PM’s daughters get letter asking them to tell their father to resign

Thaiger

A joint letter was sent to PM Prayut Chan-o-cha’s twin daughters Tanya and Nittha, asking them to relay the message to their father that he should resign because of his mismanagement of the Covid situation. The letter was sent by the daughters’ former classmates and was addressed to “Ms Ploy and “Ms Ploen”. The former classmates’, Class 40 of the Communication Arts Faculty, say it was not easy to write the letter, due to their friendship and their cherished memories that go back nearly 2 decades with the twins. The letter says that many of the classmates have experienced hardships over […]

The post PM’s daughters get letter asking them to tell their father to resign appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

Good to see trying to shame ones children is still a part of the repertoire of anti governments protesters. I agree the handling of the latest outbreak Is a atrocious but where is the letter shaming the Health minister and his Bhum Jai Thai political appointees that run the health ministry? To publicize the letter reeks of opportunism and gives it less credibility.

• Like 2

Aren't these twins out of the country from the last attack on them? Down under of something like that? Or did they sneak back in? Wonder where the letter was mailed to as I think the twins deleted their social media. And will finger prints on the letter and the hound dogs come out to sniff the perpetrators out as the last time filing defamation suits against them? It is an interesting tactic though.

• Like 2

Public shaming only works on people that have self-awareness. Real leaders who can admit their shortcomings are rare these days. Trump, Duterte, Bolsanaro, Xi, Orban just a name a few. I'm lucky and old enough to lived part of my life in real freedom. Those days are gone and the future is wide open. (Tom Petty)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colmera said:

Good to see trying to shame ones children is still a part of the repertoire of anti governments protesters. I agree the handling of the latest outbreak Is a atrocious but where is the letter shaming the Health minister and his Bhum Jai Thai political appointees that run the health ministry? To publicize the letter reeks of opportunism and gives it less credibility.

Oh my god whataboutism is that? Talking like a little kid, how old are you? Everybody who is a adult and not a empty head and a bit education and a bit work experience about the performance and incompetence of all of them . 

1 hour ago, billywillyjones said:

Might spur him to appoint this daughters to cabinet posts.

I sure they're not that wooden
CabinetPost.thumb.jpg.e26234483e2c0725ce0ab223544668af.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BookShe said:

Public shaming only works on people that have self-awareness. Real leaders who can admit their shortcomings are rare these days. Trump, Duterte, Bolsanaro, Xi, Orban just a name a few. I'm lucky and old enough to lived part of my life in real freedom. Those days are gone and the future is wide open. (Tom Petty)

Tom Petty, a name to be admired for his beliefs along with many others from way back. Sadly they were all punished in different ways for speaking the truth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colmera said:

Quite agree, @Colmera.

Childish, pointless opportunism that achieves nothing but detracts from the real issues.

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Oh my god whataboutism is that? Talking like a little kid, how old are you? Everybody who is a adult and not a empty head and a bit education and a bit work experience about the performance and incompetence of all of them . 

....knows about

1 hour ago, yetanother said:

imagine if we all sent them such a letter, fun; 

there would be a law criminalizing it the next day

Maybe also a law for your own eyes when you see that people dying at home or in the streets and they say is not true what you see because of the angle.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BookShe said:

You left out biden Pelosi and Obama 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1