Wear a condom and a mask: Health department advises Covid “safe” sex

Thaiger

Wear a condom… and a face mask. Find a sex position that is not face-to-face. Don’t kiss. Avoid saliva… and other secretions. And make it short. That’s what Thailand’s Department of Health is advising. After a prostitute in Western Thailand contracted Covid-19, the department announced nine safe sex guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus. Along with no kissing, no oral sex, and no anal sex, the department says to shower before sex and to use disinfectant to clean the bed or other areas where sex is performed. Positions should maintain a safe distance between faces. (Don’t worry, we have […]

The post Wear a condom and a mask: Health department advises Covid “safe” sex appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

35 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Wear a condom

Now let’s wait for comments by anti maskers and vaxxers …… just wait till the next advice …..

37 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Wear a condom… and a face mask

And vaccinated …… (for covid not STI’s HPV, hepatitis A, and hepatitis B).

• Haha 1

You can imagine in three years time a whole load of mix race kids asking ,,,, Mummy who is my Daddy ? 

Puzzled Mummy politely replying ,,,,, I have no idea , he was wearing a mask 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

Just now, KaptainRob said:

There's a correct way and a wrong way to apply the condom >

image.png.cf51d55dd9222154a46b3a424e6a5e9f.png

image.png.fc16a9a211dd5dc0f1a889ca190d1b11.png

I used to wear them like that when I visited a few banks years ago?

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Wear a condom… and a face mask. Find a sex position that is not face-to-face. Don’t kiss. Avoid saliva… and other secretions

NCC take notice... No secretions, means no blow jobs.Excited Happy Birthday GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

well this just takes the cake...Do the knuckle heads who come up with this stuff have any idea how stupid they look to the rest of the world?....They actually think that they will get people to believe this crap?

• Like 2

This is exactly why Covid is running rampid in Thailand. Who in their right mind, when people are dying in the streets, would waste time coming up with this? This just shows you Thailand CANNOT function intelligently on a world level. What a shameless display of complete ignorance.

Edited by TukTuk
  • Like 3

LOL at that second last position.  It may reduce covid transmission by 30% but will increase hospitalization by 800%.  Ride 'em cowgirl!  Who does that outside of the circus?

• Haha 1

To me, this Covid thing over the past one and half year really exposed how idiotic and pathetic Thai politicians and Thai people in general are: extremely superficial and no substance. It’s all about the appearances...but what’s beneath the facade is a completely different story. 

• Like 2