Nurse dies of Covid-19 a week after receiving first dose of Sinovac

Thaiger

A nurse has died of Covid-19 a week after getting her first dose of the Sinovac vaccine, with a doctor saying she wouldn’t have built up enough immunity in that time. 45 year old Uraiwan Chantharaplin died at Rajavithi Hospital in Bangkok, with the death confirmed by Samutsakhon Hospital where she worked. The Bangkok Post reports that on July 25, Uraiwan developed a fever, sore throat, and cough while working on the men’s ward at Samutsakhon Hospital. She took a Covid-19 test which came back positive the following day, according to the hospital director, Dr Anukul Thaithanan. She was admitted […]

The post Nurse dies of Covid-19 a week after receiving first dose of Sinovac appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Why a story like this? if she died 1 week after the vaccine it means she most certainly had covid before or same time as vaccine.. a vaccine has to be a full course given, in most vaccines 2 doses then another 2-3 weeks after then and only then will you get the most protection.. I'm not a sinovac supporter but you could get same results with any of the vaccines

Edited by Malc-Thai
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A nurse has died of Covid-19 a week after getting her first dose of the Sinovac vaccin

It is stories like this that breed distrust.  I am no supporter of Sinovac and would refuse to take it.  However, there is this jump to make a correlation between her taking Sinovac and her death.  Correlation does not mean causation.  She might have ate a combination of Pad Thai and coconut milk before taking the vaccine.  Does that mean ingesting those causes Sinovac to be toxic.  Of course not.   It sounds as if she caught Covid and the timing was coincidental to her taking the vaccine.  

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

It is stories like this that breed distrust.  I am no supporter of Sinovac and would refuse to take it.

<snip>

I used to think the same, but this isolation combined with having several people I know contracting Covid has me thinking it might be better than nothing. Trying times!

• Like 1

The government have no idea, they are professing to everyone that as soon as they get the vaccination they are covered, they don't say anything about the time for it to start taking effect.

The question is, do they know and are not saying or is it that they are just thick and don't know  ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HappyExpat said:

I used to think the same, but this isolation combined with having several people I know contracting Covid has me thinking it might be better than nothing. Trying times

Covid is a serious situation.  However my point was that articles like this breed distrust in the vaccines particularly Sinovac.  The correlation that she took Sinovac and then died is implying somehow the Sinovac was the causative factor.  You could draw the same correlation if she had tea the morning of her death, smoked a cigarette the day of her death, or decided to take a shower the day of her death.  It is clear the Sinovac did not protect her from contracting covid and the timing suggests even if effective, Sinovac did not have adequate time to begin to give her body any protection against the virus.   If the intent of the OP was to get even more people to shy away from getting the vaccine then it is exactly posts like this that will contribute to it.   If any vaccine is either ineffective or worst yet harmful, that has to be documented in numerous cases where death occurred following taking a vaccine and autopsies determine that the introduction of the vaccine led the the medical condition causing death.  Otherwise her taking the vaccine and dying is no more relative than if she took a medicine for a headache and then died. 

• Like 2

Many ,not all rural Thai’s will eat this up and further their hesitation!
That Sinovacc and the CCP govt are a curse to humanity!

Ya wana buy their new covid breath detection device that their pushing here! Made in China what could go wrong! 
The country that gave the gift that keeps on giving wants to sell and profit from these device’s !

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Covid is a serious situation.  However my point was that articles like this breed distrust in the vaccines particularly Sinovac.  The correlation that she took Sinovac and then died is implying somehow the Sinovac was the causative factor.  You could draw the same correlation if she had tea the morning of her death, smoked a cigarette the day of her death, or decided to take a shower the day of her death.  It is clear the Sinovac did not protect her from contracting covid and the timing suggests even if effective, Sinovac did not have adequate time to begin to give her body any protection against the virus.   If the intent of the OP was to get even more people to shy away from getting the vaccine then it is exactly posts like this that will contribute to it.   If any vaccine is either ineffective or worst yet harmful, that has to be documented in numerous cases where death occurred following taking a vaccine and autopsies determine that the introduction of the vaccine led the the medical condition causing death.  Otherwise her taking the vaccine and dying is no more relative than if she took a medicine for a headache and then died. 

