Covid UPDATE: 147 deaths, 22,782 infections, provincial totals

Thaiger

Today the Thai public health department has announced 22,782 new infections, 375 of those from Thai prisons, along with 147 new Covid-related deaths in the past 24 hours. 23,649 patients have been released from hospitals or field hospitals as well. 209,028 patients remain under state care, but 68,335 infected people are in home or community isolation. 5,495 patients are listed in critical condition with 1,103 patents still requiring ventilation. Here are today’s totals from Thailand’s 77 provinces, courtesy of the NBT… • The NBT has provided the following public service announcement… “When we cannot keep at least 2 meters away […]

The post Covid UPDATE: 147 deaths, 22,782 infections, provincial totals appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

104 cases in Phuket in one day.  Did they give any reason why the sandbox is not being closed? Did they give any reason why the 90 per week number has been revised upwards, or ignored?  Silly questions really - if they did I am sure the Thaiger would have reported it and I would have noticed.

Sorry to digress a little, but there is another post eight now discussing why the Thai Immigration 'rules' for Expats are so 'wrong'.  Just like the Phuket Sandbox situation, the main negative is that they ignore the rules whenever they want, and they change the rules whenever they want. 

OneAngryJew told everyone on a topic he started to get Ivermectin so I did it is the injectable kind for animals. not sure what to do with it. open the bottle and drink it? 

and i got one of those test kits you stick up your nose.   

19 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

OneAngryJew told everyone on a topic he started to get Ivermectin so I did it is the injectable kind for animals. not sure what to do with it. open the bottle and drink it? 

Take it out the box 1st though?

46 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Is it a Chinese test that you need to swab your...

200.gif

• Haha 1

Ivermectin, the latest supposed treatment for Covid-19 being touted by anti-vaccination groups, had "no effect whatsoever" on the disease, according to the Together Trial supervised by McMaster University in Canada, and conducted in Brazil.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/08/ivermectin-shows-no-effect-as-covid-treatment.html