Fingerroot candy/zinc mix not a Covid cure, says Royal Thai police

Thaiger

Kingrachai/fingerroot flavoured candy mixed with zinc cannot help Covid sufferers and is fake news, says the Royal Thai Police. Further, the Food and Drug Administration and the Ministry of health verified that this candy/zinc mix is fake news as the product belongs to the category of chewing gum and candies. Also, there is no data to support the claim that it can be used to cure Covid. Thus, the effectiveness of such a remedy is rendered null and void. So, the Royal Thai Police would like the public to know that if they see food products that are not scientifically […]

The post Fingerroot candy/zinc mix not a Covid cure, says Royal Thai police appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

I can't believe this needs to be reported. How dumb can you get?

Obviously, dumber than we can imagine.

• Like 3

What about that herb the government recommends? You know the one that the FDA “approved” and a week later CP decides to fast track a farm growing said herb?

• Haha 1

Okay, its banned. Where are the stats and studies they have done to back up this claim, i swear to god these incompetent people are just making things up as they go. Just like ivermectin and HCQ, there are stats and anecdotal studies to show its effectiveness but its considered fake news. I think the real disinformation is coming from the government and the people that run it.

Also, there is no data to support the claim that it can be used to cure Covid” -> of course there is no data because you haven’t run any tests on it.

Edited by Wearefree
  • Like 1

You can’t run any tests properly because the whole system you are testing for the virus is rigged which is through the RT-PCR test which many figures like Thai microbiologist Sucharit Bhakdi and German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich are saying it is pure fraud. You can confirm these facts yourself by searching it through duckduckgo.

• Like 2

"Also, there is no data to support the claim that it can be used to cure Covid."

So same same as the products currently "approved" for mass treatment and profits. ?

Thanks again for the highly qualified medical insights, Police. ??‍♂️

nor is the mixing of vaccines have been scientifically supported ? there are ongoing research of the mixing of the Russian sputnik with Pfizer the results wont be available until march 2022 !  personally l wont have a vaccine here,as l wont accept the mixing of 2 different vaccine,especially as there no worldwide scientific research available 

Edited by harry1
mispelling

18 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Kingrachai/fingerroot flavoured candy mixed with zinc cannot help Covid sufferers and is fake news, says the Royal Thai Police. Further, the Food and Drug Administration and the Ministry of health verified that this candy/zinc mix is fake news as the product belongs to the category of chewing gum and candies. Also, there is no data to support the claim that it can be used to cure Covid. Thus, the effectiveness of such a remedy is rendered null and void. So, the Royal Thai Police would like the public to know that if they see food products that are not scientifically […]

The post Fingerroot candy/zinc mix not a Covid cure, says Royal Thai police appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

They said—and are still saying— this about 

• Ivermectin
  • hydroxychloroquine
  • Favipirivir

Yet these are all reportedly being used very effectively against C19.

Don't believe anything without doing your own research,

Edited by AdamX

It is not a cure,  but don’t discount that it is possible it can help. Thai folk swear by it. The folks I know who were infected with Covid Delta, who steamed and drank the broth hot, seemed to have a reduced infection in the chest - including my daughter. So to be clear. I am not advocating this as a cure. At this time there is no proven cure for Covid. Although it may be coincidental, in the cases I am aware of, it seems to help. Anyway whatever you think, finger root and ginger chopped and boiled does make an enjoyable hot drink, by adding lemon and honey - and whiskey if you want a good sleep.  😉

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Julienro said:

It is not a cure,  but don’t discount that it is possible it can help. Thai folk swear by it. The folks I know who were infected with Covid Delta, who steamed and drank the broth hot, seemed to have a reduced infection in the chest - including my daughter. So to be clear. I am not advocating this as a cure. At this time there is no proven cure for Covid. Although it may be coincidental, in the cases I am aware of, it seems to help. Anyway whatever you think, finger root and ginger chopped and boiled does make an enjoyable hot drink, by adding lemon and honey - and whiskey if you want a good sleep.  😉

I guess the 'each to his own' maxim applies, here, and thanks for this, your debut post!

Hello, Julienro and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

1 hour ago, Julienro said:

Not sure about the whiskey 😉 but Fingeroot, Ginger, Turmeric are very good herbal remedies for a variety of ailments.  We grow them and use in cooking or as a 'tea' with honey to ward off coughs and colds.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Not sure about the whiskey 😉 but Fingeroot, Ginger, Turmeric are very good herbal remedies for a variety of ailments.  We grow them and use in cooking or as a 'tea' with honey to ward off coughs and colds.

Garlic is great too, it wards off witches as well as having medicinal properties.

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Garlic is great too, it wards off witches as well as having medicinal properties.

Wife eats too much garlic and wards me off ! 😀  

We buy approx 20kg direct from growers when in season and use it in almost all our cooking and salad dressings.

• Cool 1

3 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Wife eats too much garlic and wards me off ! 😀  

We buy approx 20kg direct from growers when in season and use it in almost all our cooking and salad dressings.

And that smell that wafts up from the kitchen when anything with garlic is being cooked . . . heavenly!

• Like 2