District chief in Chaiyaphum tests positive for Covid despite receiving 2 doses of AstraZeneca

Thaiger

58 minutes ago, Benroon said:

More YouTube ? 

You know for someone who ‘likes to see what’s on the table and research it’ and for someone who claims the majority of doctors are beneath you intellectually, you sure do quote other peoples work a lot! 

If I were to say these things Mr Benroon you wouldn't take any notice. But when Mike Yeadon says them they can't be so easily dismissed.

So what about Mr Yeadon's talk? Make you think?

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, snapdragon said:

If I were to say these things Mr Benroon you wouldn't take any notice. But when Mike Yeadon says them they can't be so easily dismissed.

So what about Mr Yeadon's talk? Make you think?

No - I had never heard of this guy so I did you the respect of a quick search the first (so I'm not being selective) was ...

Michael Yeadon is a British pharmacologist who attracted media attention for making false or unfounded claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

and the second was... 'Mike Yeadon claims the Covid vaccine is an attempt at mass depopulation' - when I stopped shaking my head in bewilderment I thought I'd pass - I've encountered enough loons for this week thanks.  You are being sold a pup my friend. The fact that you get taken in by this person doesn't do you any favours. I reckon you've also got a poster of David Icke on your wall correct ?

However I'm assuming what he doesn't say I guess is how 202 world leaders have all come together to arrange this 'depopulation' - zoom call you reckon ? That you think politicians who I have next to zero regard for incidentally, are committing genocide on a global scale against its own people, in collusion with corporate giants and pharmaceuticals (or was that another conspiracy theorist)  is just scary, really really scary. You need to reset your batteries and join us in the real world. You'll thank me for it later.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

10 minutes ago, Benroon said:

No - I had never heard of this guy so I did you the respect of a quick search the first (so I'm not being selective) was ...

Michael Yeadon is a British pharmacologist who attracted media attention for making false or unfounded claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

and the second was... 'Mike Yeadon claims the Covid vaccine is an attempt at mass depopulation' - when I stopped shaking my head in bewilderment I thought I'd pass - I've encountered enough loons for this week thanks.  You are being sold a pup my friend. The fact that you get taken in by this person doesn't do you any favours. I reckon you've also got a poster of David Icke on your wall correct ?

However I'm assuming what he doesn't say I guess is how 202 world leaders have all come together to arrange this 'depopulation' - zoom call you reckon ? That you think politicians who I have next to zero regard for incidentally, are committing genocide on a global scale against its own people, in collusion with corporate giants and pharmaceuticals (or was that another conspiracy theorist)  is just scary, really really scary. You need to reset your batteries and join us in the real world. You'll thank me for it later.

Straight to Wiki I notice Mr Benroon.

I don't think anything Mr Yeadon or myself might say will change your mind over C-19.

Have your jab, but please spare your children and grandchildren.

Good luck.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Must be a modern case of dr Jekyll and mr Hyde, the latter being recently created by the character murderers of Wikipedia, and which of course turns up first when doing a search.  The same miraculous transformation happened with dr Robert Malone and dr Peter McCullough, respected and revered scientists that did spoke out against the covid mass-vaccination and had to be crucified for that crime.

The real Dr Michael Yeadon - not the evil caricature you are referring to - had a career of + 30 years in the pharma and vaccine field.  He was Chief Scientific Officer at Pfizer and went on to become Vice President Respiratory for Pfizer.  He left Pfizer to found his own company which he later sold for millions of GBP to Novartis.  Currently retired, but seeing the disaster currently unraveling in his field of expertise, he decided that he could not stand at the side-line but had to warn the public of the dangers of the covid-vaccines.  He is a true hero.

Here the link to his LInked-In profile > https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mike-yeadon-3818613

34 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I don't think anything Mr Yeadon or myself might say will change your mind over C-19.

Good luck.

Similar you going straight to YouTube ? However I simply quoted the first thing that came up as I stated and then the next thing - did you not see where I said there was no selective picking ?

My children will have a choice as any reasonable parent would do, they will make their own decisions and receive my support either way. However if you are going to mandate to your family they CANNOT have a vaccine the overwhelming majority of the medical profession say they should have, based on your lunatic theories, that just makes you a shit father ! (Though I'm going to take a punt you haven't had too many opportunities to breed)

Edited by Benroon

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

I simply quoted the first thing that came up as I stated. 

My children will have a choice as any reasonable parent would do, they will make their own decisions and receive my support either way. However if you are going to mandate to your family they CANNOT have a vaccine the overwhelming majority of the medical profession say they should have, based on your lunatic theories, that just makes you a shit father ! (Though I'm going to take a punt you haven't had too many opportunities to breed)

Good! Make sure your children can see the truth.

