New site for foreigner vaccine; Mor Prom deletes appointments

Thaiger

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Are you for real ? I always use my main email address, why shouldn't I ? then when that didn't work I used a further two, didn't work either

I did the same Gummy…main and then 2 more….never worked

Don't need to use the "email address you're registered with at immigration"

Any email address will work to get you to the form (eventually).

Given that its a nice big security hole at the moment (everyone can see everyone's data), I assume that they'll close it down again for a retry any minute now.

1: 

Foreign residents

Please enter your Email address.

(Due to high number of registration, your confirmation email may be delayed.)

(from website registration page)

The security issue regarding viewing of registration data has been fixed/closed.

I used my non-immigration email address; rejected.
I used my 2nd non-immigration email address; no response.
I used my immigration registered email address and was immediately successful.

R

5 hours ago, gummy said:

We will just have to wait and see but I note it is supposedly running from 11am which means it will have crashed or otherwise be unavailable shortly afterwards based on recent performance of other similar sites.

Unfortunately......spot on there.

Edited by Fester
on 4 in

1 minute ago, jimhollands said:

Used my immigration registered email first and it was rejected 

Tried two different emails both rejected

Same here, its just another waste of time.. web site built by amateurs

16 minutes ago, shanghailoz said:

Don't need to use the "email address you're registered with at immigration"

Any email address will work to get you to the form (eventually).

Given that its a nice big security hole at the moment (everyone can see everyone's data), I assume that they'll close it down again for a retry any minute now.

Sunday m8...maybe tomorrow? Hope they fix the rest too.

2 minutes ago, Fester said:

Sunday m8...maybe tomorrow? Hope they fix the rest too.

They already started "fixing" stuff, with some notes on the home page, so they are taking note of issues.

2 hours ago, DiggR said:

This was received 2 days ago, seems try, try again is still the mandatory modus operandi.

Dear Customer 

We apologies for any inconvenience. Reservations Moderna have been postponed indefinitely. You can follow up on social media.        

https://www.bangkokhospitalkhonkaen.com

Best regards,

Bangkok Hospital Khonkaen

Tel : 043 042 888 # 9

Moderna is a whole different ballgame.  Pay for shots ordered privately.  And very limited in number after long delay in approval process to even request.   At this point only the government has any type of vaccine and many want sooner rather than later (especially if high risk) with the fast spread of Delta version.

8 hours ago, BenChWI said:

Will this new site include registration for the recently arrive Pfizer vaccine?

I doubt those highly valuable vials will make it into our lowly 'farang' arms. Hopefully the medical pros at least  will be inoculated before the Thai graft system gets its hand on the inventory-  can last a month on regular refrigeration  temps, so that's plenty of time to make a cool $million or so  for the usual cast of characters. 

3 hours ago, AussieBob said:

I am not sure that it is a wise thing to do, to attend an appointment and wait for many hours with thousands of others in a place where no social distancing is policed, and with no guarantee that you will actually get a vaccine dose.   From what I have seen, admittedly only what I have seen in the news, it might be safer to join the private hospital queues and wait.  I dont care what angle you look at it, there is risk in being in the close proximity of thousands of unvaccinated people while there is a massive surge in new daily cases.  Just my opinion - up to you.

Agree BUT I don't have an extra 3- 4000 baht  either, so would double mask and face shield it.  Times are bad 

1 hour ago, JED1 said:

I managed to get as far as entering my email address before the site kicked me out. Now it won't let me try again because my email address has already been taken. SNAFU

Ditto 

• Like 1

Someone on another website suggested making up e-mails until you get in as you input your true e-mail as part of the signup process.  Have a pic of the Pic page of Passport along with pic of visa/ext as it is required to upload.

• Like 1

Tried to register today, first email address I tried says email address already taken. Second email address says same, not possible as rarely used this email. I create new email address, this gives Error (#476)

Why cant Thai Government agencies outsource web design, Its now become very clear they can not do themselves.

Well finally got on with a new email and entered everything…..only to submit and get “bad request 400…unable to verify your data submission “

Tried all of my email addresses (6 different outlook and gmail) but all was not valid addresses  according to this site. One if them is the one used at Immigration without any problems. 

They just can't manage to make anything that works properly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anon said:

I find the presentation of this news article unnecessarily negative. Apparently full of sarcasm.

Yes, there have been difficulties over the recent past, but please let's try to be more positive about efforts to get vaccinations for all who want them.

Not much to be positive about is there when every plan, app and website they come up with fails to work. 

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Deliberately non-working if you ask me. They claim and spout publicly that they have foreigners concerns at heart yet go out of their way to ensure they can not register and foil subsequent attempts by blocking the use of your email. 

Same as intervac etc, even these people can't be quite this incompetent, can they?

2 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

The whole process took about 10 minutes (including scrambling for images of my visa/passport).

Some comments on the process:

You MUST use the email address with with you are registered at Immigration.

You MUST select the right vis type (the list is very unclear so check the top of your current visa stamp).

Finally, if you get a #476 error, just press back one page on your browser - it will correct itself.

Tried that, never worked, same error.

8 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Same as intervac etc, even these people can't be quite this incompetent, can they?

In a nutshell - Yes apparently