Covid kills 42-year-old fitness fanatic who refused vaccine in England

Andrew Reeve

3 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Iceland just had a record of new active cases despite vaccinating every adult or very close to it. Even their head doctor says the vaccines are not enough for herd immunity and only offer limited protection against the virus.

Just 66% vaccinated in Iceland so not at the "herd immunity" level yet. 

Yes around 100 cases of Covid daily in the last week, (0.0002% ) similar to Thailand on percent cases

Only 25 people hospitalized. 

Just one death since last May. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iceland/

Iceland handles things well just like they did when the banking crisis hit and they told the IMF to f off and took care of their own banks.  And the derivative crisis was never fixed and I suspect we may see more of the same in the near future from the banksters.

Edited by billywillyjones

12 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Yes around 100 cases of Covid daily in the last week, (0.0002% ) similar to Thailand on percent cases

“In Iceland, 85.3% of people over 16 years old are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and 4.9% are partially vaccinated. It should therefore not come as a surprise that among new domestic cases, most are vaccinated. Since 9 July, 77% of domestic infections were among vaccinated individuals,” Ásthildur Knútsdóttir,

56 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

As usual Reuters - where you got that 66% figure - massaged the data.  According to 'Our World in Data' the figure was 71.5 % fully vaccinated for the total population, and 77,1 % with at least one dose.

But what is more interesting is to take a look at the official figures per age-category as provided by the Icelandic authorities > https://www.covid.is/statistical-information-on-vaccination with the status on 6 August:

1148195367_PercentageofvaccinatedpersonsbyageinIcelandddAugust062021.thumb.JPG.31129fb3eec0b3b505d0ded08f63b08f.JPG

So we are talking about full vaccination figures of over 80% in the age bracket over 16 years of age.  Needless to say that the vaxx-sociopaths are now considering to also vaccinate those under 16 years of age, to chase their unicorn 100% vaccine-induced herd-immunity which they believe 'will solve the problem'.  Dangerous lunatics...

21 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Thats right. Here's a list of things that DO spread Covid

1)Sturgis bike week

2)any Trump rally

3)going to the beach in Florida

List of things that do NOT spread covid.

1)Going maskless to Mike and Barry's birthday party at their newly bought $15m sea level mansion at Martha's Vineyard

2)encouraging thousands of illegals to swarm the border and redistribute them around the country even though a sizeable % are coof positive

3) angry mobs burning, rioting and looting across the united states to make a statement their hatred for the orange man and the police.

4)democrats on a private jet fleeing Texas while maskless.

Covid is clearly one very clever(and convenient it seems!) virus.

Trump has taken the vaccine and boasted about it and the vax programs which he claimed were his own , beautiful inventions and it was his tireless leadership (when not golfing) that accelerated the pace of development but still apparently 50% of Republicans say they won't get the vaccine even when it is free !

Like he said he loves the uneducated people like well he would.

24 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

So we are talking about full vaccination figures of over 80% in the age bracket over 16 years of age.  Needless to say that the vaxx-sociopaths are now considering to also vaccinate those under 16 years of age, to chase their unicorn 100% vaccine-induced herd-immunity which they believe 'will solve the problem'.  Dangerous lunatics...

Yes, and hospitalizations very very low.  Not chasing a unicorn.

Shows that vaccinated people while still getting Covid, will not need hospitalization or end up dead.  

My preference and most all other people who trust the science.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Yes, and hospitalizations very very low.  Not chasing a unicorn.

Shows that vaccinated people while still getting Covid, will not need hospitalization or end up dead.  

My preference and most all other people who trust the science.  

In England 481 vaccinated (at least one dose) vs 253 un-vaccinated dead from Feb 1st to August 2nd. In Feb 1st only 20 percent were vaccinated in England. The vaccine is pretty unnecessary for people under 50. Total of 69 deaths out of 300 000 delta cases .

