Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Andrew Reeve

8 hours ago, BigHewer said:

So, on to game week #2. Grealish, Mahrez, Dias, Cancelo… Who’s bringing in a Man City player or two for the inevitable 5-0 drubbing of Norwich?

Or will Pukki make it 5-1 with a streaky goal and ruin all the clean sheet points?

Ah, the dilemmas of FPL..

Who's going to score the City goals? - if Torres is all they have up front they won't be scoring five many times, and Sterling spends 82 minutes of every game on the ground appealing for fouls now, even against Norwich (awaits this message to come back and bite him)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Who's going to score the City goals?

I’d put the starting XI in a hat, except for Ederson, and draw out five names. Actually come to think of it, put Ederson in as well (considering how far out Krul comes following the counter press). 

I totally agree though. Too much of a lottery with Man City at the moment. I think Mahrez will do the business, but I’m not buying (waiting for that to come back to bite me). 

All that said, I hope Norwich give them a run for their money.

• Cool 1

Three players out and one other no-show, a disaster for Guangxi Utd. Some hasty transfer business called for, quickish. 

• Cool 1

31 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Three players out and one other no-show, a disaster for Guangxi Utd. Some hasty transfer business called for, quickish. 

All good Poolie, all good. Your three big hitters should be back next week. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 9:29 PM, BigHewer said:

All good Poolie, all good. Your three big hitters should be back next week. 

Apologies, it looks like they’re all still on the mend. My bad 😳

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Apologies, it looks like they’re all still on the mend. My bad 😳

I've got one out (Lacazette) but it depends if Cavani gets picked.

• Cool 1

Howdi, fellow fantasisers!

What are your serious expectations after this w/e's action? I'm now 9th out of 12 but, come Monday, I reckon I'll be mid-table . . . 6th or 7th. We'll see!

Good luck, all

KC

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

I'm now 9th out of 12 but, come Monday, I reckon I'll be mid-table . . . 6th or 7th. We'll see!

My whole game week hinges on Man City vs. Norwich later tonight. Hopefully Norwich will get a goal. If they do well. I’ll be in a good position. 5-0 blowout? Bad news for Pasar Rebo FC. So anywhere from 1st to 5th come Monday.

Good luck KC and good luck to all!

• Thanks 1

Hi ,i made some subs yesterday ,we'll see if it makes me more happy after GM2 ,hahaaaa,i think it depends of how Everton will play today v Leeds 

c'mon Richarlison :)

good luck all from Sweden 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, BigHewer said:

So, on to game week #2. Grealish, Mahrez, Dias, Cancelo… Who’s bringing in a Man City player or two for the inevitable 5-0 drubbing of Norwich?

And 5-0 it turned out to be. I think I was the only Thaiger Talk league member without a Man City player. Maybe I’m better at predicting scores than picking FPL sides 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

Hi ,i made some subs yesterday ,we'll see if it makes me more happy after GM2 ,hahaaaa,i think it depends of how Everton will play today v Leeds 

c'mon Richarlison :)

good luck all from Sweden 

Come on Richarlison? Yes, tell me another joke! I transferred Mr R into my squad, in place of DC-Lewin and we all know that what was as good as bound to happen - happened. And then, just to prove that I am the world's worst manager, I left Bamford on the bench!

I hate this silly game!

• Haha 1

KC, i hope you don't transferred him in because of my input ,

i trippled hima s captain too but it turned out with 6 points,so not too good :(

But soon new GW and more oppertunities ,

i'm down 1 place in our league this week now and chasing Tottenham K. and OI OI team  now 

cheers guys 

• Like 2

With As Above So Below top-scoring for both game-weeks, they have got off to a flier.

Question is, is that down to awesomely good management or maybe just a little bloomin' luck, as the song goes (:-)

Skill or luck, here are the GW2 points tallies . . .

