Hemp ice cream hits the Thai market

Thaiger

The ice cream maker “Hemp” has launched a CBD infused ice cream. Their products are produced using Golden Triangle Group’s assistance. The group represent a big business mover and shaker in Thailand’s legal cannabis industry. Previously they opened a cafe on Soi Sukhumvit 36 in Bangkok. The flavours include: Northern Lights: chamomile mint chip tea Pineapple Express: apple and mango sorbet White widow: a berry sorbet Super Lemon Haze: yuzu cream OG Kush: Chocolate fudge brownie A six flavour combination costs 1,300 baht and a tote bag is included. Pints can also be purchased for 240 baht apiece. They are […]

The post Hemp ice cream hits the Thai market appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The ice cream maker “Hemp” has launched a CBD infused ice cream. Their products are produced using Golden Triangle Group’s assistance.

Sounds a bit ropey to me. You kept a low profile on this one  @Golden-Triangle

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

and a tote bag is included.

in case you fancy a flutter on the way to getting whacked .. hopefully .. 

The dummies should've juiced it with some gelato weed then they could truly have sold it as proper lemon eye scream .. dummies missed a trick there .. 

whadya call someone with a spliff in each hand .? 

Double jointed ..

What's a mermaids favourite smoke .?

seaweed .. 

thank you and good night .. 

Edited by Dedinbed
Sp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Perhaps it is a way to get even more sales..... gives an effect like a dose of the munchies and you need to buy more and more and more ?

21 minutes ago, Colin said:

If the manufacturers of Kit Kat tried it, that would be end of civilisation.... Death by chocolate....

There a suggestions a few years ago of introducing a Durian flavoured Kit Kat to Thailand.
It might have been the idea of TAT, knowing their hair-brained ideas.

• Haha 1

I tried the drinks infused with CBD from Black Canyon and a few other sources and found little to no effectiveness.  I think the ice cream is probably the same thing and not beneficial at all.  I wondered about the edibles I saw on social media that are available for order and delivery.  They claim they are from the US which would make them totally illegal in several ways.  Any more information about that?

Hemp products have been around for a long time, it’s purely for health benefits.Seeds from hemp are packed with essential vitamins and nutrients such as essential fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, magnesium, and protein, among others. These compounds are perceived as effective in fighting off a wide range of inflammatory conditions that cause serious health problems.        So it has nothing to do with getting high. 

• Like 1