Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Andrew Reeve

Another Game Week has come and gone folks. With so many different captain picks, this was a good chance for some smart differential picks. Good calls by @King Cottonand @spicy_girl, who both went for Smith-Rowe, who won the “Battle of the Captains”. And a shout out to the ‘mystery member’ Dr. Evil, who picked up a first game week win with a fine score of 66. Game week #11 top 5 in full (score, overall ranking, number of game weeks won)

1. ILL Tempered Sea Bass (66, #3, 1)

2. Wonnaplay Wednesday (60, #11)

3. Milly puzzy kat  (59, #14)

4. Oi Oi Team (57, #6)

5. DON FC (52, #10)

International break coming up now, so plenty of time to mull over which players to boot out or bring in.

Right, on to Game Week #12…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts on best captain pick this week? Will Salah be on task after Egypt duty? Or better to go with a non-international? Decisions…

On 11/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, BigHewer said:

Any thoughts on best captain pick this week? Will Salah be on task after Egypt duty? Or better to go with a non-international? Decisions…

Salah? Safe as houses . . . safer than Zaha houses, at least 😠!

That's game-week 12 done & dusted, with the chart showing a couple of mega-scores, especially @Lowseasonlover with 83-pts, albeit at the expense of a few transfer pens . . . looks like the boss got a new broom, there! Here are the updated scores to help you decide whether you need a new broom too . . . I know I do!

Member I/D                             Gameweek      12   total    PP    gw12 chips
1 Athletico Athletico Pathetico X 58 749    
2 BigHewer Pasar Rebo FC X 53 745    
3 Benroon Inter MiNan XX 55 739    
4   ILL-Tempered SeaBass X 49 738    
5   FC Mandanga X 53 658    
6   Maximum characters   63 628    
7 spicy_girl Oi Oi Team   45 623    
8   As Above So Below XXXX 40 585     4  
9   DON FC XX 73 585    
10 Slacker77 The vikings X 41 556    
11 King Cotton Wonnaplay Wednesday X 39 547    
12   Tottenham Krian XXXX 43 539    
13 Lowseasonlover Rawai FC X 83 538    16  
14   Milly puzzy kat   65 497    
15 Poolie Guangxi United   44 445    

CHIPS PLAYED PP = latest transfer points deducted
    BB = Bench Boost played X        
    TC = Triple Captain played X        
    FH = Free Hit played X        
    WC = Wild Card played X        
        GW winner    

4 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

That's game-week 12 done & dusted, with the chart showing a couple of mega-scores, especially Rawai FC with 83-pts, albeit at the expense of a few transfer penalty points . . . looks like the boss got a new broom, there! Here are the updated scores to help you decide whether you need a new broom too . . . I know I do!

Member I/D                             Gameweek      12   total    PP    gw12 chips
1 Athletico Athletico Pathetico X 58 749    
2 BigHewer Pasar Rebo FC X 53 745    
3 Benroon Inter MiNan XX 55 739    
4   ILL-Tempered SeaBass X 49 738    
5   FC Mandanga X 53 658    
6   Maximum characters   63 628    
7 spicy_girl Oi Oi Team   45 623    
8   As Above So Below XXXX 40 585     4  
9   DON FC XX 73 585    
10 Slacker77 The vikings X 41 556    
11 King Cotton Wonnaplay Wednesday X 39 547    
12   Tottenham Krian XXXX 43 539    
13 Lowseasonlover Rawai FC X 83 538    16  
14   Milly puzzy kat   65 497    
15 Poolie Guangxi United   44 445    

CHIPS PLAYED PP = latest transfer points deducted
    BB = Bench Boost played X        
    TC = Triple Captain played X        
    FH = Free Hit played X        
    WC = Wild Card played X        
        GW winner    

I got rid of Maguire 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

That's game-week 12 done & dusted, with the chart showing a couple of mega-scores, especially @Lowseasonlover with 83-pts, albeit at the expense of a few transfer penalty points . . .

Good wrap up there KC as usual and what an interesting game week! AP has regained top spot, with the key differential being Rudiger in the back four. Only 11 points now separating the TT Top 4.

And a shout out to @Lowseasonlover, who blew everyone off the park with a fine score of 83. Pity about the penalty points. Not using your wild card?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I got rid of Maguire 

Ha-ha . . . good call! I see Gallagher bagged a few points for you, too.   Hmm . . . maybe he'd look good in my line-up, in place of the unpredictable Zaha, who a good friend of mine recently referred to as 'a legend' . . . huh 🤨!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Ha-ha . . . good call! I see Gallagher bagged a few points for you, too.   Hmm . . . maybe he'd look good in my line-up, in place of the unpredictable Zaha, who a good friend of mine recently referred to as 'a legend' . . . huh 🤨!

