August vaccination plan: 80% of Bangkok residents; open to general public, expats

Thaiger

11 hours ago, BuffaloWhisperer said:

image.png.5f956c5035cff6a0a09866a7de4d4405.png

Let's make it 200% for Prince 'Prayut' illustrious magician, illusionist and teller of great stories wants to see a jab in the arm and an extra one in the butt so that you will never forget what a 'pain in the a.se , I truly am. Thank you Buffalo, love the humor....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When will the shake down stop for people entertaining the kingdom fully vaccinated the quarantine process and the coe I think just get a pt test or pct

1 hour ago, Mikke said:

Let's make it 200% for Prince 'Prayut' illustrious magician, illusionist and teller of great stories wants to see a jab in the arm and an extra one in the butt so that you will never forget what a 'pain in the a.se , I truly am. Thank you Buffalo, love the humor....

It's just fun with figures. Can't understand why he's holding back...probably needs an enema.

Can they open another website to register people that can't register on their vaccine websites. 

My wife (Thai) was registered for her Bangkok vaccine number 1 but they posponed her vaccine date in the beginning of July and she hasn't heard from them at all since and I am yet to be able to successfully register anywhere. I doubt we will be vaccinated in August or September or October.

If 70% vaccination hasn’t solved Phuket’s issue, then why will 70% of a single shot of Sinovac solve BKK and the other deep red provinces issues? Phuket is being locked down harder in recent days. They need to stop looking at infection rates in Phuket and look at hospitalisation and deaths. If these are low, then the vaccines are working and no need to lock the place down. 

If the approach hasn’t worked for Phuket then why do they think it will work for BKK and the other deep red provinces? 

• Like 2

They would be better off getting 2 doses of anything into 85% of the population of red zones to get any sort of 'herd immunity'  The population is compliant,  only the supplies are limited. This half-assed 50% of one dose in  scattered other areas  is how variants arise.  Or... Shutting the entire  country down for 2 weeks would stop it cold.  Thailand should be a wealthy  nation, able  to provide adequate assistance  to each of its 40 million or so that would need it, too bad corruption has siphoned off the cash reserves.

Am I dreaming, or was the previous goal 70% for a single dose of vaccine for Bangkok residents by the end of August? Did they change the goal?