PM calls for expedited probe into “Sandbox” traveller’s death; victim’s timeline released

Thaiger

4 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Hope not

We all do but that is the MO of the RTP/local government officials in those parts unfortunately as history shows.

RIP to the victim and condolences to the family. I hope that they get resolution i.e. the true culprit is bought to justice in a transparent and honest manner.

15 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

RIP to the victim and condolences to the family. I hope that they get resolution i.e. the true culprit is bought to justice in a transparent and honest manner.

One can only hope but true justice is bit of an unusual outcome here

It is sad to hear this, but Thailand is still a very safe place . I Hope this does not discourage visitors. Thoughts are with her family. barry

Given the current state of affairs in burmer maybe the Thais should prevent the flow of persons into Thailand as a means to protect all that live there. Just so mixed up in Asia right now. What to do?

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Soidog said:

A Thai friend of mine tells me a number of Thai chat rooms are saying this was a planned attack in order to close the sandbox. Many people in Phuket are not happy about the sandbox and talk of expansion to other places. They want to discredit it and the attack may have gone too far? It’s a possibility I suppose and dreadful if it was a motive for such a heinous crime . 

True pathology knows no limits. I would not put anything past these guys. To say they care one iota for the common man, would be a great misunderstanding.