Thailand’s national parks ban the use of sunscreen

Thaiger

5 hours ago, BookShe said:

In case you wonder.... This is a private land supposed to be a water park in Samui. Now half the island is dumping their garbage here illegally. (sun cream too) The best part is when these idiots decide to set it on fire. I just love their vigilance to pinpoint the real problems.

viber_image_2021-08-04_16-00-02-405.jpg

that all happens when unmonitored mass tourism happens....if only the thais dump their shit in the oceans ( before plastificatinn of the world and before  the industrialisation of china  ) it does not create such problems...but now they throw all the plastic in there and all the plastic all the tourists bring along....i see plastic burning in the jungle of kho phangan...there is no professional waste management or at least i am not aware of it...so they stuck like this...

4 minutes ago, sputnik said:

that all happens when unmonitored mass tourism happens....if only the thais dump their shit in the oceans ( before plastificatinn of the world and before  the industrialisation of china  ) it does not create such problems...but now they throw all the plastic in there and all the plastic all the tourists bring along....i see plastic burning in the jungle of kho phangan...there is no professional waste management or at least i am not aware of it...so they stuck like this...

It has almost nothing to do with tourism. This garbage dump just started to be used in the last year or so.

• Like 1

I Told them This 21 Yrs ago on my first Visit to a Marine National Park How Long to do anything about it SNAILS Work Faster than Thai Beurocratic  Rubbish