Naturism for gay men

beltran

Looking for a Naturist discussion forum for men ( gay or otherwise). Is there one here in Thailand or is there any way to start such a forum for the exchange of Naturist news around the country, the exchange of Naturist photos and the opportunity to make friends with other like minded men.

I know and support the basic concept that Naturism, especially social Naturism, is non-sexual and with that in mind, sexual orientation should not matter. But in the real straight world, and I have experienced this as a lifelong Naturist here in Thailand, getting along with and socializing with naked straight couples is even more difficult and intimidating than such an activity might be in the clothed world.  Staying in the closet has been the best way I have found to deal with it here so far.

Any like-minded members here ? Any suggestions?

Edited by beltran
Added question

5 minutes ago, beltran said:

Certainly hoping for a serious discussion here either about Naturism as a movement or the specifics of my OP.

Apologies beltran, sometimes my immaturity has a mind of its own !

But I'm pretty sure if you go starkers in public anywhere in Thailand you are going to find yourself holed up in a cell with 50 odd other guys and one toilet....oh hang on...

OK Stop it !

Edited by Benroon
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Apologies beltran, sometimes my immaturity has a mind of its own !

Its OK. But Naturism is a commonly misunderstood way of life. It has been around for centuries and is becoming increasingly popular even here in conservative Thailand. It seems like a worthwhile topic for discussion and perhaps, as a lifelong Naturist, I could help others to understand what the movement is all about.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beltran said:

Its OK. But Naturism is a commonly misunderstood way of life. It has been around for centuries and is becoming increasingly popular even here in conservative Thailand. It seems like a worthwhile topic for discussion and perhaps, as a lifelong Naturist, I could help others to understand what the movement is all about.

How ? You're not even allowed to go topless on the beach here (well the women aren't)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beltran said:

Certainly hoping for a serious discussion here either about Naturism as a movement or the specifics of my OP.

Sorry Beltran, just couldn't resist poking some innocent fun.  And to clarify I have absolutely no objections or prejudices against naturism, having made several naturist holidays in south of France and former Yugoslavia during my younger years.  But despite its show-all gogo-bars Thailand is very strict on public nudity display, and you have to be quite careful when going commando that you are not spotted by Thai officials or police.  So you would need a 'strictly private terrain' to go FKK.

Cheers - BlueSphinx

13 minutes ago, Benroon said:

How ? You're not even allowed to go topless on the beach here (well the women aren't)

There are a number of Naturist resorts here and a national Naturist Organization as well as numerous private gatherings in private locations ( pre-Covid anyway) .  . and any location, beach or forest area can be enjoyed in the nude as long as others are not around. The key word is "public". You just use common sense and you will be fine. It is a movement that has a history here too and many Thai people are attracted to it. .

Edited by beltran
added to post
  • Like 1

Naturism in Thailand ( historical note here) goes back to 1931 when Mr. Sarin Foothai, a publisher, registered "Nikom Arb Daed"  or the Sunbathing Club. It didnt last long due to political upheavals at the time. . .but it is an interesting footnote.

12 minutes ago, beltran said:

There are a number of Naturist resorts here and a national Naturist Organization as well as numerous private gatherings in private locations ( pre-Covid anyway) .  . and any location, beach or forest area can be enjoyed in the nude as long as others are not around. The key word is "public". You just use common sense and you will be fine. It is a movement that has a history here too and many Thai people are attracted to it. .

Bloody hell you're right - there's loads of them. I would never have thought the thais would go for it. Infact I just ran the possibility past my Mrs and she took my beer away !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, beltran said:

Naturism in Thailand ( historical note here) goes back to 1931 when Mr. Sarin Foothai, a publisher, registered "Nikom Arb Daed"  or the Sunbathing Club. It didnt last long due to political upheavals at the time. . .but it is an interesting footnote.

well if a Thai citizen makes a video of you from afar and it goes viral they will hunt you to the ends of the earth. we see it all the time with straight couples going at it on the beach, women posing in bikinis in temples.

so proceed with caution. 

on a side note, at my house female's clothes are left at the door.   

17 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

on a side note, at my house female's clothes are left at the door.   

this only happens in your dreams right or when you pay for her/his services.

• Haha 1