So this is what they think of us.

Tish

A few of you who live in Phuket will probably have seen this already but since seeing it i've done nothing but chuckle.

I had a gf a few years ago who let me into the secrets of what the Thais really think of us and it was quite revealing.

Out walking earlier tonight i came across this mural on a wall on 2nd rd Patong and it made my day.I must say it reminded me me of a few old lads up in Pattaya where i live.What does the panel think?

20210814_165737.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cool 1

That it's probably an accurate depiction of some of mongers who come here. 

Not really politically correct. I wonder what ChristyS would have to say, if it was a sow.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, Faraday said:

Not really politically correct. I wonder what ChristyS would have to say, if it was a sow.

An accurate depiction of Americans... 555

3 minutes ago, Elektronek said:

Definitely not just Americans.

42% of Americans are obese, with another 35% classified as overweight. That's almost 80% of the population. No other nation anywhere in the world has anywhere near this kind of fat problem.

1 minute ago, Ubon2530 said:

42% of Americans are obese, with another 35% classified as overweight. That's almost 80% of the population. No other nation anywhere in the world has anywhere near this kind of fat problem.

Complete rubbish. The USA lie down in twelve place for the the most obese population.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/health-statistics/fattest-countries-world

Like the health minister said some time ago dirty farangs,

But who keeps tourism going,and who are feeding the poor now in Bangkok and pattaya ,farangs are

Health minister sort your vaccines out 

Edited by Abertillery
Misspelling
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

To be fair, no one has heard of 10 of the 11 countries above them!  ?

But that does not make them less obese by population does it ?  Well if anybody on here has never heard of all of them bar one I would be very surprised . But the point is when you make such a broad statement such as @Ubon2530 then it is always wise to check the facts first, do you not agree ?

2 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

Look at the bottom of the page Gummy : Source: World Health Organization, 2016 (date of most recent data, 2014). Your data is almost a decade old.

Suggest apart from posting even more rubbish you get a pair of spectacles and read at the top of the page that this was update 27th March 2020 

https://obesity.procon.org/global-obesity-levels/

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

But that does not make them less obese by population does it ?  Well if anybody on here has never heard of all of them bar one I would be very surprised . But the point is when you make such a broad statement such as @Ubon2530 then it is always wise to check the facts first, do you not agree ?

This data is only 3 or 4 years old

13 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

To be fair, no one has heard of 10 of the 11 countries above them!  ?

Yeah, and their combined populations are a bit sparse as well. All 10 dont add up to the equivalent of Los Angeles.

But!! It's all solved. The data is seven years old and America has been on a diet.

Arf arf.

Edited by Poolie
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

The forum doesn't have a 'tongue in cheek' emoticon.

Do you think I should buy one?

12 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

The forum doesn't have a 'tongue in cheek' emoticon.

Do you think I should buy one?

It doesn't have an 'I'm sinking fast' emoticon either but Gummy is searching frantically.

Edited by Poolie
Spelling
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

And that’s why I prefer Asian women. The traditional wife is long gone in the US. You’ll never see real feminity only modern feminism. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Faraday said:

I would think more like the government, last one is a dead ringer for the deputy PM !

28 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

And that’s why I prefer Asian women. The traditional wife is long gone in the US. You’ll never see real feminity only modern feminism. 

Or men dressed like women who are now called 'women'. In my day they were called trans... not women.

Edited by Ubon2530

20 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

Or men dressed like women who are now called 'women'. In my day they were called trans... not women.

And just think if we didn't have the likes of the well known names such as Elton John or Danny LaRue none of this rubbish would be in the headlines and hence the pc brigade would have jumped on another bandwagon to shout there stupid mouths of about.

17 minutes ago, gummy said:

And just think if we didn't have the likes of the well known names such as Elton John or Danny LaRue none of this rubbish would be in the headlines and hence the pc brigade would have jumped on another bandwagon to shout there stupid mouths of about.

Men trying to take womens rights. That's what it looks like to me.

10 hours ago, Tish said:

A few of you who live in Phuket will probably have seen this already but since seeing it i've done nothing but chuckle.

I had a gf a few years ago who let me into the secrets of what the Thais really think of us and it was quite revealing.

Out walking earlier tonight i came across this mural on a wall on 2nd rd Patong and it made my day.I must say it reminded me me of a few old lads up in Pattaya where i live.What does the panel think?

20210814_165737.jpg

I find it odd that the foreigner is so really too close to the pigs caboose and then voila, super pig is born.