Too logical - that wont happen. They will decide time is up and refuse to extend again despite logic, or they will think about all the negative international publicity and decide to extend. As Fax says - it is speculation, but Richard has been right before (and wrong). At least think about things and have a Plan B is my advice. If anyone is in that situation and waits until all the panic happens, then they will be worse off than if they did a little planning and got some advice. Forewarned is Forearmed.
I am getting a new car soon. Going to pay cash. My Thai bother In Law suggested he and his wife go in first to land a price, and my wife and I can go back the next day with the offer on paper (If they actually do that).
We all know that at tourist locations like museums and Temples, and often simple street markets, the Farang gets a price hike.
Has anyone experienced this type of price gouging at car showrooms?
Could be, or they went in to ask will they be extended. Either way, I think they might not extend it this time, so for people staying there, it might be a good idea to at least think about what other options they have going forward - maybe talk to an Agent?.