Violent scenes erupt in Bangkok at largest anti-government rally to date

Thaiger

28 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

I remember seeing streets torched by BLM

I remember seeing gas station owners strapped up with guns telling customers to leave for fear of being looted

I remember seeing BLM point laser beams in the eyes of police officers to make them go blind. BLM throwing bricks at them and Molotov cocktails at them

I remember seeing BLM rampaging through shopping malls destroying stores and looting them

I remember watching the video where Officer Dorn was shot  he was holding his neck as blood poured onto the concrete  the one who shot the video knew Officer Dorn

I remember watching BLM March through the streets attacking restaurant goers and innocent bystanders.

I remember watching DC burn, seeing churches get burned down

I remember seeing air horns being blared in the face of old ladies as they prayed the rosary

I remember seeing children attacked on the roads by BLM

I remember seeing a truck driver violently dragged out of his truck by BLM

how dare you water down the violent riots of last year. At least Thais are more peaceful: not burning, not looting and not murdering anybody

BLM was far deadlier, far more violent, far more destructive than whatever happened in Bangkok. 

Excuse me. I understand you are trying to make a comparison, but why do you keep on posting this USA based stuff? I think Myanmar is closer to target as both involve a Junta and Myanmar is seriously more deadly than the USA stuff ever thought to be. Well death wise that is..

Are you in the USA right now?

Yesterday I happened to ride my bike through the CM protests. Back in the Red shirt BKK days years ago, I walked inside the red shirt camps as had associates from the USA here wanting to do some things down south. Also remember marching police forcing establishment to close, heavy military positioned on Sukhumvit, etc. Saw more than that, but as I do follow what goes on in the USA, I fail to find why the comparison has to be drawn.

If you have a good conclusion like, maybe you see the situation possibly heading in the same direction of a real young folk uprising complicated with a false uprising here for a different purpose, then perhaps would be more interesting. The agenda here has probably now 2-3 or more purposes now coming to a head from different groups. Funny how now the people who were sick of a person and his sister in exile would kiss the ground to have this family and group back just to get out from under the hades with this J un ta since they had their dreams buried by a removal of the party of their real choice..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poolie said:

Why do you insist on prefacing 'protestors' with 'peaceful?' Or vice versa.

These thugs are showering the police with fireworks, homemade bombs, bricks, and bullets. Yes, bullets.

What is the police reponse? Water, gas and plastic.

Still, the NED might be a little caught up for a few days.

Heroine dealer are the ones you prefer?

@StardustThere was no reason whatsoever for that insulting remark, but instead of deleting your post, I feel leaving it here for you and others to see may serve as the gentle warning I have chosen to give you, since you were already closely due for another posting holiday. Just think for a moment before spoiling the day for everyone.

Edited by King Cotton
To serve as a reminder re quarrelsome remarks.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

And as we could see yesterday the Bangkokian residents were standing at the streets and cheering  the protests and showed what they feel and think about all this mess, incompetence and missmanagements. 

Actually, as I ate dinner with the family last night, I told them the same exact thing for CM. People were walking out to the street and showing the 3 fingers showing support to the the car mob going by. It was not small by any means.

• Thanks 1