Ban on mass gatherings published in Royal Gazette ahead of anti-government protests this weekend

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

So 200 people un-vaccinated isn't risky? I'd say it is.

The comment was sarcasm in reference to the comment by the government official that the crowds at the vaccination site was because of the camera angle 

35 minutes ago, MikeW said:

The comment was sarcasm in reference to the comment by the government official that the crowds at the vaccination site was because of the camera angle 

Oh was it?

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

So 200 people un-vaccinated isn't risky? I'd say it is.

Incompetent government that destroy the country and mismanagement of vaccines is much more dangereous! Most people will die because of that and loose their businesses and jobs. Mental health problems and Children their future will be destroyed because of schools lockdown or finished schools and get no jobs!

Hypocrits like you are the worst people on this planet!

On 8/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, Poolie said:

True, who wants to 'protest' when there's nothing to eat?

Oh Honecker thought that,too. A few weeks later he flee to Chile. I was in Germany at that time of the Revolution and when the wall fall and exact the same they said and everybody couldn'tbimagine that the wall will fall and the revolution the system. I can tell you it came by surprise and started smaller than in Thailand. Gorbatchow was visiting Germany and Honecker just days before the revolution started and told him " who not understand the signs of the time will be punished by the life " . Exactly that happened and in Thailand the signs of the time are clear now, too. 

• Like 1