Monk accused of dressing up as a woman to go out at night

Thaiger

A young monk in Northeastern Thailand has apparently been dressing up as a woman to go out at night. Photos of the monk dressed in his orange robes were posted along with photos of who appears to be the same person, but dressed up as a woman, were shared on Facebook. Complaints have been sent to the local Office of Buddhism. The man could be expelled from monkhood. A Thai blogger posted the photos of the monk on Facebook. The man appears to have dressed up as a woman to go out for drinks and parties at night. The abbot […]

The post Monk accused of dressing up as a woman to go out at night appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

in the video he is shown twice at the same time...similar to picture....maybe he had multiplied himself to appear twice at the same video at the same time...

22 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A young monk in Northeastern Thailand has apparently been dressing up as a woman to go out at night. Photos of the monk dressed in his orange robes were posted along with photos of who appears to be the same person, but dressed up as a woman,

Blimey sounds like he/she got into the crossdressing habit then .. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Faraday said:

Wonder if he likes to knit?

The knitting guru can help...

@Bluesofa

tired pizza GIF

Crossdressing. I bet he was bloody angry putting all that garb on.
I'm dunno if I've got enough wool to knit you a monk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If this was in the USA,  he/she could claim to be transgender or confused about sexual identity.  Then he/she would have guaranteed job security while the liberal media praises "it".

However,  not the case in this scenario, but if he/she gets booted from the monkhood, then it can transition to a full blown (or is that blowing?) ladyboy posing as a coconut girl along Pattaya Beach Road, looking for unsuspecting farang men customers just released from the Phuket Sandbox on their first trip to Thailand. 

See... there is a future for this he/she.

• Haha 1

I love these Monk stories

Just like a box of Cracker Jacks.. you never know what surprise you are going to get when choosing a monk for a Temple. 

Almost every week, there are news stories of monks getting busted with pot, methamphetamine, drug trafficking, theft or other crimes. In another story today, a Monk blew a "non Monk " away with a shotgun while dressed in his traditional orange robe. 

Another story recently was a lazy monk, who instead of walking each day to collect daily alms in the city,  as has been done traditionally for hundreds of years, he decides to use an electric cart. 

Now we are seeing a monk confused about his sexual identity, dressing up in ladies clothing and then trolling the streets after dark. 

Temples here in Thailand apparently don't do background checks, drug testing or psychological evaluations on these wayward men who want to wear a coveted orange robe. 

"I'll take "Thai Monk surprises" for $1,000, Alex."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JackMeOff said:

I love these Monk stories

Just like a box of Cracker Jacks.. you never know what surprise you are going to get when choosing a monk for a Temple. 

Almost every week, there are news stories of monks getting busted with pot, methamphetamine, drug trafficking, theft or other crimes. In another story today, a Monk blew a "non Monk " away with a shotgun while dressed in his traditional orange robe. 

Another story recently was a lazy monk, who instead of walking each day to collect daily alms in the city,  as has been done traditionally for hundreds of years, he decides to use an electric cart. 

Now we are seeing a monk confused about his sexual identity, dressing up in ladies clothing and then trolling the streets after dark. 

Temples here in Thailand apparently don't do background checks, drug testing or psychological evaluations on these wayward men who want to wear a coveted orange robe. 

"I'll take "Thai Monk surprises" for $1,000, Alex."

Hahaha superbly written .. love the bit about mediator monk blowing non monk away whilst in the robe .. 

Edited by Dedinbed
Sp
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A young monk in Northeastern Thailand has apparently been dressing up as a woman to go out at night. Photos of the monk dressed in his orange robes were posted along with photos of who appears to be the same person, but dressed up as a woman, were shared on Facebook. Complaints have been sent to the local Office of Buddhism. The man could be expelled from monkhood. A Thai blogger posted the photos of the monk on Facebook. The man appears to have dressed up as a woman to go out for drinks and parties at night. The abbot […]

The post Monk accused of dressing up as a woman to go out at night appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There is a long history of these incidents across religions. How do you think Friar Tuck got his nickname?

5 hours ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

There is a long history of these incidents across religions. How do you think Friar Tuck got his nickname?

Ahh but that was fictional whereas tranny Monks is a fact not uncommon in Thailand

7 hours ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

I thought it was a spoonerism to do with tyres?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Rotfpmsl...!

The Rev. W.A. Spooner used to say these things naturally  - in error. Hence the name spoonerism.
He taught Divinity at one of the Oxford Colleges.
One day during prayers he announced the hymn, "The kinkering congs their titles take."

Once when he expelled an undergrad from college, he told the guy, "You have hissed all my mystery lectures. You must leave Oxford by the town drain."
Pity he didn't leave on a well boiled icicle.

Good job Spooner had no recourse to talk about the area now part of Israel - west bank of the Jordan.

• Haha 2