Don't Dip Your Wick In Cider...??

Faraday

I saw a humorous/disturbing documentary called "Unhung Hero" that showed a variety of other techniques you definitely wouldn't want to try. The happy ending was finding a girlfriend without having to size up at all.

• Cool 1

Best advice would be to reduce the area around your private parts by losing weight and grooming. If that doesn't work, increase the size of your wallet. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:48 AM, Faraday said:

Trying the apple cider vinegar penis-enlarging trick could leave you with painful burns

Iesus Christus... whatever next...?

IMG_20210814_184709.thumb.png.6019c2640384e85918adb79b8988024c.png

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/14/why-you-shouldnt-use-apple-cider-vinegar-to-try-to-increase-penis-size-15090300/

So gentlemen, don't try this at home...or anywhere else!

My problem was the opposite. Mine is so big if I get an erection I get light headed and pass out. 

I need a penis reduction. 

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, SomTum said:

I saw a humorous/disturbing documentary called "Unhung Hero" that showed a variety of other techniques you definitely wouldn't want to try. The happy ending was finding a girlfriend without having to size up at all.

So if Lesbians can have happy sex lives (I'm assuming, not being a lesbian myself) then why cant men of any size do at least as well with the same gesr they have, and a penis ? 

Size matters only if there's a size mismatch - large vaginas need large peni.