The Thaiger launches the ‘I Am Strong’ campaign

Thaiger

(Video Link Below) The Thaiger (The Thaiger Pte Ltd) is reaching out to readers and viewers of our news channels to help the thousands of people who are falling through the cracks of government and community help at this time. Many of these people are migrant workers, but many are also Thai people who, through no fault of their own, have suddenly found themselves without employment, or even any chance of immediate employment. As Thailand fights its own battle with the Coronavirus, and even as it tries to open up again to some limited travel, the number of people needing […]

The post The Thaiger launches the ‘I Am Strong’ campaign appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 3

Great initiative guys - the Thai wife and I are donating for sure.  This covid disaster is going to get worse before it gets any better. 

• Like 1

I thought everything is ok and well managed as the PM and government anounced. By the way it should be the time to ask who will take care of the food supply when the factories, transport and supply chains due high covid numbers and clusters. I really wondering why their is nobody talking about because it is essential like the hospitals. Or do they think covid say it will not go to factories and supply chains??? In western countries this is going together in the crises management with medical supply. Or they wait til it happen and the supermarkets are empty? 

• Like 1

I am very proud to be associated with an organization with such a keen heart to serve its community! To the many who help out daily, you inspire the rest of us.

Why Singapore??? And video on the campaign does not work

For some reason when I click paypal, nothing happens will try later on my laptop 

Edited by Paco

• 3 weeks later...

I donated, and I'm glad I did.

But did anyone else have a fraudulent, unrelated charge from Paypal two weeks after their initial donation? (I closed my PayPal account and canceled a credit card as a result.) I'm not blaming the Thaiger at all - I'm just curious if any other donors had this problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiangMike said:

I donated, and I'm glad I did.

But did anyone else have a fraudulent, unrelated charge from Paypal two weeks after their initial donation? (I closed my PayPal account and canceled a credit card as a result.) I'm not blaming the Thaiger at all - I'm just curious if any other donors had this problem. 

The Paypal issue must indeed have been worrisome enough to close the facility. And already your 3rd post on TT, so thanks for that!

Hello, ChiangMike and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

Edited by King Cotton