Koh Samui unaccustomed to Covid-19, many act in dismay

Thaiger

39 minutes ago, TiT said:

Paddy is thinking about leaving back to the UK as well.  Chris likely had a word with him before he left and told him its going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.  The university excuse for his daughter was a poor one, of course he wants his audience to keep chomping at the bit to come back to Thailand, that's what is propelling his YouTube channels success.  If he flat out told everyone how bad it was and not to come, he would lose his audience overnight.

Family self-preservation isn't a crime. Though he brought his nephew in as a tourist to probably work on his channel and in a very ill-judged video which he has since removed went through the slums of Klong Toey handing out 1000 baht notes until they were chased out by desperate folk when the money ran out. That sat very uneasily with me and disrespectful to say the least.

He is the owner of Moonstone Samui and is obviously a wealthy and talented  individual but not sure sinking my retirement pot into a Samui Villa would me my idea of an investment.  

https://moonstonesamui.com/

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1