Any condo gyms/pools open?

dj230

Is anyones condo letting them use the gym/pool in bangkok? Condo's are telling me they're closed because of government regulations but I was curious if any condos are just letting people go anyways to the gym/pool.

There was a video episode from the Thaiger in which it was clarified that while public pools have to be closed, private pools are allowed to open. Private pools includes those in your house (if you are lucky enough to have a house with a pool) AND pools in hotels. Looked online and saw that a 5 star hotel gave opening hours for its pool. Would condo pools be considered private or public?

Muban says no to the pool and playground. 

Now the kids play on the street instead. I have to dodge kids on scooters,m and college kids surf sa-keding 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TiT said:

Most all pools and gyms are closed.  You can thank the truly remarkable government for saving your life.

I must admit though as much as I like working out, I'd give up the gym/pool if it meant there wasn't a covid outbreak in the condo. Pretty much all the condo's I went to or asked about had at least one active reported case

• 1 month later...