USA tentatively plans to require all foreign visitors to be vaccinated

Thaiger

The United States government is planning on requiring almost all foreign visitors to be vaccinated against Covid, a White House official said yesterday. The condition would be part of the Biden administration’s phased strategy to reducing travel restrictions for foreign nationals to visit America. It is not known what countries would be excepted from this rule. However, a timeline has yet to be established as interagency working groups analyse how to safely approach “normal” travel. At some point, all foreign visitors who wish to go to the United States, with some minor exceptions, are expected to be inoculated. The exceptions […]

The post USA tentatively plans to require all foreign visitors to be vaccinated appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

29 minutes ago, Ldiablo22 said:

Those "minor exceptions" will undoubtedly be illegal immigrants.

If anyone can watch all the recent videos of literally thousands of illegals coming in daily and then immediately put on buses and planes and spread across the country thinks the gov't cares about covid is crazy.

If this was the deadly pandemic they claim all these covid positive and unvaxxed migrants would NOT be allowed in and then spread across the country.

Look at this total horsesh!t !!

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1422978791723487232

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MikeW said:

But the illegals are more than welcomed to bring their sick asses in 

A whole panoply of ailing draft animals.

• Haha 1

I guess Thailand's rich will have to wait in Thailand instead of jetting over the the US for a working vaccine. Unless, of course, there was some sort of corruption in Thailand that lets them jump the line for a Pfizer....nah, what am I thinking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

this is going to happen everywhere sooner or later. i do not understand why vaccinated people have to bear risks and cost of non-vaxxers

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

US citizen here, still trying to get an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine.

Thanks for all your help US Embassy!!

Taxed but not vacced

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is a picture of a portion of just the 25.000 people that Biden is allowing to enter the country "seeking asylum"  The attorneys and counseling offices know that todays magic word is "asylum"  Mind you many of these people crossed one or more countries on their route to the USA where they could have sought asylum from whatever persecution they claim.  But no, they traveled to the USA where the benefits are better. Also, coming from a poor country is not a justification for asylum.  If that were the case the substantial portion of the world would qualify for asylum.  These people may not be formally educated but they know how to gimmick the system.  What's more these people often come without any documentation as to their true identities, making finding criminal history on them impossible.  What's more the tourist from Germany or the UK has to undergo Covid testing, and vaccination and present valid travel documents to enter.  These people with no testing enter and are distributed throughout the USA virtually guaranteeing that Covid will continue to be spread. 

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5ny.com/www.fox5ny.com/content/uploads/2021/02/764/432/GettyImages-1230607957-e1613145531673.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Inlandchris said:

Hum, suppose you want to go to the U.S. for a vaccine?

What will those Thai youtubers do??? How can they get their free vaccines paid for by the American taxpayer. The same vaccines denied to Americans in Thailand!?! What will they do?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

this is going to happen everywhere sooner or later. i do not understand why vaccinated people have to bear risks and cost of non-vaxxers

Somehow in your cognitive dissonance you realize the vaxx doesnt even work. As new "variants" will be released and spread into oblivion.  If you were confident in the vax why would you be affraid of people who doesnt have it? 

The biggest spreaders of this bioweapon virus is actually "vaccinated" people.  You see most people have it, not even realizing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thp said:

If you were confident in the vax why would you be affraid of people who doesnt have it? 

We're not, but perhaps we don't want to see others sick?

13 minutes ago, thp said:

The biggest spreaders of this bioweapon virus is actually "vaccinated" people.  You see most people have it, not even realizing. 

And this is just bat guano crazy.

2 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

Vaccination choice is a first world problem. This action could just grow the divide between those nations which have access to the "rich list vaccine brands" and poorer nations with COVAX solutions or no access at all.

Edited by Artemis080

2 hours ago, Step502 said:

Taxed but not vacced

I completed my registration yesterday still waiting for an appointment but don't know which vaccine I will get 

3 hours ago, Inlandchris said:

Hum, suppose you want to go to the U.S. for a vaccine?

You'd better be quick about it.

There's already news articles in other countries about some of their nationals visiting the US solely to go to Walgreens, CVS or even Walmart and getting jabbed before coming back home.

I still have property there and a US visa so a quick visit was also my vaccination 'Plan C' for a while. May still be on option if my other couple of 'cunning plans' get shot down.

Edited by cacadordemim

9 hours ago, Step502 said:

Taxed but not vacced

Yet the U.S. will spend over $220 million for a new Embassy in Chiang mai; like if there is over a million expats here, not. Its more important to them to spy on China then help their own citizens. 

• Like 2

USA today is like the citizens of Idiocracy would have read "Communism for Dummies" and "Green economy for Dummies" and trying to implement both at the same time.

"Wait, we need like like electrolytes, many peasants and this guy Marx and nobody can say bad hurty words!"

Welcome to Costco, I love you! ?

• Haha 1