And AWB Muppet's dragging me backwards 

16 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

And AWB Muppet's dragging me backwards 

AWB Muppet's? . . . you got me there, but I don't normally become fully functional till lunchtime . . . the Average White Band don't play football anyway!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, King Cotton said:

AWB Muppet's? . . . you got me there, but I don't normally become fully functional till lunchtime . . . the Average White Band don't play football anyway!

At least we get a tune out of them

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, King Cotton said:

I think he means Wan-Bissaka, KC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

the Average White Band don't play football anyway!

I dont think we are allowed to say that no more are we? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

On the team sheets and in the media they always refer to him as AWB

Had it been last season, I'd have twigged AWB, with Utd being one of 'my' clubs then. This season, under the '10 clubs each' rule that I and my lad play by, he beat me to the punch by choosing Utd, evidently confident that Ronaldo and co would supercharge them, so I (fairly happily) grabbed City. I think he's now wishing he could revert back to his 20-21 clubs, with both Leics and Spurs underachieving, despite the top-scoring Vardy and Kane coming under his baton. All part of the fun, though!

• Like 2

Game Week #13 now “complete” and some movement in the Thaiger Talk 21/22 League. Athletico Pathetico were joint winners, cementing their place at the top and the mysterious Dr.Evil has moved into overall 2nd. Rumors of cloud seeding over Turf Moor to get that fixture called off currently being looked into.

Game week #13 top 7 in full (score, overall ranking, number of game weeks won)

1. Athletico Pathetico (64, #1, 4)

1. Maximum Characters (64, #6, 2)

3. ILL Tempered Sea Bass (54, #2, 1)

4. FC Mandanga (51, #5, 1)

5. As Above So Below (50, #8, 2)

5. Tottenham Krian (50, #11)

7. Inter MiNan (46, #4, 1)

Game week 14 couldn’t come fast enough… and it’s a midweek special! Bring it on ⚽

• Like 3

Well I’m packing up my toys and going home. The two weeks I don’t choose Salah as captain he gets an aggregate of 35 points 😡

Just watch Son blank against Brentford tonight, it’s nailed on…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Well I’m packing up my toys and going home. The two weeks I don’t choose Salah as captain he gets an aggregate of 35 points 😡

Just watch Son blank against Brentford tonight, it’s nailed on…

A tough week for us lesser mortals, for sure, with all five of my 'high-scorers' doing little more than run around. If it hadn't been for my full-back scoring (Dias) and my keeper saving (Meslier) and scoring 17-pts between them, I'd only have 12 points from those other layabouts. What might Emile S-R and the 75% likely injured Canos (BRE) manage to do tonight to redeem my plight? . . . My toys are packed! 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No update this round folks as the round is starting again sharpish, but a quick shout out to @Slacker77, who won the game week (again)  with a fine score of 79. “Unfortunately” (for me anyway), @Benrooncame second with a score of 75, so my Pasar Rebo FC has dropped to 3rd spot overall. 

Only 15 points separating the Thaiger Talk Top 4 and all to play for in the next round starting tomorrow.

I’m captaining Son again, so Salah will probably get a hat trick. Bring it on ⚽🍺

• Like 2

Salah saved me from a complete embarrassment. Have to improve at the weekend or I'll lose top spot without a doubt. Might not make a transfer as spoilt for choice  who to kick out!🤔

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Athletico said:

Salah saved me from a complete embarrassment. Have to improve at the weekend or I'll lose top spot without a doubt. Might not make a transfer as spoilt for choice  who to kick out!🤔

Still on top AP, form is temporary, class is permanent so they say. ⚽️ 
Thankfully Son and Ronaldo hauled, otherwise I would’ve been in the same boat.

Getting tight at the top!

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

22 hours ago, BigHewer said:

I’m captaining Son again, so Salah will probably get a hat trick. Bring it on ⚽🍺

Allow me to amend my earlier statement. I’m captaining Kane, so Son will probably get a hat trick.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Athletico said:

' . . . spoilt for choice  who to kick out!'      You should be so lucky . . . I'm spoilt for choice as to who to leave IN! 😥!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

' . . . spoilt for choice  who to kick out!'      You should be so lucky . . . I'm spoilt for choice as to who to leave IN! 😥!

I just had a wee look at your team, KC. Arsenal players aside (which I won’t pick on principle) it’s a decent enough line up. I was thinking of getting in Dias or Trossard myself this week (but didn’t). 

Saint-Maximin captain this week? I’m expecting a haul from him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

I just had a wee look at your team, KC. Arsenal players aside (which I won’t pick on principle) it’s a decent enough line up. I was thinking of getting in Dias or Trossard myself this week (but didn’t). 

Saint-Maximin captain this week? I’m expecting a haul from him. 

S-M?    Nope . . . Bernardo's got the skipper brief, this time, thinking that Watford may be easier to penetrate than Burnley 😏!

• Like 1