Expat working in Real Estate

Hi all - is there any Expat here that works in real estate in Thailand - selling properties for sale or rent - full time or part time.  Yes I know the right Visa and a Work Permit is required - and I am not after any business or personal details - just a few dos and donts - and any general advice.

I have seen the latest list provided on TT and it does not include real estate as prohibited work for Foreigners.  In the past I saw a list that did exclude real estate, but the TT list did not include that role, and I have checked elsewhere and it seems it is no longer a prohibited working role for Foreigners.

2 hours ago, AussieBob said:

any Expat here that works in real estate in Thailand - selling properties for sale or rent - full time or part time.

The Thaiger group includes FazWaz headquartered in Phuket so you may like to contact Mike mikeATfazwaz.com  aka @kendog in our Admin team.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys - I have some qualifications and experience, and maybe I could take up a part time role dealing with English speaking Expats.  Just an idea at this point to keep myself busy and bring in a little extra money to buy new golf clubs - for the wife of course ?     Then again, maybe I will suddenly figure out golf and start playing so good that I can join the pro tour - seniors of course ?

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, AussieBob said:

Thanks guys - I have some qualifications and experience, and maybe I could take up a part time role dealing with English speaking Expats.  Just an idea at this point to keep myself busy and bring in a little extra money to buy new golf clubs - for the wife of course ?     Then again, maybe I will suddenly figure out golf and start playing so good that I can join the pro tour - seniors of course ?

Give the wife the golf clubs with a membership and concentrate on selling in a tough real estate market. Good luck