Health Ministry to distribute 10 million vaccine doses across Thailand this month

Thaiger

The Public Health Ministry has confirmed that 10 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines will be distributed across the country in August. Thai PBS World reports that the vaccine doses will primarily be AstraZeneca and Sinovac, but also include the 1.5 million Pfizer doses donated by the US. Bangkok will receive 1.23 million vaccine doses, with priority being given to elderly residents in the capital and in neighbouring or “dark red” provinces who have yet to be vaccinated. 750,000 vaccine doses will be distributed to the capital’s 25 vaccination centres outside of hospitals. It’s understood each site can expect to receive […]

The post Health Ministry to distribute 10 million vaccine doses across Thailand this month appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

As we could read before he wanted to roll out 1 million doses per day outside their bubble it would be 30 millions per month. Or does he insists 1 million a day is 10 million doses per month. Can Thaiger helo because this article was in the the Thaiger, too!

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

As we could read before he wanted to roll out 1 million doses per day outside their bubble it would be 30 millions per month. Or does he insists 1 million a day is 10 million doses per month. Can Thaiger helo because this article was in the the Thaiger, too!

I'm sure you are old enough to learn by now whom to pay attention to. A Nut In or TAT is probably not your best candidate. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BookShe said:

I'm sure you are old enough to learn by now whom to pay attention to. A Nut In or TAT is probably not your best candidate. :)

Haha yes, but still wondering why the newsoutlets printing all their nonsense uncomentated. Sure even kids understand these guys are absolute nuts. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Guevara said:

So who draws the short straw and ends up being jabbed with the placebo (aka Sinovac) ?

THAT would have gotten you a suspension on "the other forum." 55555!

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

?

ANYTHING posted on the other forum has the potential to get you banned!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Haha yes, but still wondering why the newsoutlets printing all their nonsense uncomentated. Sure even kids understand these guys are absolute nuts. 

Average people don't have the willingness to follow up on these lies. For them, it looks like that these morons are working hard to save the country. Ohh.. and they probably don't read our comments either. :))))

• Haha 1

Just now, HappyExpat said:

?

Well, let's hope that the other forums downfalls don't get employed here, only time will tell.  But as for whom gets jabbed with what I would suspect that it  is still dictated by others deemed more important than the main population and elderly with health problems.

According to the newly postulated Anutin theory of Vaccine Distribution.

10×10=1 000, 100×100=1 000 000, 1000x1000=10 000 000. 

• Haha 2

"The UK has donated over 415,000 AstraZeneca doses" I didn't know this, but worth noting the British Embassy (staff all fully vaxxed), didn't see fit to insist a percentage go to their own citizens here. With 1.5m from the US and 2.5m coming, 1m from Japan, 400k from the UK, millions donated by China, essentially foreign countries have bailed out Thailand. Will this charity be remembered...

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Guevara said:

So who draws the short straw and ends up being jabbed with the placebo (aka Sinovac) ?

Bingo! The USA and Uk could of contracted with a agency( UNODC )  to distribute these doses to falangs,instead of you know who

It was reported that  there was a data breech early on in the registration process  ,soon there after, it was rectified!

Desperate times leads to desperate actions!

good luck

Edited by riclag

45 minutes ago, Guevara said:

AKA- The Shaft. Who ever doesn't have a High Order conferred and Red (shirt) zones?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Bingo! The USA and Uk could of contracted with a agency( UNODC )  to distribute these doses to the falangs!

Yeah, but they didn't. Why is that?

9 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

"The UK has donated over 415,000 AstraZeneca doses" I didn't know this, but worth noting the British Embassy (staff all fully vaxxed), didn't see fit to insist a percentage go to their own citizens here. With 1.5m from the US and 2.5m coming, 1m from Japan, 400k from the UK, millions donated by China, essentially foreign countries have bailed out Thailand. Will this charity be remembered...

Selective and targeted amnesia is far more widespread than might be supposed..

