TAT touts the Phuket Sandbox first month July successes

Thaiger

On 8/15/2021 at 7:15 PM, JamesR said:

"By the way a vaccinated person that catches Covid is a Super Spreader by intensity of sharing the disease."

That is not at all true.

It is from the information that I have read from doctors on the internet.  It was in a CDC statement to congress. So that is what I read.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, LemonMG said:

It is from the information that I have read from doctors on the internet.  It was in a CDC statement to congress. So that is what I read.

All sorts of nonsense is written on the internet.

All I can say is 75% of us adults in the UK have had two jabs, 85% have had one and the infection rate is low if you take into account the country has been completely open for about a month now, football, cinema, restaurants, everything and we are not being infected and dying like flies. 

It is a pity Thailand can not get its act together and get everyone vaccinated so I can go and stay there again for six months, it is not worth going now as it would be like walking into a jail.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

I am going to make my last comments here at the Thaiger as I can see that this is  not a company with integrity. Please let me explain, I have asked and so have others for Daily Phuket  Covid infections. The Thaiger is downplaying the increase of local infections that are now about 125 a day. I like MANY Others in Phuket do not have a vaccine. I fell in the cracks of Thailand requirements.  AGE and Foreigners and Oh Yes foreign Workers, It's Discrimination. Yet my country Donates 2.5 million doses and oh lets give 700,000 to people that already have 2 doses. 

Tim's decision of No News of the sandbox because it goes against the GREED of Tourism which his business is effected as well. He once stood up against Immigration for poor rules over Visas but Now that he got his shots and his business is going again. SHHHHH don't tell anyone that there are so many cases and they have changed the Sandbox criteria from 5 items to bed space for the sick.  Hmmm take over any hotel that is closed like they with the Ramada in Patong and Boom that is solved just keep adding beds.

LOOSERS !! all TAT and fake so called news like Thaiger.  Thank goodness Phuket News cares about Locals and not their pockets $$  Bye Thaiger

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LemonMG said:

I am going to make my last comments here at the Thaiger as I can see that this is  not a company with integrity. Please let me explain, I have asked and so have others for Daily Phuket  Covid infections. The Thaiger is downplaying the increase of local infections that are now about 125 a day. I like MANY Others in Phuket do not have a vaccine. I fell in the cracks of Thailand requirements.  AGE and Foreigners and Oh Yes foreign Workers, It's Discrimination. Yet my country Donates 2.5 million doses and oh lets give 700,000 to people that already have 2 doses. 

Tim's decision of No News of the sandbox because it goes against the GREED of Tourism which his business is effected as well. He once stood up against Immigration for poor rules over Visas but Now that he got his shots and his business is going again. SHHHHH don't tell anyone that there are so many cases and they have changed the Sandbox criteria from 5 items to bed space for the sick.  Hmmm take over any hotel that is closed like they with the Ramada in Patong and Boom that is solved just keep adding beds.

LOOSERS !! all TAT and fake so called news like Thaiger.  Thank goodness Phuket News cares about Locals and not their pockets $$  Bye Thaiger

Hmm . . . I understand your frustration re the apparent lack of Phuket stats but rather than leave TT (obviously associated with Thaiger News), have you tried 'speaking' to Tim by PM. If you message @Thaiger you may get answers to your questions . . . but don't tell him I told you (:-)