Thailand News Today | 29 provinces now on curfew, booze ban in Phuket

Thaiger

Please donate to our ‘I am Strong’ campaign if you are able to…. https://gogetfunding.com/the-thaigers-i-am-strong-campaign/ More than a third of the country is now under curfew tonight as restrictions are now in force in 29 of Thailand’s 77 provinces. Yesterday, the Ministry of Public Health assured the public that all medical staff, and undertakers, will get the Pfizer vaccine. The executive chairman of the Banyan Tree Group, Singaporean KP Ho, is calling for Phuket to be given “green” status. In Phuket as of last night, the sale of alcohol is now banned in restaurants.

The post Thailand News Today | 29 provinces now on curfew, booze ban in Phuket appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I would like to applaud The Thaiger in taking the initiative to raise funds for those in need in Thailand.

While I know that all proceeds collected would go towards the worthy cause, I am just curious if the Singapore government would tax The Thaiger for the funds raised since the company is registered in Singapore and hence subjected to Singapore laws.  Any idea?

• Like 3

Hats off to Thaiger I saw that video a couple weeks ago were you interviewed a couple of farangs running a charity in Bangkok outstanding work they are doing with over 300 volunteers supplying food, medical and oxygen and going to the building sites were they only got food every 2 days,

Keep up the good work Thaiger  

• Like 3

The super spreader  is when Thai’s  sit 4 or 6 to a table , 1 meter apart with masks down  while eating  at a restaurant 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

The super spreader  is when Thai’s  sit 4 or 6 to a table , 1 meter apart with masks down  while eating  at a restaurant 

Or 8 in the back of a pick-up with no masks perhaps ?

19 minutes ago, gummy said:

Or 8 in the back of a pick-up with no masks perhaps ?

For sure, especially while some of the world's strongest UV-A and B is beaming down on them. Viruses loves those spectrums. 

Tuna Flirt GIF by SuperPark Finland