Health Ministry to distribute 10 million vaccine doses across Thailand this month

Thaiger

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I’ll bite!Why is that ,IYOP !

Its a genuine question. I only have an opinion, I dont actually know.

51 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

Because they only care about getting your tax money whilst your abroad.... They couldn't give a toss about your health (unless you owe them any money of course).

Maybe. Possibly.

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

You forget that CP is the shareholder of Sinovac.

CP is a great acronym. It can mean Charoen Pokphand Group or China Party and their 15% share in Sinovac has nothing to do with that Thailand approved it first. Or maybe it does. I'm confused. Or not. :)

• Haha 1

14% more vaccinations in August will give Thailand a total of 27% vaccinated.... at this rate by end of November we could have herd immunity!  

It's all good man

Peace

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BookShe said:

Yeah. So we should pack and leave to safe heavens like Myanmar or Afghanistan. China maybe? :))))  What you say is kinda true and scary, but I'd rather stay here in Dumberland because it's still waaaay better than other alternatives. Btw the agenda you wrote is not Thai specific. It's coming to every theatre near you.

Grouping China with two countries in civil wars is bit silly isn't it, but not altogether surprising, most Westerners know diddly squat about China but broadcast their ignorance from the rooftops for all to hear. I lived and worked there for eight happy years, and I didn't leave because I disliked it. I will however leave this corrupt, incompetent, low IQ sh*thole because I dislike it. And no, I won't slam the door on the way out and disturb the resident Farang Uncle Toms.

Edited by Buttaxe

16 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

Grouping China with two countries in civil wars is bit silly isn't it, but not altogether surprising, most Westerners know diddly squat about China but broadcast their ignorance from the rooftops for all to hear. I lived and worked there for eight happy years, and I didn't leave because I disliked it. I will however leave this corrupt, incompetent, low IQ sh*thole because I dislike it. And no, I won't slam the door on the way out and disturb the resident Farang Uncle Toms.

I'm not gonna argue whether you like China or not. If you say so I believe you. However, I can still say things about the govt. here. I can watch youtube or use google, I can post on Facebook, or any other socmed apps without using VPN, which if I would use in China would be illegal. I can buy a beer or food or milk powder for my baby without worrying about fake poisonous crap. I don't have to worry about my religion, and being sentenced without seeing a lawyer. I could go on with the list but I know diddly squat about China, so I wouldn't.

oops. I almost forgot to mention the pandAmic. It's still a question of whether it was a lableak (probably) or zoonotic, but one thing is for sure. China deliberately covered it up, causing death to millions. I can't wait to move there.

Edited by BookShe

9 minutes ago, BookShe said:

I'm not gonna argue whether you like China or not. If you say so I believe you. However, I can still say things about the govt. here. I can watch youtube or use google, I can post on Facebook, or any other socmed apps without using VPN, which if I would use in China would be illegal. I can buy a beer or food or milk powder for my baby without worrying about fake poisonous crap. I don't have to worry about my religion, and being sentenced without seeing a lawyer. I could go on with the list but I know diddly squat about China, so I wouldn't.

oops. I almost forgot to mention the pandAmic. It's still a question of whether it was a lableak (probably) or zoonotic, but one thing is for sure. China deliberately covered it up, causing death to millions. I can't wait to move there.

Got it, so posting on Google or Facebook is the metric of freedom LOL. Ever heard of shadow-banning, de-platforming, cancel-culture? Could it be that China was right after all to ban Facebook, Google and Twitter? You do know they have their own vibrant alternatives right, no of course you don't - because you think the world revolves around the West and its dubious 'freedoms'. Well I'm not seeing an awful lot of freedom in the West right now buddy, or maybe you don't pay much attention to that either. Do yourself a favour and STFU about things you don't know. But hey, milk powder you got right so pat on the head for that.

12 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

You do know they have their own vibrant alternatives

:)))) Try to make a joke about Vinnie the Pooh on weibo or wechat and see how far you can go. Compare this to Pinocchio and how many times it is mentioned here without disappearing from the earth.

I didn't say that western media is the metric of freedom, but when it comes to China vs. West, I think 99 people out of a 100 would select the west.

As I always say to people like you:

You aren't stupid, but you are just out of luck when you're ought to be thinking.

28 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

Got it, so posting on Google or Facebook is the metric of freedom LOL. Ever heard of shadow-banning, de-platforming, cancel-culture? Could it be that China was right after all to ban Facebook, Google and Twitter? You do know they have their own vibrant alternatives right, no of course you don't - because you think the world revolves around the West and its dubious 'freedoms'. Well I'm not seeing an awful lot of freedom in the West right now buddy, or maybe you don't pay much attention to that either. Do yourself a favour and STFU about things you don't know. But hey, milk powder you got right so pat on the head for that.

Well, 15 years ago or so it was right. Of course nothing bad has happened in the west since. Its all been cuddles and joy over there. Hooray for 'dimacrasee.'

6 minutes ago, BookShe said:

:)))) Try to make a joke about Vinnie the Pooh on weibo or wechat and see how far you can go. Compare this to Pinocchio and how many times it is mentioned here without disappearing from the earth.

I didn't say that western media is the metric of freedom, but when it comes to China vs. West, I think 99 people out of a 100 would select the west.

As I always say to people like you:

You aren't stupid, but you are just out of luck when you're ought to be thinking.

Ask 100 Chinese people.

40 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

Do yourself a favour and STFU about things you don't know.

I love China and the CCP or (CPC for poolie) so I can have my opinion without being told to STFU. :))))))

7 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Hooray for 'dimacrasee.'

Whoa. Is this meant to be funny? ROTFL, 

6 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Ask 100 Chinese people.

Can't dream a better wednesday evening than arguing with two trolls :))))))

30 minutes ago, BookShe said:

I love China and the CCP or (CPC for poolie) so I can have my opinion without being told to STFU. :))))))

Whoa. Is this meant to be funny? ROTFL, 

Now  you've got personal so onto ignore you go.

9 hours ago, BookShe said:

You think arguing on the internet with two people you don't know is a "dream"?

? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Faraday said:

You think arguing on the internet with two people you don't know is a "dream"?

? ?

Perhaps he means like a wet dream