Football Transfer News In's and Out's

Lowseasonlover

9 hours ago, Tish said:

I always describe following my club as being married to a bad catholic wife.Like it or not you are in it for life.

They have given me more heartache over the years than i care to remember with just a glimmer of success every 15 years or so but our manager has the safest job in football.

D645D685-8E04-4A4E-9481-A62E237FD576.jpeg

Your photo looks a bit better than a cold wet night in November in Burnley

10 hours ago, Tish said:

I always describe following my club as being married to a bad catholic wife.Like it or not you are in it for life.

They have given me more heartache over the years than i care to remember with just a glimmer of success every 15 years or so but our manager has the safest job in football.

D645D685-8E04-4A4E-9481-A62E237FD576.jpeg

Sean Dyche's reaction to reports linking Harry Kane with a £160m move to Man City

"To be honest, I couldn’t work out whether they were buying the club or a player."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

555,Sean has done wonders for our club and our town.We even have a pub named after him but he can't perform miracles without money for ever.At 72 i've seen 2 or 3 great Clarets teams over the years and it gladdens the heart to see the kids in our town in claret and blue after decades of cringing watching them in their Man U tops etc.

Although i say this at the beginning of every season,i fear this could be our last in the big time.

Frank Skinner (west brom) came with the best criteria in deciding which is your club.Put a protractor on a map of the place you were born and then in ever increasing circles stop when you hit your local club.That's it for life.

Up the Clarets.

• Like 2

Tottenham announce £47m signing of defender Cristian Romero with highly-rated Argentine centre back handed the No 4 shirt after he becomes Nuno Espirito Santo's fourth new arrival of the summer window

Tottenham have officially unveiled the arrival of Cristian Romero from Atalanta 

Romero has joined in a deal worth £47million after starring in Serie A last season

Fabio Paratici made in-demand Romero a key target for Tottenham this summer 

Romero is Tottenham's fourth signing in this window and will wear the No 4 shirt

• Like 1

Just now, Lowseasonlover said:

Tottenham announce £47m signing of defender Cristian Romero with highly-rated Argentine centre back handed the No 4 shirt after he becomes Nuno Espirito Santo's fourth new arrival of the summer window

Tottenham have officially unveiled the arrival of Cristian Romero from Atalanta 

Romero has joined in a deal worth £47million after starring in Serie A last season

Fabio Paratici made in-demand Romero a key target for Tottenham this summer 

Romero is Tottenham's fourth signing in this window and will wear the No 4 shirt

Meanwhile, what's happened to Harry Kane ?

Lionel Messi 'expected to join PSG on a two-year deal with French giants hopeful of signing the Argentine star THIS WEEKEND as his father and agent Jorge plans talks' after shock exit from Barcelona

12 minutes ago, gummy said:

Meanwhile, what's happened to Harry Kane ?

Harry Kane DENIES reports he has refused to return to Tottenham training

It's almost 10 years since I made my Spurs debut. For every one of those years you - the fans - have shown me total love and support.

That's why it hurts to read some of the comments that have been made this week, questioning my professionalism. 

While I won't go into the specifics of the situation, I want to clarify that I would never, and have never, refused to train. I will be returning to the club tomorrow, as planned.

I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise the relationship I have with the fans who have given me such unwavering support during my time with the club. This has always been the case as it is today.

Harry 

Edited by Lowseasonlover

21 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

It's almost 10 years since I made my Spurs debut. For every one of those years you - the fans - have shown me total love and support.

That's why it hurts to read some of the comments that have been made this week, questioning my professionalism. 

While I won't go into the specifics of the situation, I want to clarify that I would never, and have never, refused to train. I will be returning to the club tomorrow, as planned.

I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise the relationship I have with the fans who have given me such unwavering support during my time with the club. This has always been the case as it is today.

Harry 

Thanks Harry

Sergio Aguero wants a shock exit from Barcelona because Lionel Messi has left 

Aguero, 33, has reportedly asked his lawyers to review his contract with Barca

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Harry 

Ok hands up who wrote that for him ! There’s some very big words in there ! ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Ok hands up who wrote that for him ! There’s some very big words in there ! ?