""""Though I'm going to take a punt you haven't had too many opportunities to breed.""""

I did try breeding once, a few year ago, Prefer fishing.

• Cool 1

36 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Good luck.

You keep dodging the question how this de-population exercise started .....Phone call, memo, telepathy, carrier pigeon and who started it, Xi, Johnson (who would struggle to tie his own laces), Trump (who would struggle to remember his name if it wasn't sewn in his pants), Macron - just who - give us a scenario as to the origins of this devious plot, how it was born, who was at the meeting and how they are all keeping it quiet ....

How do you go about plotting mass genocide against your own people (I'm fighting not to laugh just writing this) and keeping thousands of people from not making millions spilling the bans - I would squeal like a stuck pig if I had this info and it would buy me the latest Scorpion yacht !

Can't wait to hear this - I've got popcorn on the go ......

2 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

""""Though I'm going to take a punt you haven't had too many opportunities to breed.""""

Great decision

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Smells the same, but without the answering back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Must be a modern case of dr Jekyll and mr Hyde, the latter being recently created by the character murderers of Wikipedia, and which of course turns up first when doing a search.  The same miraculous transformation happened with dr Robert Malone and dr Peter McCullough, respected and revered scientists that did spoke out against the covid mass-vaccination and had to be crucified for that crime.

The real Dr Michael Yeadon - not the evil caricature you are referring to - had a career of + 30 years in the pharma and vaccine field.  He was Chief Scientific Officer at Pfizer and went on to become Vice President Respiratory for Pfizer.  He left Pfizer to found his own company which he later sold for millions of GBP to Novartis.  Currently retired, but seeing the disaster currently unraveling in his field of expertise, he decided that he could not stand at the side-line but had to warn the public of the dangers of the covid-vaccines.  He is a true hero.

Here the link to his LInked-In profile > https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mike-yeadon-3818613

and he claims it is a devious world plot to commit mass genocide - does that smack of a balanced rational individual to you ? Serious question

If I asked you to watch a video of David Icke, given he believes lizards live amongst us in the form of humans, would you watch it hoping to learn something ?

35 minutes ago, Benroon said:

and he claims it is a devious world plot to commit mass genocide - does that smack of a balanced rational individual to you ? Serious question

If I asked you to watch a video of David Icke, given he believes lizards live amongst us in the form of humans, would you watch it hoping to learn something ?

The time you wasted looking up dr Yeadon on Wiki and then starting your rant based on what an anonymous profile-writer for Wiki with an agenda has cooked up, would have been far better spent simply looking at the video.  And if after 10 minutes you were not convinced that he is an integer scientist with a clear message based on his expertise and not a raving nutjob, you could have stopped the vid.  Just saying...

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/data/attachment-files/2020/12/2650478_bill-gates-ted-talk-depopulation-quote__CORONAVIRUS.jpg

Depopulation starts at 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

Edited by JTCarius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Benroon said:

Well snakes live amongst humans disguised as politicians so why do you think lizards don't ?😀

12 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

The time you wasted looking up dr Yeadon on Wiki and then starting your rant based on what an anonymous profile-writer for Wiki with an agenda has cooked up, would have been far better spent simply looking at the video.  And if after 10 minutes you were not convinced that he is an integer scientist with a clear message based on his expertise and not a raving nutjob, you could have stopped the vid.  Just saying...

Rant ? haha and that from one of the CT gaggle ! 

however, with respect, I thought I had clearly stated (twice) that once I saw he thinks this is a mass genocide project I filed him under 'L' for loon, though I accept he could possibly be filed under 'N' for nutjob and subsequently decided he was not worthy of my time (see David Icke comment earlier) - clear now ?

BTW do you agree with him that the political leaders have got together to murder their own people en masse ? 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

On 8/16/2021 at 10:39 AM, vlad said:

Yes just scaremongering and misleading information which is supposed to be banned. Everyone knows even vaccinated with A/Z you can still be infected. 

