Fire takes on timber factory

Thaiger

Yesterday, a fire erupted at a timber processing factory in the central Thai province of Pathum Thani. No deaths have been reported. Most reports say there were no injuries, but according to Archyde, there were 2 injuries. Reportedly, the fire began just before 6 pm. Around 20 firefighters were dispatched to the Aree Aphiluck Company to put out the blaze. The fire burned so savagely because… It happened at a timber processing plant that was full of wood. According to Thai media, flames could be seen from several kilometres away. Firefighters continued to douse the factory with water well into […]

The post Fire takes on timber factory appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

20 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The fire burned so savagely because… It happened at a timber processing plant that was full of wood.

Yes, it's those timber processing plants that present a fire risk . . . for sure!

1 minute ago, King Cotton said:

Yes, it's those timber processing plants that present a fire risk . . . for sure!

"timber processing plant that was full of wood."

Especially when it is full of wood.?

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

timber processing factory

My mate worked at a timber mill but got the sack as he was aways asleep on the log .. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:
4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

timber processing factory

My mate worked at a timber mill but got the sack as he was aways asleep on the log .. 

Did they catch him in the toilets?

2 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Did they catch him in the toilets?

I Saw that coming offa you .. 

How does a T-rex cut wood .? 

with a dinosaw .. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dedinbed said:

I Saw that coming offa you .. 

How does a T-rex cut wood .? 

with a dinosaw .. 

What about the very eloquent ones who kept breaking stuff:  tyranathesauruswrecks

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

What about the very eloquent ones who kept breaking stuff:  tyranathesauruswrecks

Oi , will you leave it out putting big words like that up .. I had to get my Bible glass's out to read that .. and I still can't pronounce it .. 10 character's max' if you don't mind .. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dedinbed said:

Oi , will you leave it out putting big words like that up .. I had to get my Bible glass's out to read that .. and I still can't pronounce it .. 10 character's max' if you don't mind ..

Why did the Tyrannosaurus Rex cross the road?

Because the chickens hadn’t evolved yet.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Bible glass's? You must mean these:
BibleGlasses2.jpeg.thumb.jpeg.e551a12b18225a1b0afea2514bb9cfde.jpeg

• Haha 2

My fiance was around a kilometre away from it, she went outside her house and shown me the fire, was a bit worried but she was far enough away.