Covid UPDATE Thursday: 147 Covid-related deaths, 22,782 infections

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Do you really?

Would you mind letting us mere mortals know how you know that for sure?

It is very easy to check how much “conflict of interests” a scientist has with the industry cause they are supposed to declare it (yeah they have loops though of course) and it is made public. And they are not allowed  to speak publicly or to advice anyone if it is linked to a pharmaceutical company they worked for. Ferguson nor Wallace (but they are not the only ones within SAGE) should be allowed to advice the government or to speak to the press about Covid cause they have earned huge bags of money from companies that are selling the vaccines. Now I leave you to do the work on checking this and how much (we know of course) these guys have earned over the years. So why are they allowed to continue to speak out then? That’s when the VERY thin line between conflict of interest and corruption ends. I could give you a couple of links for a quick check but your patronising message annoyed me so do the work yourself.

1. after, ca. 1.5 year of, corona virus spreading, in the world, most people are immune /protected, so have herd immunity, already. 1.2 most people in the world, not know, one or more people who got, serious sick or died of this.

2. most people in the world who, got a positive, pcr or ant-gen, test result, are not sick, at least not serious sick. 2.2 so called, full hospitals, with symptoms of stress and a worse life-style now, has not a virus as source. 2.3 you not have to, trust and hate, and to believe, is never to know, so go to check and see, carefully, with your own eyes.

3. we know for a fact, "this" and so called, pandemic
( not, much more deaths, than in single years before ) was bad because of lockdowns etc., and fear of virus is over, in the world. 3.2 of course, few in %, people fear mostly a life time. 3.3 all people who not learned yet, have to learn, to take self-responsibility for its daily life.

4. to keep a mindset, act out of fear because to be wrong informed of what is, right and wrong, is always your choice. ( your- body, feeling, and perceive /sense of reality ). 4.2 without all the, problem mentioned on, tv /tell a "vision", you can enjoy life much, in "this" world. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Objectivance said:

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

16 hours ago, Donald said:

Yes, I agree. Why is so much emphasis put on vaccination and so little on treatment ? Could it be that the pharmaceutical industry has a bigger interest in promoting vaccination with a huge profit margin then selling pharmaceuticals which are cheap and who's patent have already run out leaving little money to be made.

Absolutely. No question about it. The crooked, super corrupt FDA are pushing the agenda of Big Pharma, and this time they are unmasked to the extent that it is grotesque. So many potential treatments, yet they do not generate the big bucks, and most of the medicine is generic. I have the zipthro/hydro/zinc in the house, and have had it refrigerated since April 2020. If I get infected, I will choose to take that, over the hospital insanity, and roll the dice with something that has proven to be far more effective. Do not even mention clinical tests. Those are for wimps. 

And have you noticed nobody is talking about the forbidden topics? Diet? Supplements? Obesity? Groups which have a predisposition? 

9-1.jpg

Nicolas-Vadot-Belgium-Cartooning-for-Peace-scaled.jpg

covidcartoon-by-tjeerd-royaards_orig.jpg

3346.jpg

• Like 2