Covid kills 42-year-old fitness fanatic who refused vaccine in England

Andrew Reeve

4 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Your disinformation, false logic, and conspiracy nutjob theories are really getting tiresome BS (BlueSphinx)

I understand BlueSphinx’s posts might not resonate with everyone but I can vouch for the fact that he is a good man. His voice is needed. Even I (as a non-vaccinated person) balk at some of the stuff he puts up but the world needs this voice. We can’t just blindly go on and follow whatever we’re told to do. 

Can you imagine a public debate with the likes of BlueSphinx? That’s even more scary than the world we’re faced with.

39 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Your disinformation, false logic, and conspiracy nutjob theories are really getting tiresome BS (BlueSphinx)

May I suggest that you simply put me on your IGNORE list when my postings prove to tiresome for you. 

25 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I understand BlueSphinx’s posts might not resonate with everyone but I can vouch for the fact that he is a good man. His voice is needed. Even I (as a non-vaccinated person) balk at some of the stuff he puts up but the world needs this voice. We can’t just blindly go on and follow whatever we’re told to do. 

Can you imagine a public debate with the likes of BlueSphinx? That’s even more scary than the world we’re faced with.

No, I go to bed around midnight.

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Now, obviously I meant without  @BlueSphinxWhat a difference three letters make…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Now, obviously I meant without  @BlueSphinxWhat a difference three letters make…

Yes indeed, after my first encounter with Scott, the Cavalier of the Brown-Brick Road from that 'other Forum' I temporarily had to make use of a seating-pillow and during that painful period also changed my user-name to the at that time more appropriate  BlueSphincter - three letters difference...

3 hours ago, Faz said:

If you search UK news, you'll come across many reports of anti vaxxer's that died of Covid.

WOW, lots of nominations this year to make the top ten in the Darwin Awards. Though from winners in the past, I don’t think these people will have a shot.

1 hour ago, diegogg said:

On the other hand, as of August 2nd 2021,  VAERS received 6,490 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. Sure you won't read about this in the news.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

The full version has a slightly different twist than the one you tried to portray.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Faz said:

The full version has a slightly different twist than the one you tried to portray.

Nope. It's exactly the same as this article. They take one fit guy who died of covid. That's apparently a fact. Same story with the quoted number. They didn't say 1 out of 100,000,000 fit/gym/sport/etc people died of covid.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, diegogg said:

Nope. It's exactly the same as this article.

It is the same article, I just posted the full version from the extract you posted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faz said:

If you search UK news, you'll come across many reports of anti vaxxer's that died of Covid.

Here are just two I accidently stumbled across within the last week.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cambridge-educated-anti-vaxxer-dies-154926484.html
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxxer-dies-covid-mocking-135247823.html

Labeling someone as anti-vaxx is really pretty shitty. Like most of us they are not anti-vaxxer and in fact probably have had all the normal tried and trued vaccines. Being hesitant of taking a radical new experimental non sterilizing vaccine after 18 months of the most Orwellian nonsense worldwide is normal. Many of them may just want to wait and see, and many more have had Covid and now have superior natural immunity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For 1 dead fitness fanatic i will find u 10 vaxene injured or dead period.

In my gym few got sick with covid they pro athletes. 1 was fully vaxedd with Sinovac ended up in state quarantine. 

No one died and they all okay now and immune for decades to come including new variants bs.

3 hours ago, TiT said:
  6 hours ago, Xaos said:

No one died and they all okay now and immune for decades to come including new variants bs.

3 hours ago, TiT said:

That is not true.

@TiT >

What is not true?  It is well proven that natural acquired immunity (by catching covid-19 and having recovered from it) provides far superior and long-lasting immunity - including variants - than the short-lived variant specific vax-induced immunity.

The insistance on being jabbed after having acquired such natural immunity, is actually a medical crime because it is not only useless to do so but the risk of vaccine adverse effects for them is far higher.  And denying them a 'vaxx passport' necessary in some countries to participate in social events is already being challenged in courts.

