you are too young to remember "The Population Bomb" and it's influence. Many of the predictions eventually did not come true but global population is still a major topic  at these "global sustainability" meetings which include many of the worlds elite.

Do you remember China's U.N mandated one child policy?

If you do not trust men like Dr. Mike Yeadon, or Dr. Robert Malone at least ask yourself who you do trust.

How did you come to the conclusion you need to inject controversial experimental gene therapies?

Was it ultimately Dr. Fauci? Bill Gates? The CDC?

Deflection - why are we talking about Bill Gates - I was pertaining to your idol

OK so do you agree with Mr Yeadon when he says the rollout of vaccines is a government de-population strategy - I have asked you before you've just forgotten. So I've asked it again now - keep it to yes or no as its a very simple question.

Oh haha I thought I had better check his exact words (which were confirmed) - and the FIRST thing I found tonight was :-

The former pharmaceutical employee has spouted widely discredited conspiracy theories.

Who would have thought it .... wait wait - YOU are Mr Yeadon right ?? 

Come on chap - you would be torn apart in a debating society !

• Cool 1

8 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Deflection - why are we talking about Bill Gates - I was pertaining to your idol

OK so do you agree with Mr Yeadon when he says the rollout of vaccines is a government de-population strategy - I have asked you before you've just forgotten. So I've asked it again now - keep it to yes or no as its a very simple question.

Oh haha I thought I had better check his exact words (which were confirmed) - and the FIRST thing I found tonight was :-

The former pharmaceutical employee has spouted widely discredited conspiracy theories.

Who would have thought it .... wait wait - YOU are Mr Yeadon right ?? 

Come on chap - you would be torn apart in a debating society !

Benroon, i'll be gentle with you.

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

Still, keep ignoring all the previous points - you STILL haven't told me how his mass genocide theory got off the ground - how many times have I asked now ? Or, hold the front page, are you saying he's wrong !!! 

You asked me how his mass genocide theory got off the ground. I am providing you examples of why people like him (privy people like him) have come to this conclusion.

This is deflection?

I am expositing non-sequiturs?🤔

• Cool 1

1 minute ago, JTCarius said:

Benroon, i'll be gentle with you.

You asked me how his mass genocide theory got off the ground. I am providing you examples of why people like him (privy people like him) have come to this conclusion.

This is deflection?

I am expositing non-sequiturs?🤔

You are not being gentle you are just being evasive. You answer nothing whilst constantly quoting discredited quacks!

People 'like him' ? - I didn't ask about people like him, I asked about him. Specifically HIM. Why is that difficult to understand? All your deflection candidates haven't mentioned Covid vaccines, but your pin up boy has stated, these are governments attempts at de-population. So for the errrrr,  17th time perhaps, do you agree with him, Yes or No - we're all waiting. Is the covid vaccine roll out about reducing the worlds population or saving lives ?

Actually, listen my friend, you're not too good at this debating lark and I'm starting to feel like a bully which I don't like, so I'm going to take the hook out. Game Over.

Stay well

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 1:39 PM, vlad said:

Yes just scaremongering and misleading information which is supposed to be banned. Everyone knows even vaccinated with A/Z you can still be infected. 

Well... except you.

In one of your recent posts you were gleeful and gay because you were "fully vaccinated" with AstraZeneca and could now go anywhere even dancing at the discotheque.

Am I right or wrong?

9 hours ago, Benroon said:

Wow - are you lot in love with this guy or something ? I know you haven't got a great deal to cling to but come on, less of the teenage adulation for someone you don't even know !

So he wasn't dismissed by Pfizer then ?

No, he wasn't dismissed/fired by Pfizer (with the unspoken implication that he was incompetent or fraudulent).  Pfizer decided to close the whole division Respiratory of which dr Yeadon first was Chief Science Officer and then VP.

As he believed in the potential of the research he was doing at that time, he then went on - together with a couple of other Pfizer colleagues - to found his own Pharma-company Zarco which proved highly successful and after 5 years of 80 hours a week work, he then sold that company for millions of GBP to Novartis and retired.  So if anything he would actually be grateful to Pfizer to have provided him with that opportunity which made him a millionaire.

So now your baseless attacks on dr Yeadon's career based on just a snippet of what you read from another member and then misinterpreted just needs to stop.

And no, I don't 'love' the guy, but I cannot but admire his guts, courage and passion to speak out when he could have just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of his life in abundant luxury.  A choice and moral stance for which he is ruthlessly attacked on the main-stream media by the ignorant and ill-meaning.

I saw several of his videos and don't recall that he ever touted a 'depopulation conspiracy' - most probably one of your beloved biased fact-checkers making that one up to discredit him.  But it is true that at some point he DID came to the conclusion that there is 'more to this' than just greed, ignorance and incompetence.  He is largely on par with dr Robert Malone on the issues, except that dr Malone still believes that greed and incompetence can explain the whole sh!tshow we are being fed. 

9 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

No, he wasn't dismissed/fired by Pfizer (with the unspoken implication that he was incompetent or fraudulent).  Pfizer decided to close the whole division Respiratory of which dr Yeadon first was Chief Science Officer and then VP.