Misleading, banned ? The article doesn't say anything that is untrue or can be considered scare mongering. By now it is general knowledge that being vaccinated doesn't prevent one to catch or pass on the virus. Whether or not it prevents getting more seriously sick time will tell. I find it however massively disturbing that anything that even remotely can be considered to challenge the vaccination push should be censored or with your words banned. Maybe you should listen to what Mike Yeadon (a former chief scientist and vice president of Pfizer) has to say in the interview, "We are staring at the gates of hell", or Robert Malone who discovered the mRNA technology . Two highly competent scientists who according to you should be silenced. It looks like corona has become more of a religion with zealous followers and heretics which should be burned at the stake. No discussion, scientific or ethical is allowed to take place in this artificially enhanced madness.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

46 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Rant ? haha and that from one of the CT gaggle ! 

however, with respect, I thought I had clearly stated (twice) that once I saw he thinks this is a mass genocide project I filed him under 'L' for loon, though I accept he could possibly be filed under 'N' for nutjob and subsequently decided he was not worthy of my time (see David Icke comment earlier) - clear now ?

BTW do you agree with him that the political leaders have got together to murder their own people en masse ? 

QED

45 minutes ago, Benroon said:

What name is OneAngryJew posting under now  ? - the conspiracy theorists are so similar he could be all of them !

Notice that you use the phrase 'conspiracy theorists' quite a lot Mr Benroon. IMO, there are not any on this platform. I have yet to see them.

If stating facts is your idea of a conspiracy theorist, then it is you that needs to reassess.

Why are you so intent on dismissing evidence from respected scientists and medical professionals?

58 minutes ago, Benroon said:

What name is OneAngryJew posting under now  ? - the conspiracy theorists are so similar he could be all of them !

OneHappyArab?

6 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Notice that you use the phrase 'conspiracy theorists' quite a lot Mr Benroon. IMO, there are not any on this platform. I have yet to see them.

If stating facts is your idea of a conspiracy theorist, then it is you that needs to reassess.

Why are you so intent on dismissing evidence from respected scientists and medical professionals?

Uh oh - they've unbuckled snapdragon !

So hang on that's an about turn isn't it? - in numerous previous posts you claim doctors shouldn't be left in charge of their own shoe laces, now medical professionals should be listened to ? Or is it only the ones that agree with you ? What about the thousands that massively outweigh the nutjobs that say we should get the vaccine ? Listen to them ? You get into so many knots I bet you meet yourself coming back from where you've been !

However to answer your question, because you are a nailed on bona fide conspiracy theorist! You wouldn't know a fact from a Tom Yum soup! So lets do a deal, your Yeadon chap who I believe is a respiratory chap reckons vaccines are no good correct? so if I go and find respiratory chaps that state perhaps as part of their professional body, he's talking bollox and my respiratory chaps outnumber your respiratory chaps, will you shut the f*** up ? Or do you only listen to respiratory chaps that agree with you and that fit into the David Icke mould ?

Why are you intent on ignoring your replies ? Your Yeadon chap (I think 5 times now) reckons the worlds leaders are on a mass genocide trip and you are claiming he should be taken seriously hahaha. Do you agree this is what's happening ? One of your other CT's dodged the question this morning so lets try you - only Yes or No allowed (no cut&pasting) - I have also asked how this would possibly get off the ground (but sadly ignored by all the CT's) - well all 3 of you!

Be careful of that lizard behind you ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benroon said:

So hang on that's an about turn isn't it? - in numerous previous posts you claim doctors shouldn't be left in charge of their own shoe laces, now medical professionals should be listened to ? Or is it only the ones that agree with you ? What about the thousands that massively outweigh the nutjobs that say we should get the vaccine ? Listen to them ? You get into so many knots I bet you meet yourself coming back from where you've been !

However to answer your question, because you are a nailed on bona fide conspiracy theorist! You wouldn't know a fact from a Tom Yum soup! So lets do a deal, your Yeadon chap who I believe is a respiratory chap reckons vaccines are no good correct? so if I go and find respiratory chaps that state perhaps as part of their professional body, he's talking bollox and my respiratory chaps outnumber your respiratory chaps, will you shut the f*** up ? Or do you only listen to respiratory chaps that agree with you and that fit into the David Icke mould ?

Why are you intent on ignoring your replies ? Your Yeadon chap (I think 5 times now) reckons the worlds leaders are on a mass genocide trip and you are claiming he should be taken seriously hahaha. Do you agree this is what's happening ? One of your other CT's dodged the question this morning so lets try you - only Yes or No allowed (no cut&pasting) - I have also asked how this would possibly get off the ground (but sadly ignored by all the CT's) - well all 3 of you!

(apologies to all those that have politely asked me to stop feeding the loons) I regressed - please forgive me.)

6 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Some more conspiracy nonsense...

Immune system conspiracy theory.jpg

10 minutes ago, Benroon said:

(apologies to all those that have politely asked me to stop feeding the loons) I regressed - please forgive me.)

The ignore function still works. No need for regression.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1