Headlines. Except for the 99.5% of people with mild symptoms. People die of the flu too every year you know? Not only the old. Tough luck. This mental illness called tunnel vision does not end. The statistics are a joke too. Number of tests and willingness to test vary wildly so incomparable, still we compare. The models are shaped to narrative. Quite flexible what you can do with statistics... Not looking at hospitalization. Not actually improving access to healthcare. Instead continuing the devastating road. For what? Also that global closing borders silliness. The virus is already there. What's the point. If you wanted to close borders you should have done so at the vary beginning.

• Like 3

These types of celebrity fitness dudes are in many cases steroid and cocaine heavy users behind the scenes. And these virtue signalling morons are using him to hit the people for not taking the experimental vaccines from shady Big Pharma companies!?

Pfizer alone has been fined $5 BILLION since 2000 for all kinds of shit like the opioid crisis ($1.3 billion) and deceptive marketing and pill pushing. Would these companies push a leaky, potentially dangerous vaccine with limited protection (180-200 days) against the Covid with the long term effects unknown worldwide? The hell yes! Double hell yes! Their dream come true. Not much different from the tobacco companies.

Iceland just had a record of new active cases despite vaccinating every adult or very close to it. Even their head doctor says the vaccines are not enough for herd immunity and only offer limited protection against the virus.

What we know about leaky vaccines is that they can cause mutant viruses on their own because the virus is battling against the vaccine aka puts additional mutation pressure against it.

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Transam said:

Here's a list of the jabs I have had in my lifetime that I can remember to help me get to old age where I am now. I didn't refuse any.

Polio

Tuberculosis

Small Pox

Measles

Hepatitis

Tetanus

Various Influenza

There could be more, you ever protected yourself from any of the above...? 

Except this virus is no small pox. These vaccines fade pretty fast, even less than half a year. Then there is the danger of ADE. The vaccine works against one variant but then with another variant the immune system vaccinated actually helps the virus or does nothing while a not vaccinated immune system would attack the new intruder.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, diegogg said:

On the other hand, as of August 2nd 2021,  VAERS received 6,490 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. Sure you won't read about this in the news.

No. Hopefully you won't.

Both the US and European Adverse Effects (publicly accessible) Registries, (VAERS and EudraVigilance) have had to clarify for everyone (media or otherwise) about making claims using their data solely as a single source of "Truth" or otherwise about suspected adverse events. The CDC also mentions this. 

Posting comments about effects by solely referring to such databases may hurt belief in valid and supported Anti-Vaccination arguments. It will become like the old story of the boy crying “Wolf”. (i.e. a moral lesson that people refuse to believe a deceiver even when he is telling the truth!). 

The sad truth is that it would most likely lead (and probably has done) to the unfair and inaccurate labelling of some legitimate Anti-Vaccination messages supported by proper scientific studies.

Statements about this and links to the sites are shown below.

VAERS

“Limitations of VAERS:

VAERS data cannot be used to determine rates of adverse events”

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

EudraVigilance

“The information on this website relates to suspected side effects, i.e. medical events that have been observed following the administration of the COVID-19 vaccines, but which are not necessarily related to or caused by the vaccine. These events may have been caused by another illness or be associated with another medicine taken by the patient at the same time.”

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/covid19_message.html

CDC

VAERS data alone cannot determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse event.”

“It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population.”

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yes indeed, after my first encounter with Scott, the Cavalier of the Brown-Brick Road from that 'other Forum' I temporarily had to make use of a seating-pillow and during that painful period also changed my user-name to the at that time more appropriate  BlueSphincter - three letters difference...

Was it a deeply moving experience, pleasent at the time, and afterwards Blue spunk appeared ?

I have to say, so far I like this forum very much, far more latitude seems to be allowed.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mynemesis said:

Was it a deeply moving experience, pleasent at the time, and afterwards Blue spunk appeared ?

I have to say, so far I like this forum very much, far more latitude seems to be allowed.

Actually Bluespunk was one of the members at the 'other Forum', and it got me a moderator 'warning' when poking some innocent fun at that ill-chosen user-name.  Apparently his name was a reference to 2 music genres he liked Blues & Punk, and addressing him as Azzuresemen was considered 'over the top'.