Man falls off 4th story roof only breaking arm and chin

Thaiger

A broken arm and a broken chin are serious injuries, but quite a bit less severe than what you’d expect to get after falling off a building. Yet that’s the entirety of the injuries sustained by a man in Pattaya after plunging 4 stories off an area roof. The 38 year old man had been on top of a residential building in Naklua in order to clean the roof some time before 4 pm on Thursday afternoon. He had been cleaning a tile area and lost his footing on the presumably slippery tile and stumbled over the edge of the […]

The post Man falls off 4th story roof only breaking arm and chin appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

You gotta hand it to him he got away with that .. 

54 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The 38 year old man had been on top of a residential building in Naklua in order to

play being Spiderman .. 

• Haha 3

Ahhh, to reminensce of how some things remain the same in LOS, the weekly balcony "incidents"...

Will know LOS is safe and open again when I hear the posts about Ladyboys stealing gold from tourists..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Ahhh, to reminensce of how some things remain the same in LOS, the weekly balcony "incidents"...

Will know LOS is safe and open again when I hear the posts about Ladyboys stealing gold from tourists..

I miss those "Pattayamail" photo's of the perp being pointed at , or pointing at their crime scene.

• Haha 3

Because Thais are so small and don't weigh much, they avoid injuries doing things that would kill us big heavy westerners - this is one of them.   I once saw a video where a Thai was run over by a pickup truck - under the front and out the back. She simply got up and brushed off her clothes and walked away. Amazing. 

a broken chin is not funny i had a broken jaw, almost the same... i wish him good luck with all the liquid food... and losing a lot of weight in the mean time

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pongo said:

I miss those "Pattayamail" photo's of the perp being pointed at , or pointing at their crime scene.

No farangs=no pointing....