If left up to them ,you going to trust the authorities in Thailand to be transparent about the vacc issues !

What’s the real figures in China and the world for deaths occurring as a result this vacc! 

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, riclag said:

If left up to them ,you going to trust the authorities in Thailand to be transparent about the vacc issues !

What’s the real figures in China and the world for deaths occurring as a result this vacc! 

Will be see the secrets of Fort Detrick exposed?

I doubt it even though 20m have signed a petition demanding it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

I didn’t say all ! I live in a rural part of Thailand me thinks many moobann Thai’s are holding out

Well congratulations. Be happy in your bubble.

6 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Will be see the secrets of Fort Detrick exposed?

I doubt it even though 20m have signed a petition demanding it.

I’ll bite , how many Thai’s died because of that incident!

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

What’s the real figures in China and the world for deaths occurring as a result this vacc! 

Do you really believe that the government would if the true information was not in line with their narrative that they would actually distribute that data?  

At least in previous decades the governments were honest enough to label their information ministries with the title "propaganda"  Today, we call them "experts" , "the main stream media" and "social media"  You will never convince me that in a country like China with over 1 billion people and 10 cities with populations in excess of 10 million people that they have the same low covid infection rate as the remote Soloman and Marshall Islands.  At least if they were lying don't make the lie so outrageous that it is beyond all reasonable belief. 

image.thumb.png.b61dcab360ef1f187e968bc221b5d75b.png

• Like 1

If Sinovac if a vaccine from China is, of course, certain that it not functions. China is a land that deserve to be cleared from the world. They are responsible for the death of millions of people. I would like to know when they will start to PAY

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LucyferRey said:

If Sinovac if a vaccine from China is, of course, certain that it not functions. China is a land that deserve to be cleared from the world. They are responsible for the death of millions of people. I would like to know when they will start to PAY

Pop in and ask them. Don't be shouting from the sidelines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Do you really believe that the government would if the true information was not in line with their narrative that they would actually distribute that data?  

At least in previous decades the governments were honest enough to label their information ministries with the title "propaganda"  Today, we call them "experts" , "the main stream media" and "social media"  You will never convince me that in a country like China with over 1 billion people and 10 cities with populations in excess of 10 million people that they have the same low covid infection rate as the remote Soloman and Marshall Islands.  At least if they were lying don't make the lie so outrageous that it is beyond all reasonable belief. 

image.thumb.png.b61dcab360ef1f187e968bc221b5d75b.png

I see America is not on your list?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I see America is not on your list?

No I actually did.  I noted social media, experts, and main stream media.  All three of those in the USA spout more propaganda than the rest of the world.

Edited by longwood50
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

Why a story like this? if she died 1 week after the vaccine it means she most certainly had covid before or same time as vaccine.. a vaccine has to be a full course given, in most vaccines 2 doses then another 2-3 weeks after then and only then will you get the most protection.. I'm not a sinovac supporter but you could get same results with any of the vaccines

Exactly - an appalling, deliberately deceptive report and a worse headline.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Graham said:

The government have no idea, they are professing to everyone that as soon as they get the vaccination they are covered, they don't say anything about the time for it to start taking effect.

Are they really?

Do you have any examples of that?

I'm not suggesting you're making it up, of course, it's just that I can't recall anyone connected with the government ever saying that or find any examples of it.

The questions I always have are never answered in these reports. Did she have comorbidities? What were they? What was the state of her general health? Was she obese?

17 minutes ago, Huckster said:

How is it possible that she, as a nurse, recieved her first vaccination shot just one week ago ?

Exactly they should have been first in the queue months back - double vaxxed with AZ with a coming Pfizer booster. They are putting their lives on the line scandalous that it appears she was treated like that.

There is a heartbreaking video tweeted by MP of the Move Forward Party Bencha Saengchantra on social of nurses working at a government hospital in Bangkok with an overflow of patients in a tented carpark. Voices from the medical-nurse team - says “Really tired oxygen is gone We can't take it anymore We really can't take it anymore.”

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Huckster said:

How is it possible that she, as a nurse, recieved her first vaccination shot just one week ago ?

Because she wasn't at the front of the queue with the Hi-so, the MP's, the Generals, they were given priority over all others, didn't you know that ?

• Like 1