Wednesday Covid Update: 21,038 new cases and 207 deaths

Thaiger

21,038 new Covid-19 cases and 207 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the Covid-19 Situation Administration. In the latest and most severe wave of infections, first recorded on April 1, 788,126 infections have been reported. There are now 210,042 active Covid-19 cases.  Out of the new cases reported today, 173 were found in correctional facilities. More than 40,000 inmates at Thailand’s overcrowded prisons have tested positive for the virus over the past several months.  Other updates… To support the homeless population in Bangkok who at high risk of Covid-19 infection, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced it is setting up food […]

The post Wednesday Covid Update: 21,038 new cases and 207 deaths appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I would like to see the daily new cases and daily cured cases in the same sentence...ie the net growth or decline...no big deal, just a personal preference

5 hours ago, BainaiThai said:

I would like to see the daily new cases and daily cured cases in the same sentence...ie the net growth or decline...no big deal, just a personal preference

Recovered cases dont sell, so you wont find them in the news until you go looking for them. For info, its about the same, a few hundred either way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Recovered cases dont sell, so you wont find them in the news until you go looking for them. For info, its about the same, a few hundred either way.

When you run out of space, it's easy to let some out and then fill up the beds again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Artemis080 said:

When you run out of space, it's easy to let some out and then fill up the beds again.

True. Then again, they are releasing roughly in line with those taken in about a fortnight ago. Nothing surprising. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivram said:

How come today there is no breakdown by province?

Usually reported mid-afternoon each day, i.e. around 3PM, Thai time.

They did not disclose Wednesday provincial breakdown.

They issued Thursday report already.

Obviously my comments are made currently on Thursday.