Foreigner killed in Chon Buri car accident, other driver skedaddles

Thaiger

On 8/11/2021 at 11:40 PM, Stonker said:

Not only the impression.

As well as being an offence, it also makes you guilty under the law if the circumstances are disputed and unclear.

In this case, disputed by whom???

11 minutes ago, JamesE said:

In this case, disputed by whom???

By those present,  unless proven otherwise.

In simple terms, if you leave the scene you lose the benefit of any doubt.

The laws actually make a great deal of sense - it's the implementation that's flawed.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stonker said:

@Benroon, if you're too dense to realise that saying the accident involved a 14 year old girl and asking if I'm a "tree hugging cyclist" suggests a possibility that she was riding a bicycle, then I can't be bothered to explain the blindingly obvious to you.

Byeee .....

Of course it does ?

Remember the old saying ‘assumption is the mother of all f*** ups’ - so beautifully demonstrated in your post. 

Be careful out there 

Edited by Benroon
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Of course it does ?

Remember the old saying ‘assumption is the mother of all f*** ups’ - so beautifully demonstrated in your post. 

No, never come across that "old saying" before, but since I  prefaced my comment with "Impossible to say" to make it crystal clear I was making no assumptions, the only things that are "beautifully demonstrated" here are your lack of very basic observation skills and my apparently limitless readiness to argue the toss over nothing with complete buffoons.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

. . . and my apparently limitless readiness to argue the toss over nothing with complete buffoons.

Even at weekends?