Actor’s girlfriend stabbed to death in Bangkok following “struggle” over knife

Thaiger

Early this morning, an actor from a popular Thai TV show that’s title translates to “It’s because of love, isn’t it?”, has been taken in by police in connection with the death of his girlfriend. 21 year old Thanapat “Toy Toy” Thanachakulphisan was waiting for police at “a house” in Bangkok following his girlfriend’s death. Thai media says police were alerted to 25 year old Chatsaran Suwannakit’s death around 1:30 am this morning. It was not immediately clear who notified the police. When police and other officials got to the scene, they discovered Chatsaran’s mutilated body in a bedroom. Bangkok […]

The post Actor’s girlfriend stabbed to death in Bangkok following “struggle” over knife appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

However, at a certain point, Chatsaran left the bedroom, went into the kitchen, and returned with a knife. Thanapat says he feared his girlfriend would hurt herself… So, he tried to wrestle the knife away from her. Then, in the course of struggling for the knife, Chatsaran “was stabbed”… Over 20 times.

He managed to stab her 20 times while struggling to take the knife away from her... for her own safety. 

• Like 2

Let’s see.  They’ll do a recreation of the incident.  After everyone does their “thing”, he’ll admit he’s guilty, become a monk and go free.  

• Like 2

Ok, I'll do this at the risk of being an A$$hole, but:

Actor’s girlfriend stabbed to death in Bangkok following “struggle” over knife

Who wrote this?  Shouldn't it be: Actor stabs girlfriend to death.

• Like 2

Now I have to read the Bangkok Post because this line comes from them:

Bangkok Post says the woman’s body had over 20 stab wounds to her “chest and body”, but most of the injuries were “minor”.

How in the F&$& can minor wounds cause death.  

In the early 2000's I loved coming to Jomtien, sitting at the beach all day, and reading the Bangkok Post in its entirety.  Now it is crap. I gave away the sports section so I didn't read that. 

What happened to it?

9 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

Now I have to read the Bangkok Post because this line comes from them:

Bangkok Post says the woman’s body had over 20 stab wounds to her “chest and body”, but most of the injuries were “minor”.

How in the F&$& can minor wounds cause death.  

In the early 2000's I loved coming to Jomtien, sitting at the beach all day, and reading the Bangkok Post in its entirety.  Now it is crap. I gave away the sports section so I didn't read that. 

What happened to it?

You mean what happened to the sports section ? I guess all the mass murderers in Jomtien used it to wipe the blood of their knives with it perhaps ?

But back to topic, 20 stab wounds many minor you say. Well if nineteen were minor and the 20th was fatal does that answer your question ?

Just now, gummy said:

You mean what happened to the sports section ? I guess all the mass murders in Jomtien used it to wipe the blood of their knives with it perhaps ?

But back to topic, 20 stab wounds many minor you say. Well if nineteen were minor and the 20th was fatal does that answer your question ?

Absolutely not.  All stabs were minor.

"Hello Mom? I just stabbed my girlfriend twenty times. She's dead. Yes the nice one you met last week. Can you come pick me up?"

c1_2161171_210806125806-e1628238513613.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

"Hello Mom? I just stabbed my girlfriend twenty times. She's dead. Yes the nice one you met last week. Can you come pick me up?"

c1_2161171_210806125806-e1628238513613.jpg

You're so confused.  He's ordering breakfast from McDonald's.

4 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

Absolutely not.  All stabs were minor.

Something wrong with your understanding what most means ? From the report "20 stab wounds to her “chest and body”, but most of the injuries were “minor”."

House looks pretty pathetic for a soap opera star. I read this news title 3 times and didn't understand what it supposed to mean. Poor girl, bad choices. 

• Like 1

I wonder how kids like this get along in prison here. Watch him say she fell on it 19 times and the last one was an accident by him grabbing for the knife. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 1:51 PM, AlexPTY said:

House looks pretty pathetic for a soap opera star. I read this news title 3 times and didn't understand what it supposed to mean. Poor girl, bad choices.

House belongs to the 25 year old victim. Actor is 21 years old