As he believed in the potential of the research he was doing at that time, he then went on - together with a couple of other Pfizer colleagues - to found his own Pharma-company Zarco which proved highly successful and after 5 years of 80 hours a week work, he then sold that company for millions of GBP to Novartis and retired.  So if anything he would actually be grateful to Pfizer to have provided him with that opportunity which made him a millionaire.

So now your baseless attacks on dr Yeadon's career based on just a snippet of what you read from another member and then misinterpreted just needs to stop.

And no, I don't 'love' the guy, but I cannot but admire his guts, courage and passion to speak out when he could have just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of his life in abundant luxury.  A choice and moral stance for which he is ruthlessly attacked on the main-stream media by the ignorant and ill-meaning.

I saw several of his videos and don't recall that he ever touted a 'depopulation conspiracy' - most probably one of your beloved biased fact-checkers making that one up to discredit him.  But it is true that at some point he DID came to the conclusion that there is 'more to this' than just greed, ignorance and incompetence.  He is largely on par with dr Robert Malone on the issues, except that dr Malone still believes that greed and incompetence can explain the whole sh!tshow we are being fed. 

I have to admit that when I first saw the video from Mike Yeadon a few months ago I was taken in to a degree, however as always with this stuff I decided to do some research. Lo and behold I found that he was a discredited ex Pfizer executive, he was let go and seems he may have an axe to grind. If you read the investigation done by Reuters many of his ex colleagues don’t even recognize him as the person they know. His agenda does seem somewhat warped this platform won’t let me download the file, but you can google the Reuter’s Investigation on Mike Yeading - reveals a seemingly slighted scientist, and a dangerous man. url 2.html

Yes he spoke out alright Yeadon’s first utterance around the AZ vaccines is that they can cause infertility among women , almost as damaging as that other Anti Vaxer , the discredited Dr Wakefield who linked the MMR jab with Autism, not a shred of evidence in either case. The power of social media, can kill millions Yeadons so called credentials from his time at Pfizer were questioned by former colleagues who thought his utterances out of character, what exactly was his agenda......he has certainly done untold damage as the world attempts to put the lid on this pandemic and restore global economies and protect lives. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Yes he spoke out alright Yeadon’s first utterance around the AZ vaccines is that they can cause infertility among women , almost as damaging as that other Anti Vaxer , the discredited Dr Wakefield who linked the MMR jab with Autism, not a shred of evidence in either case. The power of social media, can kill millions Yeadons so called credentials from his time at Pfizer were questioned by former colleagues who thought his utterances out of character, what exactly was his agenda......he has certainly done untold damage as the world attempts to put the lid on this pandemic and restore global economies and protect lives. 

It has been well-proven that the spike-protein does not stay at the area of injection, but - contrary to what was assumed and came as an unpleasant surprise (although Pfizer knew this) - travels in the blood-stream and accumulates a.o. in the female ovaries and male testes.  The implications for potential unfertility of that phenomenon have not been studied, but are quite worrying.  It was also one of the reason that the mRNA gene-therapies had to be labelled as 'vaccines' because a traditional vaccine does not have that risk and therefore such studies (which take by defintion more than 9 months) were not required for the emergency approval.  So dr Yeadon is fully correct in stating that infertility in women could indeed be an adverse side-effect of these jabs, as there is no proof of the contrary (which is normally required before approval for roll-out can be given).

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

I have to admit that when I first saw the video from Mike Yeadon a few months ago I was taken in to a degree, however as always with this stuff I decided to do some research. Lo and behold I found that he was a discredited ex Pfizer executive, he was let go and seems he may have an axe to grind. If you read the investigation done by Reuters many of his ex colleagues don’t even recognize him as the person they know. His agenda does seem somewhat warped this platform won’t let me download the file, but you can google the Reuter’s Investigation on Mike Yeading - reveals a seemingly slighted scientist, and a dangerous man. url 2.html

I wouldn't be so eager to believe what a Reuters "investigation" concluded:

Physician kicked off LinkedIn for calling out Reuters’ ties to TNI, Pfizer, WEF

Dr. Robert Malone, a physician and inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA drugs, said he thinks anyone reading Reuters “fact check” articles about COVID-related content should know about, as Malone says, the obvious conflicts of interest.

On June 28, Malone tweeted this:

regarding the “Trusted News Initiative” and censorship of information regarding COVID vaccine safety, please be aware of the link between Pfizer and Reuters. I would call that a journalistic conflict of interest. What do you think? pic.twitter.com/qQCysxnPX6

— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) June 28, 2021

In the tweet, Malone showed the LinkedIn profile of Jim Smith:

Jim Smith, who sits on Pfizer’s board, is also former president and current chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, and CEO and director of Reuters parent company, Thomson Reuters Corporation — a $1.53 billion publicly traded “provider of financial information … to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.”

Twitter didn’t censor or remove the post. But when Malone posted the same information on LinkedIn, he was banned from the platform the next day for violating LinkedIn’s “User Agreement and Professional Community Policies against sharing content that contains misleading or inaccurate information.”

LinkedIn was purchased in 2016 for $26.2 billion by Microsoft, when the company’s co-founder Bill Gates was still at the helm. Microsoft’s COO and corporate vice president, Kirk Koenigsbauer, also serves on the board of Thomson Reuters.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/reuters-fact-check-covid-social-media-pfizer-world-economic-forum/

• Like 1