30 minutes ago, BookShe said:

Average people don't have the willingness to follow up on these lies. For them, it looks like that these morons are working hard to save the country. Ohh.. and they probably don't read our comments either. :))))

Kind of scary that these guys who not even count to ten and without any skills are managing the country. Many have a Thaifamily and informed about culture but culture doesnt mean to be dumb and dumber or to abuse People and declare it as culture or try to keep people stupid as possible and call it culture. They try to hide their evil agenda behind culture and this are the worst people of this planet and universe. To make it more clear in their view sombody could kill innocent people and have slave and declare it as their culture. This foolish people destroyed the country and peoples lives and rights. They made Thailand to a poor undevelopped 3rd world countries and robbed them everything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyExpat said:

?

It was reported that 28k falangs registered on the website (expatvac). Many ,not all in the early hours were subjected to a data breech!  

Someone mentioned this on a thread over there and they immediately accused them of trolling! Bunch of vultures !

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

To make it more clear in their view sombody could kill innocent people and have slave and declare it as their culture.

Umm. It is every part of the big wigs right in the military to abuse their personal conscripts for their personal gratification. And so what if conscripts who don't behave walking and quacking like a duck get beaten and go in a comma or pass away. Serves them right if they were not strong enough.

4 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Kind of scary that these guys who not even count to ten and without any skills are managing the country. Many have a Thaifamily and informed about culture but culture doesnt mean to be dumb and dumber or to abuse People and declare it as culture or try to keep people stupid as possible and call it culture. They try to hide their evil agenda behind culture and this are the worst people of this planet and universe. To make it more clear in their view sombody could kill innocent people and have slave and declare it as their culture. This foolish people destroyed the country and peoples lives and rights. They made Thailand to a poor undevelopped 3rd world countries and robbed them everything.

Yeah. So we should pack and leave to safe heavens like Myanmar or Afghanistan. China maybe? :))))  What you say is kinda true and scary, but I'd rather stay here in Dumberland because it's still waaaay better than other alternatives. Btw the agenda you wrote is not Thai specific. It's coming to every theatre near you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I’ll bite!Why is that ,IYOP !

Edited by riclag

36 minutes ago, Buttaxe said:

In addition to this, Astra Zeneca sent an Anglo Swedish team at the beginning of this year to Siam Bioscience to iron out any potential problems. Now they are wondering where all the AZ vaccines have gone. There's more profit selling AZ to the rest of Asia and purchasing the Chinese placebo.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Because they only care about getting your tax money whilst your abroad.... They couldn't give a toss about your health (unless you owe them any money of course).

11 minutes ago, BookShe said:

Yeah. So we should pack and leave to safe heavens like Myanmar or Afghanistan. China maybe? :))))  What you say is kinda true and scary, but I'd rather stay here in Dumberland because it's still waaaay better than other alternatives. Btw the agenda you wrote is not Thai specific. It's coming to every theatre near you.

Yes it is not specific thats why I wrote this type of people. Yeah it is not easy especially if you have a Thaifamily and your family is already mixed or in many countries. Already from my family side I have different nationalities inside and our relatives living from south east asia (Thailand, Singapore), Europe (Germany, Swiss, Italy)  and USA. By the way most Thais wanna leave and will do if they get the opportunity. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Yes it is not specific thats why I wrote this type of people. Yeah it is not easy especially if you have a Thaifamily and your family is already mixed or in many countries. Already from my family side I have different nationalities inside and our relatives living from south east asia (Thailand, Singapore), Europe (Germany, Swiss, Italy)  and USA. By the way most Thais wanna leave and will do if they get the opportunity. 

It is not an easy task for the people who wanna leave, I have many friends they are trying to sell their property at this time that they can leave and even under the value. And it is said to leave for them because they love Thailand and the people who crashed Thailand are not representing Thailand and the people. Prayut is not a elected PM of Thailand that is also a fact. But I am sure the karma will punish them for all their nasty crimes and destroying millions of peoples life. What goes around comes around.

50 minutes ago, Guevara said:

In addition to this, Astra Zeneca sent an Anglo Swedish team at the beginning of this year to Siam Bioscience to iron out any potential problems. Now they are wondering where all the AZ vaccines have gone. There's more profit selling AZ to the rest of Asia and purchasing the Chinese placebo.

You forget that CP is the shareholder of Sinovac.

• Like 1