5 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

The vaccine is pretty unnecessary for people under 50.

yet another recent death of under 50 disagrees with you. I'll leave it there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shark said:

yet another recent death of under 50 disagrees with you. I'll leave it there.

Oh, using anecdotes. I thought you vaxxers BeLiEvE iN ScIeNcE?! ?

3 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Oh, using anecdotes. I thought you vaxxers BeLiEvE iN ScIeNcE?! ?

The science that not vaccinating is stupid, it's shown to be truthful.

I've read enough statement of ER doctors where anti vaxxers have been crying when it was too late.

Wait for it: now some anti vaxxer comes with some funky VEARS based Excel sheet.

26 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

In England 481 vaccinated (at least one dose) vs 253 un-vaccinated dead from Feb 1st to August 2nd. In Feb 1st only 20 percent were vaccinated in England. The vaccine is pretty unnecessary for people under 50. Total of 69 deaths out of 300 000 delta cases .

Wildly deceptive figures.

The "253 un-vaccinated dead" were nearly all younger (under 50) and previously fit and healthy.

The "481 vaccinated" were nearly all older, 70 - 75 +, with other health issues and had they not been vaccinated thousands more would have died.

• Like 1

The Epoch Times? Really? ?

Majority of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients are Fully Vaccinated at Israel Hospital: Doctor. This is known as an inconvenient truth. https://theepochtimes.com/majority-of-ho

23 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Your disinformation, false logic, and conspiracy nutjob theories are really getting tiresome BS (BlueSphinx)

I couldn't agree with you more, @EP.

I started off by trying to debate rationally, working through each link to show why the "logic" was fatally flawed, and that the links were either cherry picked and edited to the point of absurdity, simply said the complete reverse to what was claimed, or were written by someone who was a convicted fraud, had had his medical licence removed, and whose only remaining source of income was being a "nutjob".

A complete waste of time as there was never any attempt at defending the indefensible, just a change of tack and a link to yet another article claiming the moon was made of cheese and inviting others to disprove Russel's teapot.

It's possible that somewhere there's a grain of truth, but its the boy who cried wolf syndrome - it's just not worth the effort as it achieves nothing.

The latest was an article by a Spanish doctor criticising PCR tests, based on one non-peer reviewed paper that concluded that 50% of positive PCR tests were false positives which was taken to show that consequently the number of true positives had to be half the number reported.

Even assuming that it was correct and all apparently "logical", the article somehow overlooked that the same paper had concluded that a higher number (but lower percentage) of negative PCR tests were also false negatives so the number of true positives was actually higher - the complete reverse of what was claimed. 

In the normal course of events it wouldn't matter, as these people wouldn't be doing any harm and they could continue their fantasy world of being cleverer than the experts without harming anyone.

The reality now, though, is that because of them tens of thousands of people are dying and sick long term, and hundreds of thousands of gullible but otherwise rational people are losing their mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter unnecessarily and the world is being forced to remain masked up and locked down just to survive - they're directly responsible for causing exactly what they've convinced each other they're protesting about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Majority of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients are Fully Vaccinated at Israel Hospital: Doctor. This is known as an inconvenient truth. https://theepochtimes.com/majority-of-ho

No, it's not "known as an inconvenient truth" just as a blinkered and ignorant misrepresentation of known facts.

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I couldn't agree with you more, @EP.

I started off by trying to debate rationally, working through each link to show why the "logic" was fatally flawed, and that the links were either cherry picked and edited to the point of absurdity, simply said the complete reverse to what was claimed, or were written by someone who was a convicted fraud, had had his medical licence removed, and whose only remaining source of income was being a "nutjob".

A complete waste of time as there was never any attempt at defending the indefensible, just a change of tack and a link to yet another article claiming the moon was made of cheese and inviting others to disprove Russel's teapot.

It's possible that somewhere there's a grain of truth, but its the boy who cried wolf syndrome - it's just not worth the effort as it achieves nothing.

