New site for foreigner vaccine; Mor Prom deletes appointments

Thaiger

So I can confirm after all the issues a lot of people are getting, I had the same issues. However 3 hrs later I have received my email. So don’t be too concerned with the error notices as your email has been entered, it does work! Just be patient and keep checking your email. ??

1 hour ago, shanghailoz said:

They already started "fixing" stuff, with some notes on the home page, so they are taking note of issues.

Super.

28 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

So I got in. 

But now they want my visa and passport. How to upload 2 pics? I only have the option to upload 1...

I just uploaded the pdf of my passport data page and submitted it. Just received an email saying the registration is successful

3 hours ago, JED1 said:

I managed to get as far as entering my email address before the site kicked me out. Now it won't let me try again because my email address has already been taken. SNAFU

Go back to the link in the email and you should be able to start over, after multiple tries l was successful. They will eventually send you an email notice based upon their priorities that MUST be responded to within 24 hours or you are SOL.

27 minutes ago, NateUK said:

So I can confirm after all the issues a lot of people are getting, I had the same issues. However 3 hrs later I have received my email. So don’t be too concerned with the error notices as your email has been entered, it does work! Just be patient and keep checking your email. ??

Well did mine, or tried to at 11:06 this morning and still no emails to all 3 of the email address I tried. Another poster suggested keep trying to enter the email address but repeatedly trying all 3 again still comes up with "that email address is taken".

Just now, MikeT said:

FYI it appears the system is not secure. 25,000+ personal details leaked.

Well never leaked any of mine, never got that far on that abortive site

6 hours ago, Anon said:

I find the presentation of this news article unnecessarily negative. Apparently full of sarcasm.

Yes, there have been difficulties over the recent past, but please let's try to be more positive about efforts to get vaccinations for all who want them.

Is this sarcasm or your real opinion? Do you have any clue about how long this goes on and how often they delete the apps and registration? And how it is for people after manny applies to get an appointment, sometimes travelling and they tell this people after waiting hours there no vaccines avaiable. Are you joking? Please don't tell people about optism after all they experienced or it could happen that it is raining stones on you because when they are not sure about your sarcasm. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well did mine, or tried to at 11:06 this morning and still no emails to all 3 of the email address I tried. Another poster suggested keep trying to enter the email address but repeatedly trying all 3 again still comes up with "that email address is taken".

Same here. I believe you will receive your email today. The site is glitchy, but I did exactly what you did and the same time, butjust got my email. So fingers crossed it will be the same for others too. 

25 minutes ago, MrBlueSky said:

I just uploaded the pdf of my passport data page and submitted it. Just received an email saying the registration is successful

Ok, I have figured out something. I hope it'll be accepted. At least registration is successful. I use an app for instagram which can fit multiple pictures into one. So I sent them that?

Well I started at 11am with the same issues 

2pm I got an email asking me to register 

Have now done it however it told me my surname wasn't valid also my passport number

Just kept re entering it and eventually.... Sucess

Screenshot_20210801-144740_Outlook.thumb.jpg.2ee135b846642b5cf0bdc9ea7404c4c6.jpg

I tried this new website, once input email address, it stopped working, tried to re-input. It just says email already in system and cannot go to next step. That was hours ago

1 minute ago, jimhollands said:

Well I started at 11am with the same issues 

2pm I got an email asking me to register 

Have now done it however it told me my surname wasn't valid also my passport number

Just kept re entering it and eventually.... Sucess

Screenshot_20210801-144740_Outlook.thumb.jpg.2ee135b846642b5cf0bdc9ea7404c4c6.jpg

I see your profile name, are you Dutch? ?

I have a name, 2 middle names and a last name with 'van.....'. Whenever I fill in everything, it's not seen as valid somehow.

So, I just filled in 1 name, 1 middle name and the last name without 'van'. It worked.... 

But who knows, now I'm happy I'm finally in and then at Bang Sue, they might reject me because it's not exactly the same. ?

I just completed final registration. So I can confirm it does work, just give it some time to receive your email even if you are having error issues which seem to give the impression it's not working.  Once you receive your email you will get a link, fill in all your details and make sure you have jpg photos ready of your passport & visa. I found it best to upload all files at once rather than drag and drop. Hope this helps! Let's hope these vaccines don't have salt water added in them! LOL636316601_Screenshot2021-08-01at3_07_11pm.thumb.png.09b676c9ca938738e08d2c2a31d8e4a0.png

Are all foreigners welcome, or are there restrictions (e.g; visa type/married to a Thai) on who can apply? I assume living up-country in Ubon that we'll be waiting longer anyway

Edited by Ubon2530

I lost count of the registration apps and sites during the last 5-6 months. If it comes to pointless and buggy registration applications, Thailand is probably Nr1 in the world. It's almost as if being able to register is the goal and vaccinations are secondary objectives. 

But I guess as long as we can talk about successful registration, nobody asking about when and which vaccines will be available. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JED1 said:

I managed to get as far as entering my email address before the site kicked me out. Now it won't let me try again because my email address has already been taken. SNAFU

Go back to the email link and start over, worked for me, successfully registered. Note they will send an email of vax location and date that MUST be acknowledged within 24 hours or you are cancelled 

tried at 11am this morning and got kicked out with same errors as everybody else, server error, email already used. but just recived the registration link and all worked.. so for those that tried and it did not work.... just wait..

9 minutes ago, DiggR said:

Beware that this registration is ONLY for the first injection, my guess is there will be more hoops to jump through 

It's Thailand yeah... ?

But most people I know who have got the vaccine, got a new appointment from the doctor who gives you the vaccine. 

• Like 1