Expat arrested on drug charges allegedly claims to be a local “Robin Hood”

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Patongphil said:

Who does he support when India plays England at the Oval???

Well given England's abysmal performance yesterday I would guess India

9 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

Surely she should be Maid Marian then .. and where's Little John and the band of merry men , eh , eh .. if he really was a Robin Hood then we need the shooting an apple off the top of a kids head with a longbow to confirm as it's just too easy to lay claim to a middle ages folky hero living in a forest nowadays .. 

That was William Tell with the apple 555

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

And as he is a German speaking Swiss it is written Wilhelm Tell!

Except there is no Swiss language. The Swiss speak German, French, Italian or rarely Romanesch (just saying 555)

4 hours ago, Rasputin said:

It was William Tell who according to legend who shot an apple from his son's head using his crossbow way back in 1307

Dad, shoot the apple! | Far side cartoons, Funny cartoons, Gary larson  cartoons

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Guevara said:

Except there is no Swiss language. The Swiss speak German, French, Italian or rarely Romanesch (just saying 555)

Yes exactly, plus old latin

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JamesR said:

How come no one on this site has mentioned the Thai woman who was selling them with the British man and was also arrested?

Most of the comments have been about whether the man is a real British person or an Indian etc, is that not classed as going 'off topic'?

Speaking for myself, first and much foremost, because she's Thai. She's not a guest. Makes it a fair bit less evil and not anywhere near as stupid.   And she had far less opportunity for making money other ways, especially now,  than a Brit. If that's what we're calling him. 

Edited by KWOG
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you can get coke in CM

Why didn't somebody tell me that. Honestly people, what do I pay you for? 

Well there’s now a gap in the market and a new business opportunity for you ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KWOG said:

Speaking for myself, first and much foremost, because she's Thai. She's not a guest. Makes it a fair bit less evil and not anywhere near as stupid.   And she had far less opportunity for making money other ways, especially now,  than a Brit. If that's what we're calling him. 

Ditto - agree with all that.  Plus she would have been a 'helper' - I doubt that it was her idea, and that she ran the operation, and made the decisions, and banked all the money (maybe she made the 'donations'?).  But if she did run everything - then he is an even bigger idiot than I first thought.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Objectivance said:

Well, how ironic, considering you're all about rolling your sleeve up for a drug injection. Project much, dope fiend?

??? I am not but do I have a choice, I have underlying issues... I just hate the useless drugs that are for together high.. is completely different