The latest was an article by a Spanish doctor criticising PCR tests, based on one non-peer reviewed paper that concluded that 50% of positive PCR tests were false positives which was taken to show that consequently the number of true positives had to be half the number reported.

Even assuming that it was correct and all apparently "logical", the article somehow overlooked that the same paper had concluded that a higher number (but lower percentage) of negative PCR tests were also false negatives so the number of true positives was actually higher - the complete reverse of what was claimed. 

In the normal course of events it wouldn't matter, as these people wouldn't be doing any harm and they could continue their fantasy world of being cleverer than the experts without harming anyone.

The reality now, though, is that because of them tens of thousands of people are dying and sick long term, and hundreds of thousands of gullible but otherwise rational people are losing their mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter unnecessarily and the world is being forced to remain masked up and locked down just to survive - they're directly responsible for causing exactly what they've convinced each other they're protesting about.

Your rhetoric is so pathetic and over the top, that it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. 

42 minutes ago, Stonker said:

The "253 un-vaccinated dead" were nearly all younger (under 50) and previously fit and healthy.

The "481 vaccinated" were nearly all older, 70 - 75 +, with other health issues and had they not been vaccinated thousands more would have died.

I like to see the peer-reviewed double-blind meta-analysis study on which you based those conclusions.  Or is this coming directly from the SHIT (Stonker's Holy Interpretative Treasure) cove?

53 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Try again:

48 out of that 253 un-vaccinated were under 50, the rest 205 over 50.

460 vaccinated (one or two dose) over 50 died. 389 out of those were two dose takers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Try again:

460 vaccinated (one or two dose) over 50 died. 389 out of those were two dose takers.

Thanks, and as expected @Stonker once again did make some wild fact-ridden assumptions, pulling them straight out of his SHIT (Stonker's Holy Interpretative Treasure) cove... 

Yep, if he can be nasty on my postings, I have that right too...

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

I like to see the peer-reviewed double-blind meta-analysis study on which you based those conclusions.  Or is this coming directly from the SHIT (Stonker's Holy Interpretative Treasure) cove?

No "study". 

What I wrote doesn't involve any conclusions or any interpretation, nor did I make any  -  that you imagine I did simply shows how much attention you give to what you read.  The details and breakdown are readily available from Public Health England, published by Gov UK on 25 June and as part of the SIREN study and widely reported - and equally widely misinterpreted.

Unfortunately this is in The Guardian which ALWAYS has an agenda. I don't believe a damn thing they print. I didn't see anything that said exactly what he died of. I'm no anti-vaxxer either, I will take the vax myself, but I detest Woke publications like The Guardian or the British Brainwashing Corporation. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Try again:

No need to "try again".

Who do I believe - PHE and the SIREN study or your cherry picked version of PHE's Tech Briefing #20 from 6 August from Twitter, which you clearly don't realise doesn't even cover all Covid deaths in England?

A close call, but on balance I think I'll go for Public Health England and the SIREN study.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Except this virus is no small pox. These vaccines fade pretty fast, even less than half a year. Then there is the danger of ADE. The vaccine works against one variant but then with another variant the immune system vaccinated actually helps the virus or does nothing while a not vaccinated immune system would attack the new intruder.  

And that's your expert opinion - that the vaccines lose their effectiveness within 6 months, and the vaccines "actually help the virus" or "do nothing"?

Unfortunate that no experts agree with you, and that while they say it could happen under certain circumstances you say it does.

But clearly you're an expert .....

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yep, if he can be nasty on my postings, I have that right too...

Not "nasty" - you're perfectly entitled and permitted to refute anything I write about your links, but you never have and instead each time you've just moved on to something else to waste everyone's time on.

I wonder why that is (I don't really .....).

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

On 8/10/2021 at 1:27 AM, Transam said:

Just rewards, how come, the bloke died for making a wrong decision....

No one really knows why he died.  I make wrong decisions everyday. 

• Like 2