what Tim said about hydroxychloroquine

Mac

I just wanted to comment on what Tim said about hydroxychloroquine.  I do not know where he gets his information, but in the USA it has shown to help in the recovery for people infected with Covid-19.  There are many of doctors that used it and have prescribed it to their patients for years for other illnesses with no side affects.  These doctors were shut down by YOUTUBE, Facebook, and Twitter because they were covering for the CDC.  The CDC in the USA is a political department and does very little to help humanity.  The fact is that Fauci gave US tax payer money to China to develop the Covid-19 virus.  This was against the US law at the time he did it.  China developed the Covid-19 virus through gain of function research.  Fauci has been covering his butt and lying since this pandemic started.  Tim, you need to look at this with the eyes that whole purpose for the reaction of Covid-19 in the US was to keep Donald Trump from, getting reelected.  It was China and the democratic party and Joe Biden working with China to determine the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election.  If you want proof of this, go to www.frankspeech.com now and watch the proof that has been uncovered by computer science experts showing the on November 3, 2020 China was changing votes in the voting machines in every voting precinct in the United States while the voting was happening.  They have the log with IP address from China showing every time a voting machine was accessed.  This is a symposium put on by Mike Lindell who invented and has a business selling MY Pillow.   See the attached file.

As far as hydroxychloroquine this drug has been around since the 1950.  It was developed to help people with Malaria but is it used for people with Lupus.  These people are on it for years.  If this is a safe drug and has been used for decades, than why does the CDC and FDA not let it be used for treating people with Covid-19 if doctors want to prescribe it.  Since a few months after Covid-19 started doctors are questioned by Pharmacist when they write prescription for hydroxychloroquine.  This happened to a good friend of mine who is a doctor.  He currently has Covid-19 in the US and he cannot get this drug for himself to help him recover.  Those are the facts not my opinion which Tim seems to like to share.     

frankspeech symposium.pdf

• Like 3

From what I have read over the past 18 months it's effective if taken with zinc, I bought some last year in Samut Prakan, they ordered it. Cost 40 baht!

15 minutes ago, thai3 said:

From what I have read over the past 18 months it's effective if taken with zinc, I bought some last year in Samut Prakan, they ordered it. Cost 40 baht!

It is still available but only hospitals and you'll have to get a real doctor to prescribe it for you. 

Paolo hospitals have it.  They pulled it from the pharmacies.  Why?

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 1:20 AM, Mac said:

The fact is that Fauci gave US tax payer money to China to develop the Covid-19 virus.  This was against the US law at the time he did it.  China developed the Covid-19 virus through gain of function research. 

That doesn't sound right. The NIH gave a grant to EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit, for the following work (from https://reporter.nih.gov/project-details/8674931): 

This project will examine the risk of future coronavirus (CoV) emergence from wildlife using in-depth field investigations across the human-wildlife interface in China, molecular characterization of novel CoVs and host receptor binding domain genes, mathematical models of transmission and evolution, and in vitro and in vivo laboratory studies of host range.

Zoonotic CoVs are a significant threat to global health, as demonstrated with the emergence of pandemic severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) in China in 2002, and the recent and ongoing emergence of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV). Bats appear to be the natural reservoir of these viruses, and hundreds of novel bat-CoVs have been discovered in the last two decades. Bats, and other wildlife species, are hunted, traded, butchered and consumed across Asia, creating a large scale human-wildlife interface, and high risk of future emergence of novel CoVs.

This project aims to understand what factors increase the risk of the next CoV emerging in people by studying CoV diversity in a critical zoonotic reservoir (bats), at sites of high risk for emergence (wildlife markets) in an emerging disease hotspot (China). The three specific aims of this project are to:

1. Assess CoV spillover potential at high risk human-wildlife interfaces in China. This will include quantifying he nature and frequency of contact people have with bats and other wildlife; serological and molecular screening of people working in wet markets and highly exposed to wildlife; screening wild-caught and market sampled bats from 30+ species for CoVs using molecular assays; and genomic characterization and isolation of novel CoVs.

2. Develop predictive models of bat CoV emergence risk and host range. A combined modeling approach will include phylogenetic analyses of host receptors and novel CoV genes (including functional receptor binding domains); a fused ecological and evolutionary model to predict host-range and viral sharing; and mathematical matrix models to examine evolutionary and transmission dynamics.

3. Test predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. Predictive models of host range (i.e. emergence potential) will be tested experimentally using reverse genetics, pseudovirus and receptor binding assays, and virus infection experiments across a range of cell cultures from different species and humanized mice.

It was EcoHealth Alliance that funded bat research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and presumably other organizations in China.

The NIH had a pause on gain-of-function research from 2014-2017, when it was allowed to resume pursuant to certain guidelines. I would be surprised if NIH didn't follow its own policy, but as for what EcoHealth Alliance/Peter Daszak were doing and what they told the NIH, I don't know. Probably there are documents somewhere.

So far, there's no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered in a lab rather as opposed to the more typical path of novel coronaviruses evolving in animals before first infecting humans. Eyewitnesses have reported a wide diversity of illegally farmed exotic animals being sold at the Wuhan market, and onsite testing detected the greatest amount of virus around the drains where blood (and presumably other stray bits) from those animals was flushed away during daily hose-downs.

A long time has passed, and China hasn't been as cooperative as one would hope (accusations don't help). I don't know whether we'll ever know the full story.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 1:20 AM, Mac said:

... that whole purpose for the reaction of Covid-19 in the US was to keep Donald Trump from, getting reelected.  

Well, no idea about the purpose of C19 but the reason why Trump didn't get reelected is because of his being out-maneuvered by Democrat strategists on a simple and well known truism:

I. In high voter turn out years, Democrats win

2. In low turn out years Republicans win.

3. With COVID terrifying everyone, the election was projected to be low turnout. At least at the in person polls.

4. The brilliant Dems turned it into a massive vote by mail election allowing it be a high turnout election - Dems win.

That Trumps politically weaker campaign staff didn't see that is quite telling. Trump should have had Bannon, and not his darling children, at the helm.  

When Trump got the COVID he was saved by some experimental drug not this antimalarial, fwiw

• Haha 1