Covid UPDATE Sunday: 18,027 infections, expat vaccine registration

Thaiger

8 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Think nothing of it. Happy to help members of the CCP find another perspective at any time. 

Even if it is perpetually wrong? I dont think they'd need your help, quite frankly.  By the way its CPC, Communist Party of China.

Glad to be of assistance where it's needed.

8 hours ago, gummy said:

Well of course everyone on here will believe you because simply put, you could not possibly have had time to those things as you were fully occupied travelling everywhere in Thailand. So no apart from overdosing on your exaggeration medicine at breakfast as I suggested earlier it also seems like you forgot your anti delusional tablets also ?

Boring person you are to be honest... let's move on DUMMY... (at least I move on) 

15 minutes ago, Paco said:

I guess you not even know how to spell your username 'gummy had to be 'dummy' right?

I think your Mummy has called you , it's past your bedtime?

Now with all the vaccines coming along there is now a new spanner been thrown into the works and that is the arrival of another variant strain called "Lambda" which is said to be resistant to the current vaccines and that it has a faster transmission rate than the "Delta" variant. Experts think that the "Lambda" variant might be the most dangerous variant yet. Some of the current vaccines do not work against the "Delta" variant. So what vaccine is going to be the one to get injected with?

So you start off with a virus with a death rate of 0.02%, and after tinkering around with some experimental so-called vaccines whilst making a fortune from that, you create a situation where the latter Increases the number of positive Covid tests to mirror the vaccine roll out, plus, as an added bonus, you create more variants, with stories now being run in the UK press suggesting the worst case scenario is one person in three could end up dying! Look at the Pfizer vaccine debacle in Israel. After injecting their poison into 57% of the country they now declare that it is not effective enough and you need to administer more of the poison In the form of a third booster shot. Here is a little equation for those that haven’t realised it yet:-

experimental vaccines + greedy pharmaceutical + gullible population = increase in cases +  more deadly variants + no resolution to problem

you are welcome!

I think most rational people expect things to get a whole lot worse in Thailand before it starts to get better.

I thought i'd heard it all yesterday when a plastic water bottle was blamed for spreading covid. 

But i read today that tourists in the Samui plus scheme will have a covid education volunteer in tow as they go around. I wonder if the tourists were aware of that? I'm intrigued as to what these volunteers will actually do. I mean, if you went in somewhere for lunch, do they just sit there looking at you, do they buy their own lunch on 'expenses' or are you expected to buy them lunch?  And more to the point, have they been vaccinated and tested multiple times if they are going to latch onto you all week?

This was from the Samui provincial chief, 

After the second test, assuming it comes out negative, visitors are free to travel about on the island with Covid 19-education volunteers in tow.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Poolie said:

Even if it is perpetually wrong? I dont think they'd need your help, quite frankly.  By the way its CPC, Communist Party of China.

Glad to be of assistance where it's needed.

Lets agree to disagree - you can call it CPC as instructed, I will call it CCP as known by us in the west.

Chinese Communist Party - Wikipedia

20 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Unfortunately a lot of what you say is true.  But the end game scenario for the mob in Govt could be that their friends the CCP will step in and pay off the debts and make investments, in return for influence and control over Thailand.  With Myanmar falling apart and both Laos and Cambodia seriously struggling, the CCP could take over the entire region.  That is my biggest fear for the future. 

I think your fears may be correct, in a previous conflict this was called " the domino theory "

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Anyone who had an success email had an appointment date /time yet?

My question, as well.  Anyone heard a thing, yet?

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 6:38 AM, AussieBob said:

Lets agree to disagree - you can call it CPC as instructed, I will call it CCP as known by us in the west.

Chinese Communist Party - Wikipedia

Or ….

Politics

* Communist Party of Canada

* Communist Party of Canada (Marxist–Leninist)

* Communist Party of China, the ruling party of the People's Republic of China

* Communist Party of Cuba, the ruling party of Cuba

* Communist Party of Cyprus, former name of the Progressive Party of Working People

* Congress for Progressive Change, a dissolved conservative party in Nigeria

* Congressional Progressive Caucus, group affiliated with the Democratic Party in the US

* Conservative Party of Canada, a conservative party in Canada

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

My question, as well.  Anyone heard a thing, yet?

Another case of wait,wait,wait and maybe you will or maybe you won't,same old story.?

19 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Or ….

Politics

* Communist Party of Canada

* Communist Party of Canada (Marxist–Leninist)

* Communist Party of China, the ruling party of the People's Republic of China

* Communist Party of Cuba, the ruling party of Cuba

* Communist Party of Cyprus, former name of the Progressive Party of Working People

* Congress for Progressive Change, a dissolved conservative party in Nigeria

* Congressional Progressive Caucus, group affiliated with the Democratic Party in the US

* Conservative Party of Canada, a conservative party in Canada

Very well done @AdvocatusDiaboli That is exactly why they are known as 'The CCP'.