District chief in Chaiyaphum tests positive for Covid despite receiving 2 doses of AstraZeneca

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Vaccine does not work..... 

Not true!  They clearly do work, just take a look at the almost 2 million covid-vaccine adverse effects reports which the vaccines were able to create in 7 months time (tip of the iceberg, with the 'under water' long-term effects emerging in the years to come).  🤔

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Vaccine does not work..... 

I do not see evidence that any vaccine has ever worked. Right from the early days of vaccines (1800s) there has been vested interests. This current batch are just the same. Making a fortune for drug manufactures and share holders in the know. Just have  to look at what it says on the tin. Does not stop the recipient getting 'it'. Does not stop the recipient passing 'it' on. Slightly lessens the symptoms when, or if, the injected catches 'it'. Whatever that 'it' is.

To believe that vaccines work, one has to believe in the 'germ theory'; that is that germs and viruses cause sickness, illness and disease. I do not believe that germs and viruses cause anything naturally. There are far more plausible reasons why people get sick.

In this particular case, I don't know how it was decided that he was positive with anything. Most likely his body was trying hard to expel the poisons that had been injected into him and he got sick.

31 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I do not see evidence that any vaccine has ever worked. Right from the early days of vaccines (1800s) there has been vested interests. This current batch are just the same. Making a fortune for drug manufactures and share holders in the know. Just have  to look at what it says on the tin. Does not stop the recipient getting 'it'. Does not stop the recipient passing 'it' on. Slightly lessens the symptoms when, or if, the injected catches 'it'. Whatever that 'it' is.

To believe that vaccines work, one has to believe in the 'germ theory'; that is that germs and viruses cause sickness, illness and disease. I do not believe that germs and viruses cause anything naturally. There are far more plausible reasons why people get sick.

In this particular case, I don't know how it was decided that he was positive with anything. Most likely his body was trying hard to expel the poisons that had been injected into him and he got sick.

There is so much that is just plain stupid in your comment, it's hard to know where to start. Maybe go read a little science before you bloviate here. Or just go back to the 18th century.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Miblish said:

There is so much that is just plain stupid in your comment, it's hard to know where to start. Maybe go read a little science before you bloviate here. Or just go back to the 18th century.

What is 'stupid' about my post?

I can go back to the times of Hippocrates if you wish. But it doesn't alter the facts;

"""""Does not stop the recipient getting 'it'. Does not stop the recipient passing 'it' on. Slightly lessens the symptoms when, or if, the injected catches 'it'. Whatever that 'it' is."""""

Let's discuss.

Edited by snapdragon

11 minutes ago, Miblish said:

Getting vaccinated doesn't make you immune to infection. It prevents you from getting seriously ill. 

This has been stated about 3 million times on here but those few simple words just cannot penetrate the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist! Good effort though

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

What is 'stupid' about my post?

I can go back to the times of Hippocrates if you wish. But it doesn't alter the facts;

"""""Does not stop the recipient getting 'it'. Does not stop the recipient passing 'it' on. Slightly lessens the symptoms when, or if, the injected catches 'it'. Whatever that 'it' is."""""

Let's discuss.

OK so you deny it lessens your chances of getting ill or going to hospital or dying ? 

No Cut&Pasted essay please - keep it simple

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

OK so you deny it lessens your chances of getting ill or going to hospital or dying ? 

No Cut&Pasted essay please - keep it simple

I am not saying that. I'm saying what the drug manufacturers are saying.

For me, the C-19 'vaccines' are simply poisoning the body. This has all been planned for years. Have to research the links between DARPA, Google, Facebook, Wellcome Trust and the pharmaceutical industry.

Eat and drink well. No normal virus nonsense can harm you.

16 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

For me, the C-19 'vaccines' are simply poisoning the body. This has all been planned for years. Have to research the links between DARPA, Google, Facebook, Wellcome Trust and the pharmaceutical industry.

You see where ALL conspiracy theories fall down is the amount of people you have to keep quiet to keep it intact. Put simply if just one memo from the thousands that must have changed hands amongst the corporate giants you have mentioned was leaked, just one, or one disgruntled employee, one careless drunken word in a restaurant, one guilt ridden soul, it would be armageddon for the lot of them, and the leaker could demand millions and millions for access to that memo. Humans are a greedy bunch there is no possible way on earth you could keep that collusion hidden. 

Just like the CT's (conspiracy theorists) that claim the Twin Towers was an inside job and that it fell down in a straight line due to struts that were inserted into each room WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING ?!!! - (it came down in a straight line due to anti earthquake measures). However can you imagine what it would be worth to the person who could prove that it was an inside job whilst everyone involved goes to prison for life as the most hated people on earth - it's beyond insanity!

What you are claiming is irrational, ridiculous, unfounded and frankly barking mad - deep down you know this but raging against the machine keeps you relevant I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Benroon said:

You see where ALL conspiracy theories fall down is the amount of people you have to keep quiet to keep it intact. Put simply if just one memo from the thousands that must have changed hands amongst the corporate giants you have mentioned was leaked, just one, or one disgruntled employee, one careless drunken word in a restaurant, one guilt ridden soul, it would be armageddon for the lot of them, and the leaker could demand millions and millions for access to that memo. Humans are a greedy bunch there is no possible way on earth you could keep that collusion hidden. 

