Nurse dies of Covid-19 a week after receiving first dose of Sinovac

Thaiger

11 minutes ago, billybob said:

How is it possible that she, as a nurse, recieved her first vaccination shot just one week ago ?

I can tell you we went to Jomtien hospital for a flu shot about 3 weeks ago.  The nurse who gave us the shot said she had not received any vaccine yet. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

I can tell you we went to Jomtien hospital for a flu shot about 3 weeks ago.  The nurse who gave us the shot said she had not received any vaccine yet. 

Lost for words really - don't the powers that be realize defending your front line is critical - and what are the familiar public face of the doctors doing to protect their colleagues. 

21 minutes ago, billybob said:

Lost for words really - don't the powers that be realize defending your front line is critical - and what are the familiar public face of the doctors doing to protect their colleagues. 

All you can say is that there actions with protecting the front line workers are consistent with the other policies that they have enacted.  Arrest friends drinking in a bar but quarantine fully vaccinated tourists for two weeks plus subjecting them to multiple covid tests.  Allowing restaurants to serve bottled water but not a glass of wine.  Making two people who live together wear a mask while driving in the car together.  All at the same time not ordering vaccines in a timely manner and not vaccinating the medical workers who would be essential in treating not just Covid but all illnesses.  Can't make an organized 1 car parade. 

• Like 3

The level of protection of a vaccine is obtained 15 days after the second dose. mRNA vaccines indicate 95% protection on the Wuhan strain (88% on the Delta variant).

There is always a 5% or 12% risk of not being fully protected. But it is rare to die while being vaccinated.

Even if the Sinovac is at 50% protection, you will eventually make a trip to the hospital but with 10 times less risk of dying compared to an unvaccinated person.

Edited by vvdb.fr
English
  • Like 2

The reports from countries who used that Chinese copy vaccines everybody could read long time ago but they still ordered that crap. Brazil and Chile the infections were rising like hell and they vaccinated the people with Sinovac and it went down when they stopped to use Sinovac and changed the vaccines. These incompetent Clowns didnt listen and not have the iq to learn something. Nobody out of Thailand would get a government job or become a General with their low level of competence and skills. For everybody who is a little bit educated it is unbelievable that they let manage a country from people who have no skills or competence. But if you read the Asian report about the education level in Thai schools is shocking, too. It is the worst in Asia and then you understand they do not their job only grap power for their own pockets. Their performence is terrible and everybody in the world can follow and see it. 

22 hours ago, Zool said:

The questions I always have are never answered in these reports. Did she have comorbidities? What were they? What was the state of her general health? Was she obese?

What difference does it make if she had a comorbidity or not? She was evidently healthy enough to contribute to society and probably had family and friends who would rightly protest that her life was cut short.

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

What difference does it make if she had a comorbidity or not? She was evidently healthy enough to contribute to society and probably had family and friends who would rightly protest that her life was cut short.

It's not that it makes a difference. Her life is no less important than anyone else. I simply want to know the data. I want to have as much information as possible about the people that are dying of covid. We are getting zero info. We are supposed to swallow whatever the mainstream media feeds us, with very little information to back it up.

3 minutes ago, Zool said:

It's not that it makes a difference. Her life is no less important than anyone else. I simply want to know the data. I want to have as much information as possible about the people that are dying of covid. We are getting zero info. We are supposed to swallow whatever the mainstream media feeds us, with very little information to back it up.

Don't only read mainstream media. Don't swallow any of it. I don't.

• Like 2