Thailand’s top 7 golf resorts

Thaiger

Golfing in Thailand is one of the most beautiful activities to try as the backdrop of a tropical jungle is truly magnificent. Moreover, the hotels in Thailand feature on-site golf courses that are definitely fit for a king. Here, even novice players can enjoy a game as riding around and viewing the scenery may be just as exciting as hitting a hole in 1. Thus, whatever your skill level may be, these resorts offer easy access to some of the world’s highest rated golf courses for anyone booking a room. 10 Of Thailand’s Top Golf Resorts 1. Centara Grand Beach […]

The post Thailand’s top 7 golf resorts appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Dear Author,

You state there is a golf course at Centara Hua Hin and Anantara Hua Hin. As I'm sure you've done your research on this and are a reputable media outlet, can you please provide the names of these courses.

Thanks in advance

From my memory both resorts offered golf packages but utilised most of the Hua Hin courses like Black Mountain, Banyan Golf Club etc. I know a few mates were looking to take up a package at the Centara for that purpose before Covid. 

Does it have to have a golf course attached to be called a "Golf Resort"? That I can't answer for you.

Smithydog

Hey Ann - you are getting a bit of stick for this article on local Hua Hin Social Media.  You name the top 2 hotels (Centara Hua Hin and Anantara Hua Hin) as top golfing resorts - neither have a golf course!  Sounds like you didn't check your material before publishing !!!

Article now has been taken down and thank you everyone for the heads up.

much appreciated

Andrew