Gameweek 1 2 total
1 As Above So Below 112 73 185
2 Pasar Rebo FC 100 64 164
3 ILL-Tempered SeaBass 94 70 164
4 Inter MiNan 89 54 143
5 Maximum characters 67 46 113
6 Oi Oi Team 51 61 112
7 Tottenham Krian 65 41 106
8 The vikings 60 42 102
9 Milly puzzy kat 40 43 83
10 Wonnaplay Wednesday 44 38 82
11 Rawai FC 35 47 82
12 Guangxi United 39 26 65

And I'm saying nothing . . . mid-table hopes, indeed!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Cotton said:

Question is, is that down to awesomely good management or maybe just a little bloomin' luck, as the song goes (:-)

Gotta say, As Above So Below is a hellava team. Very ballsy to use two chips in the first two weeks and blow everyone away. 

Week 3 will be one for the differentials, with the big hitters facing some tough games. Could be some surprises. Who’s going to take advantage? 😎

• Like 1

The team "Vikings" need some mushrooms and run berserk this GW3 to catch in some points ;=)

Good luck this week guys.

• Like 2

Just wanna show you guys how we in my team i support Hammarby in sweden celebrates a great freekick goal from legend Kennedy , if you might missed it before on the internet , i was there at the game and saw it live , i live just a couple of  freekicks off the stadium .

It's magic .

sorry about not find it in english talking.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Nice one @Slacker77! ⚽
I hope Maddison and Richarlison do something similar over the weekend for The Vikings!

Good luck everyone

Thanks Bighewer good luck all 

• Like 2

Approaching kick-off, just had a wee look through the teams in our league. 

10 different captains among 12 players. Gonna be some big moves. Who’s going to come up trumps?

Son, Kane, Vardy, Antonio, Adams, Firmino, Grealish, Maguire, Richarlison, Gundogan ??

Edited by BigHewer
Typo
  • Like 1

Ah-ha, there's been big things a-happenin' on Matchweek 3, with Craig's Pasar Rebo FC taking the top spot from As Above So Below. As for my bunch, with 10 of my 11 guys playing on Saturday, I was looking good. Needless to say what happened yesterday, when my Leeds man, Dallas, contributed a further 2 pts to my tally. Thanks, Dallas . . . your future status is under review!

Gameweek 1 2 3 total
1 Pasar Rebo FC 100 64 79 243
2 As Above So Below 112 73 54 239
3 ILL-Tempered SeaBass 94 70 68 232
4 Inter MiNan 89 54 73 216
5 Maximum characters 67 46 67 180
6 Oi Oi Team 51 61 67 179
7 Tottenham Krian 65 41 60 166
8 Wonnaplay Wednesday 44 38 55 137
9 The vikings 60 38 39 137
10 Milly puzzy kat 40 43 50 133
11 Rawai FC 35 47 44 126
12 Guangxi United 39 26 26 91

MWs with transfer penalties        

Maybe we should get a bit of an anthem going - 'Come on, Guangxi - Come on, Guangxi!' . . . yes, that should do it!

Here's to MW4.

Edited by King Cotton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Slacker77 said:

Hmmm i'm going down in the table after every GW , lol

should be the other way ;)

Long way to go Slacker77, long way to go. 

Richarlison let you down a bit there. Onto GW4 though, things will come good 👍🏻 ⚽

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Needless to say what happened yesterday, when my Leeds man, Dallas, contributed a further 2 pts to my tally. Thanks, Dallas . . . your future status is under review!

I’d have to agree KC. His days in the Pasar Rebo FC squad might be numbered, too. 

International break now. Plenty of time for all of us to tinker a bit ahead of GW4.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 8:27 PM, BigHewer said:

10 different captains among 12 players. Gonna be some big moves. Who’s going to come up trumps?

Son, Kane, Vardy, Antonio, Adams, Firmino, Grealish, Maguire, Richarlison, Gundogan ??

And a shout out to Inter MiNan for winning the “Battle of the Captains”, with Vardy finishing clear of the other nine in the field. Nice stuff!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Long way to go Slacker77, long way to go. 

Richarlison let you down a bit there. Onto GW4 though, things will come good 👍🏻 ⚽

Yea you're right BigHewer i won'tgive up if it sounded like that .

I think Everton has something big going on this season , i'm so tired of seeing them finish 8, 9,10 in the league every year it would be nice if they could grab a CL place in the table.

Long time since i was in Liverpool now and saw a derby prolly about 10 years ago ,Thailand has taken all the time to go to .

Well well guys have a great evening , hmmm maybe should say night the time here is 8 pm 

• Like 2