Maybe his agent, maybe not thats his brother

On 8/5/2021 at 11:42 PM, Lowseasonlover said:

Barcelona CONFIRM Lionel Messi will leave club after 21 years and 31 major trophies as they heap blame on LaLiga for 'economic obstacles' stopping them from giving him huge new deal - while fans are left in tears outside the Nou Camp after bombshell news

Barcelona have confirmed that Lionel Messi WILL leave the club this summer

The Argentine was widely expected to be far down the line in signing a new deal

Cash-strapped Barca were poised to retain the player after a sizeable pay-cut

Sources in Spain first stated Messi's renewed deal is 'almost impossible'

Barca issued a statement and blamed 'economical and structural obstacles' 

Statement came out yesterday allegedly attributed to Laporte that the club would have been in debt for decades going forward if they had resigned him with a reported salary of €70 mil' a year alone before add on's .. 

• Like 1

It's done! Lionel Messi completes his sensational move to PSG on a two-year deal worth £1MILLION A WEEK... insisting 'everything about the club matches my football ambitions' as takes the No 30 shirt - his first number as a teenager at Barcelona!

Lionel Messi has been announced as a Paris Saint-Germain player at the Parc des Princes after signing a two-year deal worth a staggering £35million a season.

• Like 1

Luk who's back! Chelsea reunite with Romelu Lukaku for £98m - seven years after he left the club - as Thomas Tuchel eyes tilt at Premier League title with the ex-Inter Milan No 9 leading his attack

Chelsea have made a splash in the transfer market by re-signing Romelu Lukaku

The Belgian striker has returned to Stamford Bridge in a deal worth £98million

Lukaku struggled at Chelsea in his first spell and left permanently back in 2014

His success at Inter Milan, who are in a financial crisis, has tempted Chelsea 

With the transfer window closing less than two weeks away things will start moving

Tammy Abraham pens emotional farewell to Chelsea following £34m switch to Roma as he thanks the club for making him 'who he is' and urges them to add to their trophy haul

Tammy Abraham has officially completed his £34m move to Roma from Chelsea 

Taking to Instagram, Abraham has now penned an emotional farewell to the club 

In it, he thanked them for making him 'who he is' and urged them to win trophies 

Abraham will work under Jose Mourinho, who hailed his signing as a 'real coup' 

Manchester City remain focused on landing Harry Kane despite being offered Cristiano Ronaldo for just £25m... as Jorge Mendes looks for a club capable of taking on Portuguese superstar's huge £25.5m-a-year salary

Cristiano Ronaldo is in the last year of his deal and Juventus are prepared to sell

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti ruled out Ronaldo returning to the Bernabeu 

Ronaldo issued a statement on Tuesday to quell the rumours about his future 

Manchester City are committed to signing Tottenham's Harry Kane this summer 

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United CONFIRM Cristiano Ronaldo is re-signing from Juventus in £19.4m deal, hours after he looked set for rivals City, after calls from Sir Alex Ferguson and Rio Ferdinand

Cristiano Ronaldo will return to Manchester United on a two-year deal

The sensational transfer was confirmed on Friday as the player took a medical

Ronaldo had appeared to be on the cusp of signing for United's bitter rivals City  

Solskjaer said Bruno Fernandes had been talking to Ronaldo about his future 

Apart from him signing for United this is a massive boast for the PL love him or hate him there will be packed grounds this season just to see Ronny in a United shirt, Guaranteed 

1 minute ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Apart from him signing for United this is a massive boast for the PL love him or hate him there will be packed grounds this season just to see Ronny in a United shirt, Guaranteed 

Agreed, his football may drop of a bit as he is getting older but he is a legend and that will draw crowds. 

Cristiano Ronaldo's stunning £19.4m move to Manchester United sees shares in the Old Trafford outfit soar by EIGHT PER CENT in just hours as superstar's influence reverberates beyond the pitch following his return

Shares in Manchester United went up by eight per cent on Friday evening

The English side announced that they have agreed to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo 

The club gained more than 1 million Instagram followers after the announcement

Ronaldo boasts the most followers on Instagram and is a worldwide superstar

This transfer window City have missed out on Messi, Ronaldo, Kane, Mbappe and Haaland. Even Vlahovic is about to sign a new deal rather than move to City. However, City did pay way over the odds on Grealish, and now need a LB.

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

This transfer window City have missed out on Messi, Ronaldo, Kane, Mbappe and Haaland. Even Vlahovic is about to sign a new deal rather than move to City. However, City did pay way over the odds on Grealish, and now need a LB.

What a Lady Boy ? 😂 It's not Thailand you know