Body found in Phuket of Swiss woman presumed murdered

Thaiger

The body of a 57 year old Swiss woman who arrived in the Phuket Sandbox July 13 was found stashed at the rocky base of a waterfall today, with authorities believing she was raped and murdered. Her body was found about 1 kilometre inside the Ao Yon waterfall area in Wichit, lying face down in the shallow, rocky water. Police believe she has been dead for at least 3 days before her body was discovered. A 31 year old local found the body around 1:30 pm today and reported it to local police. The 164-centimetre tall woman was dressed in […]

The post Body found in Phuket of Swiss woman presumed murdered appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well, if there still was a chance people would come to visit Phuket Quicksand, this dude who did it, really made sure no one else would visit. 

• Like 9

TAT could not be reached for comment, but assume they are gathered to attempt to spin this..

As for WHOM is the attacker, any remaining Burmese currently in the sandbox are looking nervous,

as they always seem to fit any profile the thai police need to fill for a quick arrest and a scapegoat

• Like 4

5 hours ago, vlad said:

Mmm wonder if an arrest is quickly reported and who the culprit is.

Im sure the female tourists are feeling great now knowing they are stuck on a rock with a killer rapist...cant help thinking the Ko Tao guy was getting lonely with no tourists and decided to hop on over to the Sandbox, as its all about who ya know on these islands

Edited by PapayaBokBok
  • Like 1

What a terrible thing to have happened. I wonder what the outcome will be. Perhaps suicide or killed by some local who will blame the woman for arousing him. 

• Like 3

I’m praying for the soul of this unfortunate woman.  Thoughts and prayers are extended to her family and friends.  This incident is absolutely horrific, tragic, and sad.  What an awful incident.  I’m also praying that the murderer(s) are quickly captured and are harshly punished to the absolute fullest.  Awful… just awful. 

• Like 3

A new Koh Tao case happened on Phuket? They will have a hard time to find a Burmese scapegoat as properly all has left the island.

Rest In Peace 

• Like 1

Very scary considering my wife has been in the sandbox forced to be separated from us because of this craziness. She's about this age as well and had been to a waterfall during her stay this past two weeks. Praying for this woman's family. Tragic.

• Like 2

RIP dear Swiss lady.The sandbox has been cursed.How can something like this happen.Raped and murdered? Shocking and very scary.Security and safety on this island is clearly a very serious concern as you now have a murderer ,perhaps even a serial killer on the loose.Another nail in the coffin for the sandbox

• Like 1

why 3 days to discovered the body ?

Didn't the hotel sound alarm on the very 1st night she didn't return, or even the 2nd night ?

RIP.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

"Swiss woman, 57, is found 'raped and murdered' at the bottom of a waterfall after travelling alone to Phuket as part of Thailand's 'Sandbox' scheme bid to revive tourism"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9865459/Swiss-woman-raped-murdered-travelling-Thailand-Sandbox-scheme.html

I'm surprised the RTP haven't announced that they are looking for a Burmese labourer by now.

Weeks ago I was going to say something about that German lady who was interviewed by the Thaiger from a quarantine room in Phuket. But I decided that in this day and age of the feminist agenda that I should bite my tongue.  So now I will say it - women should not be travelling by themselves - the dangers are very very real.

If that offends anyone - then I am not sorry. That was how it was back in the days when we did not have to be politically correct and all that khrapp. Because it was an accepted fact of reality that women (vast majority of women) are no match for a man (vast majority of men) when it comes to a physical confrontation. And the reality is that 'those' type of men who would do such a thing are very rare form of coward, and if they see a women with a man or in a group of other women, they will usually not do anything. The modern movies of women beating up men and being the hero etc. are total khrapp - and it is very unwise for young females to think they can protect themselves when alone in foreign places (or even at home in some locations). 

RIP.  And I hope that others will take heed from the price she has paid for her 'freedom' - it is not worth the price that some young ladies pay. And this happens all over the world - not just in Thailand. I have two daughters and they were both taught that equality is their right and they should take no sheeitte from any man.  But it was not until I got them to wrestle their younger brother when he was 16 that they suddenly realised the reality - it was a shock to them to 'feel' that grown males are far far stronger than females, and an even bigger shock the learn that they will never be stronger than they are right now - but their brother will continue to get stronger every year until about 25-30 (and more if he starts using weights etc.).  I see so many young western women who have no understanding of that reality, and they take risks that they should not in foreign and unknown places. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Weeks ago I was going to say something about that German lady who was interviewed by the Thaiger from a quarantine room in Phuket. But I decided that in this day and age of the feminist agenda that I should bite my tongue.  So now I will say it - women should not be travelling by themselves - the dangers are very very real.

If that offends anyone - then I am not sorry. That was how it was back in the days when we did not have to be politically correct and all that khrapp. Because it was an accepted fact of reality that women (vast majority of women) are no match for a man (vast majority of men) when it comes to a physical confrontation. And the reality is that 'those' type of men who would do such a thing are very rare form of coward, and if they see a women with a man or in a group of other women, they will usually not do anything. The modern movies of women beating up men and being the hero etc. are total khrapp - and it is very unwise for young females to think they can protect themselves when alone in foreign places (or even at home in some locations). 

RIP.  And I hope that others will take heed from the price she has paid for her 'freedom' - it is not worth the price that some young ladies pay. And this happens all over the world - not just in Thailand. I have two daughters and they were both taught that equality is their right and they should take no sheeitte from any man.  But it was not until I got them to wrestle their younger brother when he was 16 that they suddenly realised the reality - it was a shock to them to 'feel' that grown males are far far stronger than females, and an even bigger shock the learn that they will never be stronger than they are right now - but their brother will continue to get stronger every year until about 25-30 (and more if he starts using weights etc.).  I see so many young western women who have no understanding of that reality, and they take risks that they should not in foreign and unknown places. 

Over the years there has been a few gone on the missing list just in Thailand

• Thanks 1

I think this is where she was staying

the resort ("The Moorings", it's a collection of bungalows) is very close.   Probably no more than 800 metres or so as the crow flies.

20210806_080213.thumb.jpg.8aac72ebdf7535e41fdc84286c5f214d.jpg