Just like the CT's (conspiracy theorists) that claim the Twin Towers was an inside job and that it fell down in a straight line due to struts that were inserted into each room WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING ?!!! - (it came down in a straight line due to anti earthquake measures). However can you imagine what it would be worth to the person who could prove that it was an inside job whilst everyone involved goes to prison for life as the most hated people on earth - it's beyond insanity!

What you are claiming is irrational, ridiculous, unfounded and frankly barking mad - deep down you know this but raging against the machine keeps you relevant I guess.

I'm not a conspiracy anything or the other, I like to look at what's on the table, and if I'm interested I research further. Sometimes I change my mind. Depends on what I find when I dive down the rabbit hole.

There are many things, put forward by governments, that I don't agree with; I'll list a few:::

Man walks on the moon.

9/11 (US)

7/11 (England)

JFK killing

Princess Dianna

Dr David Kelly

Epstein suicide

2020 US election result

If you don't agree; that's OK. Show me the light please.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Go into a Covid ward where perfectly healthy people a week ago are now hooked up to a life support because the contacted Covid Snapdragon and the Covid CiC on here. Then on the way out speak to there family members who are praying they survive and tell them don'y worry its not serious and its all a conspiracy. 

Edited by vlad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vlad said:

Why are Hospital's in the west seeing low Covid infections 9s since those Country's began double dosing there people.

Hi Vlad

We are not seeing low levels of infection sir. Our Infection rates are very high, but because of the protection offered via the vaccines, most of the infections are not causing hospitalisation. For example, whilst we have infections locally in the thousands our local hospital has only 30 positive or suspected positive patients requiring care and three patients in ICU.

The majority of these patients are 18 to 35 year olds with no vaccinations or single Jab.

hope this helps clarify for you. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Go into a Covid ward where perfectly healthy people a week ago are now hooked up to a life support because the contacted Covid Snapdragon and the Covid CiC on here. Then on the way out speak to there family members who are praying they survive and tell them don'y worry its not serious and its all a conspiracy. 

These people IMO are not suffering from C-19.

Perhaps most people in these wards are there because of the vaxxes.

I don't believe germs and viruses* can cause sickness. illness or disease.

* A bio-weapon; produced by DARPA. That complicates things somewhat.

3 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Go to the covid corner Snap that's where you belong theres no point in you posting on this thread. I suppose you don't believe Mustard gas wasn't released in the 1st world war or the Sarin nerve agent was'nt realeased on the Tokyo underground, then the triple whammy Saddam didny unleash a Chemical agent against his ow woman and children in Iraq. Explain these ??

Edited by vlad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I'm not a conspiracy anything or the other, I like to look at what's on the table, and if I'm interested I research further. Sometimes I change my mind. Depends on what I find when I dive down the rabbit hole.

There are many things, put forward by governments, that I don't agree with; I'll list a few:::

Man walks on the moon.

9/11 (US)

7/11 (England)

JFK killing

Princess Dianna

Dr David Kelly

Epstein suicide

2020 US election result

If you don't agree; that's OK. Show me the light please.

I was just fumbling for a confused emoji. But failed.

2 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Jesus wept - now doctors are misdiagnosing en mass correct ? I mean what would they know - maybe their minds have simultaneously been taken over by an alien force ? 

Get a grip you are embarrassing yourself !

Either that or it’s a windup ! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I'm not a conspiracy anything or the other, I like to look at what's on the table

Let’s hope it’s medicine! 

An answer from you Snapdragon on the use of nerve agents that were used on people. Are you still thinking these are not dangerous and they don't make you ill, your right they kill you.

Edited by vlad

11 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

Just out if interest, when did he have his second vaccine? Thailand is great at giving you your first vaccine 2 days ago and then  counts you as vaccinated!  No point in adding what everyone else had said

FACT CHECK - where dosing interval is adequate, of AZ  breakthrough infections are not normal.

Thailand is screwing up in all aspects of inoculating the population  and second dosing is often lagging from a  recommended schedule.

A few months back Chulalongkorn  released a study where  it was suggested there were some bad batches of AZ coming out of the newly retooled facility.

12 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Deal with it, you Millennial! "This should be banned, he said hurty words! Hurty untrue words! Mommy! Hurty untruewords!". 😬 Did the pink lardie woke "fact-checker", with a degree in gender studies and CRT, from Salon or HuffPost say it was all "UNTRUE!"?

Your generation is a bunch of pampered mental toddlers, f***ing A! Always cancelling and banning like a bunch of lord of flies kids.

"Everyone knows"...last time I checked it was all about herd immunity but now supposedly "Everybody knows" it is not. HA! Soon "Everybody knows" you have to get the 5th shot. You have to be vaccinated because the vaccinated could get sick from the virus they were vaccinated against. WTF is that?! 

You guys swallow all the BS like good little obedient peasants. North Korea would love your kinds of naive fools. Model citizens for them! 

That’s it. Let it all out. Feel better now do you? Good ! 

• Haha 1

@Benroon re your post #35933

Don't have the time or patience to address your post completely.

However, such decisions are taken at a very high level, think of Bilderberg etc.

How about the Reuters chap on the board at Pfizer.

Don't you think that's a massive conflict of interest? 

Look at what's happened to Julian Assange....

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vlad said:

An answer from you Snapdragon on the use of nerve agents that were used on people. Are you still thinking these are not dangerous and they don't make you ill, your right they kill you.

What is the question? That toxins and poisons harm a body?

If so; you are supporting my position by saying nerve agents make you ill.

I have set out my stall on 'What makes you ill'.

• Like 1