Top 5 Scuba Diving Snorkelling Tours in Samui

Thaiger

Koh Samui is home to many snorkelling and dive sites – each spectacular and unique. It’s waters are rich in vibrant reefs, coral and marine life, thus offering memorable underwater experiences. Nowadays, these terrains are easier to explore than ever with the help of guided tours. This is why we’ve complied a list of the top 5 scuba diving and snorkelling tours on the island, listed below. Top 5 Scuba & Snorkelling Tours in Koh Samui 1. Diving at Anything Marine Park with Speedboat  The islands around Ang Thong Marine Park feature spectacular scenery both above and under the water. With […]

The post Top 5 Scuba Diving Snorkelling Tours in Samui appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

being a dive instructor for more than 15 years here in Thailand, you will not pay me enough to go on any dive trips around Samui, sorry

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

being a dive instructor for more than 15 years here in Thailand, you will not pay me enough to go on any dive trips around Samui, sorry

you've stayed active, I envy you ;-). I didn't renew this year.

Again like the other top <x> in Samui it's a bad one, previously listed even places being closed for over a year... I just don't bother replying to it anymore :-). I guess it's a commercial thing, whatever.

• Haha 1